First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Black in BG

Bowling Green, KY

#1 May 26, 2012
i really just want to die. i have worked really hard and have been overlooked. i have helped everyone and now i don't matter. i have been used and it hurts really bad. i don't care if i ever see another day. this world is cruel and good people are often treated like dirt, what do i too live for.
Kevin

Evansville, IN

#2 May 26, 2012
Quit being a puss. Everyone gets hurt and overlooked at some point, you are not alone in this. Put on a happy face and take control of your emotions and see what good things come your way.
Black in BG

Bowling Green, KY

#3 May 26, 2012
Kevin wrote:
Quit being a puss. Everyone gets hurt and overlooked at some point, you are not alone in this. Put on a happy face and take control of your emotions and see what good things come your way.
You're right. I have just gotten off track. Thanks!
Jim P

Bowling Green, KY

#4 May 26, 2012
think about all the pain and misery that you would bring to your family by taking that way out. You really want that ? Your mama would cry her eyes out

You need a good role model in your life, I recommend Daniel Bryan ! YES YES YES YES YES !
Black in BG

Bowling Green, KY

#5 May 26, 2012
Jim P wrote:
think about all the pain and misery that you would bring to your family by taking that way out. You really want that ? Your mama would cry her eyes out
You need a good role model in your life, I recommend Daniel Bryan ! YES YES YES YES YES !
My mom and dad are no longer here. There is nothing left for me here.
Jim P

Bowling Green, KY

#6 May 26, 2012
Black in BG wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure you have family / friends that would be hurt. You should go to a doctor.
not a rocket scientist

Smiths Grove, KY

#7 May 26, 2012
Black in BG wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry you're having a bad time. But things will turn around. They always do. Life is a roller coaster (cliche, I know) but these bad times will make the good times oh so much better and believe it or not you will have learned something from this.

I will keep you in my prayers. I don't know if you believe in God or not, but I hope you will pray too. It is a lie from hell that there is nothing left for you here. You just haven't been able to see it yet.

Please talk to some friends, a pastor, a therapist or counselor or something. Do not do anything drastic. There will always be a better day. Make today better than yesterday. Take it a day at a time.

Shelby

Hollywood, FL

#8 May 26, 2012
Never ever let someone or something bing you to the point where you want to take your life. God created you for a reason. If you don't like the way your life is going, it's up to you to change it!!! I would be very sad if you decided to go through with it because I know I wouldn't see you in heaven. Please reconsider and just think about all of the good times still left to be had!!!:)
This girl feels the same

United States

#9 May 26, 2012
I hear ya! I'm a 29year old female lookin for a male to do it together
Hey come one

Bowling Green, KY

#10 May 26, 2012
Look people, I just want to say I had those thoughts myself & did something almost 2 weeks ago that got me the help I needed. Please please talk to someone & if u have & they haven't been understanding & listening to u....find someone else. I went thru alot myself, more than I thought I ever would, now that I have gotten things together things are so much better & I have a very special person in my life helping me even more. U need to share your thoughts with someone all of them even if it's a stranger.
Hey come on

Bowling Green, KY

#11 May 26, 2012
sorry I meant hey come on :)
concerned citizen

Bowling Green, KY

#12 May 26, 2012
not a rocket scientist wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry you're having a bad time. But things will turn around. They always do. Life is a roller coaster (cliche, I know) but these bad times will make the good times oh so much better and believe it or not you will have learned something from this.
I will keep you in my prayers. I don't know if you believe in God or not, but I hope you will pray too. It is a lie from hell that there is nothing left for you here. You just haven't been able to see it yet.
Please talk to some friends, a pastor, a therapist or counselor or something. Do not do anything drastic. There will always be a better day. Make today better than yesterday. Take it a day at a time.
Thank you
Dont do it

Russellville, KY

#13 May 26, 2012
You said that you help everyone...well imagine all the people out there that still need help... Who's gonna be there for them if you do it? You affect so many people that you can't possibly imagine. Just get those thoughts out of your head. Change something about your life that you don't like. Sometimes changing one tiny thing makes an exponential change in the way you feel...even if its just taking a different route to work/school. You'll be amazed how the little changes can affect you state of mind.
Darwin

United States

#14 May 26, 2012
Getting suicide related advice from this site? That's natural selection at its finest.
Ha ha

Bowling Green, KY

#15 May 26, 2012
better than getting it from NOTHING!!
Karol Preston

United States

#16 May 26, 2012
Oh get over it. Nobody knows nobody cares. Just do it. You could go pay someone to tell you that you shouldn't do it.
meh

Lafayette, TN

#17 May 27, 2012
Dumbest thing you ever do. Permanent solution to temporary problems. Suck it up and make yourself stronger, push through bad times.
been there

Bowling Green, KY

#18 May 27, 2012
some of us have no friends or family, no church or co workers to talk to. no insurance to pay for shrinks. the internet is our only "social" outlet. suck it up is trite advice. no one wants to die but sometimes you get to a point where it doesnt matter. its a good thing you are reaching out, even if it's topix
noodle

United States

#19 May 27, 2012
This girl feels the same wrote:
I hear ya! I'm a 29year old female lookin for a male to do it together
Really? I'm 24 and am going to do the same. I'd be down if you still are
not a rocket scientist

Smiths Grove, KY

#20 May 27, 2012
been there wrote:
some of us have no friends or family, no church or co workers to talk to. no insurance to pay for shrinks. the internet is our only "social" outlet. suck it up is trite advice. no one wants to die but sometimes you get to a point where it doesnt matter. its a good thing you are reaching out, even if it's topix
There is a church on almost every street corner. Honestly, any number of them would be happy to help and speak with you. You don't have to go to church there. Seriously. Pick up the phone and a phone book. If you happen to get an answering machine, try the next one on the list until you get a live person. Someone will speak with you. You are not alone. If you want to cultivate a positive supportive friendship join a Sunday school class.(It's hard getting to know people just going to the service and sitting there listening to a preacher; although that is good for you too.)

Don't give up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get the Bowling Green Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min Obama Zombies 153,977
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 5 min Venom 5,448
Howa - AHK (Nov '11) 26 min AHK 14
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 28 min put that spoon 81,642
16 gig iPhone 5 for sale $ 275.00 31 min 1badmach1 5
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 58 min Bill 26,280
ugly inside and out 1 hr high on life 2
What Happend at Chedders Saturday Night??? 4 hr Kyle 4
•••
•••
Bowling Green Dating

more search filters

less search filters