loving her

Evansville, IN

#1 Mar 25, 2010
i LOVE this girl..she is so SEXY... I love hermore than anything in the world.. and if you know her you are lucky to know her cause she is AMAZING
LOLOL

United States

#2 Mar 25, 2010
WHO DNT LOVE HER!! SHE IS GREAT..
omg

Utica, KY

#3 Mar 26, 2010
THIS SITE IS SOOO F'N GAY! FO REAL! EVERYBODY HAS SOMETHING TO SAY ABOUT EVERYBODY GOOD OR BAD AND ITS REALLY STUPID! GROW UP..AND GET A LIFE..GET A JOB..SOMETHING!
My Turn

Evansville, IN

#4 Mar 26, 2010
omg wrote:
THIS SITE IS SOOO F'N GAY! FO REAL! EVERYBODY HAS SOMETHING TO SAY ABOUT EVERYBODY GOOD OR BAD AND ITS REALLY STUPID! GROW UP..AND GET A LIFE..GET A JOB..SOMETHING!
FO REAL? You've got to be kidding me??? How much more time would it have taken you to put the "R" on FO? Also, you really should unlock your caps lock, it appears like you're shouting.
SHE IS WALLERING IT OUT

Canton, OH

#5 Dec 2, 2011
crack slore
Smith

Bowling Green, KY

#6 Dec 2, 2011
Sore bore.
DANG THO

North Ridgeville, OH

#7 Dec 2, 2011
THAT PU$$Y IS RITE!!
lol

Elizabethtown, KY

#8 Dec 3, 2011
Yep rightly infected with herpes
hahaha

Magee, MS

#9 Dec 3, 2011
lol wrote:
Yep rightly infected with herpes
Lmfao @ lol
unklkrakker

Kansas City, MO

#10 Dec 3, 2011
another one of jason estlacks accomplishments.....they all sharin tha herp.....so u betta git on down to da health dept with em next time they all go!
Crystal

United States

#11 Dec 4, 2011
She is one of my friends and she is a great friend and is a good mother to her 2 baby girls
serious

Somerset, KY

#12 Dec 12, 2011
this is funny honestly! people need to get a life and get off the computer!!!!
serious

Somerset, KY

#13 Dec 12, 2011
shes actually a good girl! no matter what! she takes care of her self and her kids,..people who talk shit are just jealous as hell!! and need someone to bring down with them!!!but jens better than that!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Playing dumb 22 min Weakai 5
Work harder GIRL 26 min Weakai 15
Your feelings hurt worse 33 min Left4deadinbg 13
Why are you so jealous? 43 min Left4dead 6
I love Kentucky! 45 min Aliens in brownsv... 38
Casey Haley 2 hr George 3
Always horny (Jun '13) 2 hr Terry 12

Bowling Green Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance