Blah Blah Blah

Dunmor, KY

#1 Mar 8, 2013
I am a God fearing woman and I thank the good Lord for my healthy children every day. Mothers if you've had a child with a disease or disability that you are dealing with or have unfortunately dealt with, why would you want to produce more children knowing that it could happen again? It's selfish and irresponsible. Are you doing it to replace an empty emotion from that child or what is it? If it was me I wouldn't want the heartache and pain over again. I think it's God's way of saying STOP! That's enough! Well I'm gonna stop sugar coating the moral of all this "I think you are STUPID". Do us all a favor and don't, the childhood diseases have become amost an epidemic or something and our innocent souls didn't choose this for their lives, matter of fact they have no say in this, they just suffer. Just think before you act PLEASE because it hurts all of our hearts! We are reminded of it everyday some how some way.
Clayton Bixby

Franklin, KY

#2 Mar 8, 2013
Piss off! People can have as many kids as they want in our country. If they're jacked up, then it's just unfortunate.
Blah Blah Blah

Dunmor, KY

#3 Mar 8, 2013
Clayton Bixby wrote:
Piss off! People can have as many kids as they want in our country. If they're jacked up, then it's just unfortunate.
Meth and Inbreading kills your kind off faster!That's your problem and you're right I'd rather be pissed off then pissed on! Wouldn't piss on you if you was on fire!
Blah Blah Blah

Dunmor, KY

#4 Mar 8, 2013
Clayton I heard you got your ribs removed so you could suck yourself off. True! So pretty much you can piss in your mouth.
yep

United States

#5 Mar 8, 2013
Just because you have 1 with a disability doesn't mean all your kids will have one. Have have 1 but her father has 6. 2 of his 6 have mental disabilitys. No you shouldn't breed with close relatives or smoke meth while pregnant. Duh!
me again

United States

#6 Mar 8, 2013
To the "God fearing woman",
I too am a God fearing woman. And as a Christian, I am one of the Lord's representatives here on Earth, just as you are. So please think before you speak about how you are representing Him. By telling someone that they can "piss in their mouth" or that you "heard they had ribs removed to suck themselves", you are someone who is doing a poor job of representing other Christians, and make the rest of us ashamed to be associated with someone like you.
To those of you reading this, please do not think this person represents a true Christian. A true Christian, one who loves the Lord and wants to do His will, would not speak in such a manner.
If in fact you ARE indeed a Christian, instead of a troll,(as I suspect), then you should ask pray immediately for the Lord's forgiveness.
For other Christians reading this, please pray for this poor person's soul to convict them, and ask the Lord to forgive him/her.
Lol

United States

#7 Mar 8, 2013
He/she/it is equally abrasive in other threads. I'm going with "troll".
Clayton Bixby

Franklin, KY

#8 Mar 9, 2013
God fearing, lol!!

You got the right screen name because "blah blah blah" is all you know how to speak.

Now, piss off!!
Really

Lexington, KY

#9 Mar 9, 2013
God Fearing woman,
I have 4 beautiful children. The second oldest was born with autism. A few years down the line I had 2 more children with no disabilities. While I can appreciate your opinion, I must say that if you TRULY are a christian woman, you will understand that god made them that way for a reason. Just like he made you a blathering idiot, devoid of any common sense or good graces, for us to look and laugh at.
Hold on

Tucker, GA

#10 Mar 9, 2013
Really wrote:
God Fearing woman,
I have 4 beautiful children. The second oldest was born with autism. A few years down the line I had 2 more children with no disabilities. While I can appreciate your opinion, I must say that if you TRULY are a christian woman, you will understand that god made them that way for a reason. Just like he made you a blathering idiot, devoid of any common sense or good graces, for us to look and laugh at.
Amen, Sister! As someone who has worked with special needs children, I have found that they are often the most pure, content people on this earth, and bring much joy to thise around them. I think Blah Blahs needs include a good psychiatrist !
me again

United States

#11 Mar 9, 2013
I have also worked with special needs children. For me, it was my senior year of high school. They started a special pilot program at WEHS where they had 2 seniors,(myself and one more), walk over to Warren East Middle School for one hour a day to help in the Special Education class.

We both loved it! It really opened my eyes! Prior to that, I had never really been around anyone like that,(since they didnt ever mix any of them into our classes back then like they try to do now.

What I saw there was that there really IS a plan for each of us being here, including them. It is so ironic that people who are uninformed usually just think about the hardships a special needs child (or even adult) would bring to their family. But what people DON'T realize is all the joy, love and laughter they also bring!

For those who have never experianced first hand the joy that most of them bring, the only thing I could compare it to that you would understand is that it is kind of like being around a younger child all the time. That's because even though they are a lot of trouble and you have to watch them all the time, they also are SO affectionate, innocent, caring, funny, honest, etc. that the more you are around them, the more you want to be around them. Unfortunately, as we all know, there are very few people we can say that about.

Getting back to the troll's original point, I also agree with the others who stated that just b/c one child is born with disabilities certainly doesn't mean the others will be.

One last thing to think about...as much as we'd all love to be here for our kids forever, the reality is we are all going to die.

For most of us, losing a parent is one of the hardest things we will ever go thru, but even though we WANT them here, we don't physically NEED them here to take care of us and look after us anymore. But, in the case of those who are special needs, they DO physically NEED someone who can still look after their best interests. So, this is another area where having siblings can really help them a lot.
Hold on

Tucker, GA

#12 Mar 9, 2013
me again wrote:
I have also worked with special needs children. For me, it was my senior year of high school. They started a special pilot program at WEHS where they had 2 seniors,(myself and one more), walk over to Warren East Middle School for one hour a day to help in the Special Education class.
We both loved it! It really opened my eyes! Prior to that, I had never really been around anyone like that,(since they didnt ever mix any of them into our classes back then like they try to do now.
What I saw there was that there really IS a plan for each of us being here, including them. It is so ironic that people who are uninformed usually just think about the hardships a special needs child (or even adult) would bring to their family. But what people DON'T realize is all the joy, love and laughter they also bring!
For those who have never experianced first hand the joy that most of them bring, the only thing I could compare it to that you would understand is that it is kind of like being around a younger child all the time. That's because even though they are a lot of trouble and you have to watch them all the time, they also are SO affectionate, innocent, caring, funny, honest, etc. that the more you are around them, the more you want to be around them. Unfortunately, as we all know, there are very few people we can say that about.
Getting back to the troll's original point, I also agree with the others who stated that just b/c one child is born with disabilities certainly doesn't mean the others will be.
One last thing to think about...as much as we'd all love to be here for our kids forever, the reality is we are all going to die.
For most of us, losing a parent is one of the hardest things we will ever go thru, but even though we WANT them here, we don't physically NEED them here to take care of us and look after us anymore. But, in the case of those who are special needs, they DO physically NEED someone who can still look after their best interests. So, this is another area where having siblings can really help them a lot.
Bravo, well said!!
Ooops

Corydon, IN

#13 Mar 9, 2013
Blah Blah Blah wrote:
Clayton I heard you got your ribs removed so you could suck yourself off. True! So pretty much you can piss in your mouth.
Dang if this is wat a christian is suppose to be then I don't wanna be one! I think you better read your book again! Your a good example of how not to act christian like.
katie

United States

#14 Mar 9, 2013
Ooops wrote:
<quoted text> Dang if this is wat a christian is suppose to be then I don't wanna be one! I think you better read your book again! Your a good example of how not to act christian like.
That's no Christian, that's just a troll. She does that in lots of threads to try to make Christians look bad.
Hold on

Tucker, GA

#15 Mar 9, 2013
katie wrote:
<quoted text>
That's no Christian, that's just a troll. She does that in lots of threads to try to make Christians look bad.
She makes human beings look bad
Bowling green

United States

#16 Mar 9, 2013
@blah Blah Blah, what a pathetic, miserable, crazy, loser you must be! I would bet money that you weigh about 400lbs, never been married( cause no man will deal with you let alone look at you) and the only children you probably have is a house full of CATS!
You have no life so the only thrill you get is trying to get on topics and ruffle feathers so you can get some kind of reaction because that's the only way you can get someone to communicate with you! It's actually very sad and pathetic!
Also, your Are the exact reason that Christians get a bad rap because you are by far the farthest thing from a Christian, because if you were then you would know that every child born is born from our lord and has a purpose! I don't know what bible your reading but you may wanna double check!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Houchens Esop checks...anyone know when they ar... (May '09) 6 min Buehlers 140
central football coach 18 min hey 34
magna 26 min Third shift 7
Where is Cedric Donan 1 hr Tadal 5
McDonald's 1 hr Curious 2
Rosie Johnson / Connie Romines/ Kelle Pruett 2 hr jodie 76
Immigrant population in BG. 2 hr Silversylvia 3

Bowling Green Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance