Blacks at Raffertys
wtf

Bowling Green, KY

#64 Sep 30, 2010
this is the most racist restraut ever. i have never seen anyone black in there
lady bug

Bowling Green, KY

#65 Sep 30, 2010
This post is about the dumbest ones I have read on here... For all you people who are against the black people... Maybe I will take my black man in there and we will have us a good time ... since we both have jobs Im sure we might just buy everyone there dinner !!
Redneck Waiter

Goodlettsville, TN

#66 Sep 30, 2010
You will have to eat in the alley out back. We will have a nice cardboard box set up for ya from the dumpster.
really

Clarkson, KY

#67 Jan 21, 2011
You all obviously have nothin better to do with your time. Raffertys is by no means racist. Yall are the racists!! There are so many ethnicitys there, so obviously Yall haven't been there. I wld not even justify giving names bc its disrespectful and shouldn't matter. Grow up!!
ohMy

Elizabethtown, KY

#68 Jan 22, 2011
This thread has gotten outta control!
ohMy

Elizabethtown, KY

#69 Jan 22, 2011
Can't we all send feedback to have this post removed?
Bistro Lover

Bowling Green, KY

#70 Feb 8, 2011
There are blacks there. They just keep them in the back.
Raffertys fan

Auburn, KY

#71 Feb 8, 2011
Lady googoo wrote:
Anyone with a buisness will hire personnel that will bring more customers in. Blacks generally drive people away. Plus... Nobody wants ashy skin flakes on their filet mignon. I personally like parsley lol
Did you know those green parsley flakes came off the nose of a white person?
krazytrain

Scottsville, KY

#72 Feb 8, 2011
maybe they should build a sideroom on and let the coloreds eat in there and have black servers that would end this problem
Johnny

United States

#73 May 21, 2011
ate there a few months ago and a fat black girl waited on me that smelled like roaches.
trust

United States

#74 May 21, 2011
Actually, my husband & I frequently eat out .. We are a biracial couple & after going in there twice, once sitting there over ten minutes & never spoken to for our drinks or anything left & the next time was our worst dining experience yet; needless to say Rafferty's is not even an option that passes our minds.. it is definitely the most RACist restaurant in this town or that we have ever experienced...
really

Fort White, FL

#76 May 23, 2011
This is comical,sad but funny. I think I am getting a kick out of how ignorant people can be. 1st white people say get off welfare get a job but then they say,white people don't want black people working for them.I guess this makes sense to a donkey. Look back at history,black people use to breast feed the same ignorant people that said black people couldn't eat where they ate. Did they not realize black people were cooking their food.I wonder how much black people's loogie they swallowed in there life time. As long as people hate people they will always be a slave.
really

Fort White, FL

#77 May 23, 2011
Johnny wrote:
ate there a few months ago and a fat black girl waited on me that smelled like roaches.
How do you know what roaches smell like? Only people who have a circus of roaches would know that. You should be thankful she didn't spill water on you,then the whole place would smell like a kennel.
mary

Clifty, KY

#78 May 25, 2011
Raffertys is a known racist place. This goes back decades. I know whenever I eat with any of my black girlfriends, seeing I am white, our service is terrible. Whenever I eat there with my white friends, we never have problems.
not a rocket scientist

Bowling Green, KY

#79 May 25, 2011
trust wrote:
Actually, my husband & I frequently eat out .. We are a biracial couple & after going in there twice, once sitting there over ten minutes & never spoken to for our drinks or anything left & the next time was our worst dining experience yet; needless to say Rafferty's is not even an option that passes our minds.. it is definitely the most RACist restaurant in this town or that we have ever experienced...
Um, you know, white people have to wait forever too sometimes. I've had to many many times. I always assume it's because the server is extremely busy, or just not paying attention, or just plain sucks at their job. Why do you automatically assume you were left waiting because of the color of your skin? Besides having to wait, what makes you say they are racist?
Channon Christian

Phoenix, AZ

#80 May 25, 2011
Why everyone should avoid blacks? Read the true story of what they did to Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom. Warning: NOT for the squeamish!

http://www.knoxnews.com/news/news/local/chann...

PS. The black men acted like homosexuals with the man before cutting off his penis and eating it. They are some sick sick bastards!
really

Fort White, FL

#81 May 25, 2011
Channon Christian wrote:
Why everyone should avoid blacks? Read the true story of what they did to Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom. Warning: NOT for the squeamish!
http://www.knoxnews.com/news/news/local/chann...
PS. The black men acted like homosexuals with the man before cutting off his penis and eating it. They are some sick sick bastards!
Should we avoid whites as well because a black girl was held captive by 4 white people who tortured her for months.Making her eat poop,beating her,they did all kinds of heinous stuff to her. Or how about the lady,who is white,that just recently killed her 2 kids because she didn't want to divorce her husband.So don't marry and have kids with a white woman.You went back 3 years ago to say don't trust black people.You have to be cautious with all races. I ate at Raffertys and I'm black,didn't have a problem. It took long but the people who came in after me,took them even longer and they were white. It was because they were busy. But our hostess was just as sweet as can be.Ignorance comes in all color but the biggest idiots are the racist ones
really

Fort White, FL

#82 May 25, 2011
Channon Christian wrote:
Why everyone should avoid blacks? Read the true story of what they did to Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom. Warning: NOT for the squeamish!
http://www.knoxnews.com/news/news/local/chann...
PS. The black men acted like homosexuals with the man before cutting off his penis and eating it. They are some sick sick bastards!
correction it was 6 whites...... http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,296346,00...
Non Sense

Versailles, KY

#83 Aug 17, 2011
I'm a manager at Rafferty's and we don't have any preference on skin color. This post is just absolutely ridiculous! Seriously people get grip and find some truth to this mess! Great food, Great service, Great guest
Darrell

Calhoun, KY

#84 Aug 17, 2011
Non Sense wrote:
I'm a manager at Rafferty's and we don't have any preference on skin color. This post is just absolutely ridiculous! Seriously people get grip and find some truth to this mess! Great food, Great service, Great guest
Your full of Sh*t and your ads are misleading as well, you say not one unhappy guest. I have never been happy there.

You all have the rudest staff of anywhere in town and I know for a fact you all discriminate because I saw it in there one time when a table full of afro americans had to wait for there food, while whitey was served in minutes. The last time I ate there the waitress told me I needed to talk louder, she was very rude to me and I will never be back.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Haley Lindsey and Kendra hurt 5 min PatYourselfOnTheB... 3
best of both worlds 14 min agreed 5
Welcoming Nondenominational Churches in BG? 27 min Welcomed with Bears 34
Daniel Simmons 56 min Missing him 3
jehovah witnesses (Jul '13) 1 hr Ministry 3
Over 1,000,000 Signatures to Boycott Target 1 hr Pedo Bear 10
Star 1 hr Star69 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bowling Green Mortgages