Alliance, OH

#1 Feb 3, 2011
Do they exist? Where do they hide???
hmmmm

Glasgow, KY

#2 Feb 3, 2011
Curious wrote:
Do they exist? Where do they hide???
we don't hide anywhere, we just don't put it out there in ur face. Unlike Nashville they are very open there.
MARK

Elizabethtown, KY

#3 Feb 3, 2011
They are at least 20 at my pad each week. why?
curious

United States

#4 Feb 3, 2011
Bc the only one's I've seen are old and at Ellis place lol.
MARK

Campbellsville, KY

#5 Feb 3, 2011
you just aint jiven at da places, player. I know All the HOES. 24/7 You should check out the 2 at
jr. bristo,they give you a free show for notin. if ya want ta git init hav to talk to them.
Curious

Bowling Green, KY

#6 Feb 4, 2011
Do these girls come here often? I wonder what they look like? I'm new in town and it's different than where I come from.
I want

Sebring, OH

#7 Feb 4, 2011
I wanna a lesbian girl,they are so nice ,and like to play with sex toys,I loved,I'm not lesbian but I would like to have one sometimes,if is any young and beautiful ones out there let me know it

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#8 Feb 4, 2011
any bi females n BG that would like 2 have a 3some with me and hubby pm me so we can talk more about it
hhhh

Westmoreland, TN

#9 Feb 13, 2011
I've never tried stuff with other girls but I think it would he fun...
grow up

Alliance, OH

#10 Feb 13, 2011
people. just because some is gay does not mean they are into threesomes or kinky sex. we are out here, single or in a relationship, just like you are. well, maybe more mature than most of you.
by the way

Hopkinsville, KY

#11 Feb 13, 2011
We know that you are out there, but why must some of you go to the extreme of obtaining a "cover life" by marry men and having children? This is a very selfish way for you to try to hide your so called dignity to your family, or whomever it is that you feel would not approve of you living a life that was HONEST!
by the way

Hopkinsville, KY

#12 Feb 13, 2011
I actually meant to say "this is a very selfish way to HOLD ONTO your so called dignity...." instead of "hide"
Being Honest

Canton, OH

#13 Feb 13, 2011
I'm bi and I don't "cover" my sexuality by being married and having a child. My husband is aware of my bisexuality and has no problem with it...we are not swingers, but we have had the occasional woman join in with us. If I had identified as lesbian, I would have stayed up north and joined in a civil union with another woman.

I'm not ashamed of my sexuality, but I don't think that it defines who I am. It's just a facet of myself and it's just not a big deal to me. If someone asks me or seems interested, I'll let them know I am bi. I don't go up to everyone I meet and tell them that I am bi.

This isn't the most open place I've lived as far as sex, especially for people who are of a sexual orientation other than straight. It's not as bad for a bi female I guess, but I would hate to be a male living here who is anything other than straight as an arrow...
looking

Clarkson, KY

#14 Feb 13, 2011
by the way wrote:
We know that you are out there, but why must some of you go to the extreme of obtaining a "cover life" by marry men and having children? This is a very selfish way for you to try to hide your so called dignity to your family, or whomever it is that you feel would not approve of you living a life that was HONEST!
what the hell r u talkin about? we r just wanting 2 have some fun and have a 3some.
David

Canton, OH

#17 Feb 22, 2014
My wife is.
tootoo

Bowling Green, KY

#18 Feb 23, 2014
Jalessa Owmby

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get the Bowling Green Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
Keep Thinking 3 hr Lucy 2
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 4 hr ole Joe 7,392
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 hr John316 155,559
graves gilbert 4 hr Ronda 3
Amanda at Shapes (Nov '08) 5 hr duhhh 5
BGWC Dispute 5 hr Unfair 1,153
Beijing restaurant gone 5 hr duhhh 6
New hitcents restaurant plaza has failed 5 hr JustPlainBubba 34
Montana Grill on fire. 7 hr Cooter 7
Bowling Green Dating
Find my Match

Bowling Green Jobs

Bowling Green People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Bowling Green News, Events & Info