Alliance, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

It's true...I will co-sign with the other guy in that gypsies are the ones who getting confused for Bosnian's because of the similarity in language.
It's them who stink. I know a gypsy who was saving on his water bill and didn't shower but once a month. He came to the Apartment public pool to soak his crusty feet instead, that bastard.
Also...most Bosnians are WHITE. Look at your map people. It's no in the middle east but in Europe. Just because the region has a lot of Islam doesn't mean they're towelhead's.
LINK

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Slobadon wrote:
We need mr. Milosevic and his countrymen to finish what they started! He can start right here in BG!
That is a horrible thing to even think ! you frkn Idiot !!
Uh Huh

Cantonment, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Do they make good sex slaves?

Can you starve some of the fat off of them so they're easier to handle?

If so, I'll take two.
Asha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

If you dont like Americans, then you dont need to be here. :o)
its true

Alliance, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

LINK wrote:
<quoted text>That is a horrible thing to even think ! you frkn Idiot !!
We see that both those comments are originated from lafayette tennessee, you dipshit.

Stop responding to yourself.
Deni

Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Please check these Bosnian's.

https://www.facebook.com/BeautifulBosnianWome...
Hmmm

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

What i dont like wrote:
Is how bosnian men treat their women. Like third class citizens.then the sons see it and perpetuate the abuse. See the bruises all the time. Have seen kids get beat up for getting sick. Hands off, guys. You came here to escape violence, yet it is okay for YOU to do it????
That's true & really disturbing. Most Bosnian boys at my childrens high school treat their girlfriends very badly & are very very arrogant.
Hmmm

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
That's true & really disturbing. Most Bosnian boys at my childrens high school treat their girlfriends very badly & are very very arrogant.
And the middle school!!!
geeze

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

its true wrote:
<quoted text>
We see that both those comments are originated from lafayette tennessee, you dipshit.
Stop responding to yourself.
YOU TOO FUNNY LMAO ! DUMBASS , ITS ALLEN COUNTY YOU FREAK , I AM THE ONLY ONE FROM ALLEN COUNTY , I HAVE THE WHOLE COUNTY TO MYSELF LOL DUMBASS ! note to you , a little education how the cable company works here , if we have high speed internet along with our phone, fax and more INCLUDED ! we will have the same IP !! IDIOT!! lets say it together ! ALLEN COUNTY !!lay off the Jerry springer for a few it rots the BRAIN !! LMAO!
Tht

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Oh well y'all can talk about Bosnians being bad all you want it don't phase us much .. At least we WORK and get our money the right legal ways to drive NICE cars and to live GOOD lives in NICE homes .. We don't kill like blacks and Americans for money or nothing . Get like us Bosnians . (:
geeze

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Tht wrote:
Oh well y'all can talk about Bosnians being bad all you want it don't phase us much .. At least we WORK and get our money the right legal ways to drive NICE cars and to live GOOD lives in NICE homes .. We don't kill like blacks and Americans for money or nothing . Get like us Bosnians .(:
Otay ! Bosnian Muslim War Crimes: World War II
By Carl Savich

Bosnian Muslim War Crimes

Part 1: Atrocities against Christians in the 1990s (includes 3 videos)

Part 2: Bosnian Muslim Contribution to the Holocaust in WWII
Participated in the Holocaust

Bosnian Muslim war crimes did not begin with the 1992-1995 Bosnian civil war. Bosnian Muslims leaders had requested that Adolf Hitler make them a part of the Nazi New order in Europe. Pursuant to this, the Bosnian Muslims formed two Nazi SS Divisions. Bosnian Muslims played a role in the Holocaust and the genocide committed against Serbs during World War II in the NDH, the Croat Nazi puppet state. The “architect of the Holocaust”, Heinrich Himmler was filmed and photographed with the Bosnian Muslim Nazi SS troops. Himmler was committed to forming a Bosnian Muslim statelet under Nazi control.

The Nuremberg War Crimes Tribunal declared that the SS was a criminal organization and found that all members of the Waffen SS were guilty of war crimes and crimes against humanity. The Bosnian Muslims had two Nazi SS Waffen SS Divisions during World War II, the 13th Waffen SS Division “Handzar/Handschar and the 23rd Waffen SS Division “Kama”. There were approximately 20,000 Bosnian Muslim Nazi SS troops in these two SS Divisions.

This is what the Nuremberg Tribunal held regarding the Waffen SS:

"The SS was utilized for purposes which were criminal under the Charter involving the persecution and extermination of the Jews, brutalities and killings in concentration camps, excesses in the administration of the occupied territories, the administration of the slave labor program and the mistreatment and murder of prisoners of war.....In dealing with the SS the Tribunal includes all persons who had been officially accepted as members of the SS including the members of the Allgemeine SS, members of the Waffen SS, members of the SS Totenkopf Verbaende, and the members of any of the different police forces who were members of the SS.
http://www.serbianna.com/columns/savich/077.s...
Tht

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Blahhhh blahhhh came in one ear and went out the other .. I don't care about the wars cause if you wanna talk wars that's all y'all are good for anyways .. Y'all don't know nothing but to kill .. If us Bosnians didn't come over here y'all wouldn't have no money .. The government lives off of immigrants .. Y'all are quick to run up in a school and kill little kids but than say he was mentally ill or something .. Get real man . Y'all overdose on drugs and go kill people .. Y'all shoot and stab over 10 dollars .. Y'all shoot people behind Kroger a truck guy .. Y'all be robbing banks left and right .. Y'all be killing your own family members .. Y'all rob people walking their dog and try to kill em .. Far as I know BOSNIANS don't ! y'all just LOVE to kill ..
geeze

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Tht wrote:
Blahhhh blahhhh came in one ear and went out the other .. I don't care about the wars cause if you wanna talk wars that's all y'all are good for anyways .. Y'all don't know nothing but to kill .. If us Bosnians didn't come over here y'all wouldn't have no money .. The government lives off of immigrants .. Y'all are quick to run up in a school and kill little kids but than say he was mentally ill or something .. Get real man . Y'all overdose on drugs and go kill people .. Y'all shoot and stab over 10 dollars .. Y'all shoot people behind Kroger a truck guy .. Y'all be robbing banks left and right .. Y'all be killing your own family members .. Y'all rob people walking their dog and try to kill em .. Far as I know BOSNIANS don't ! y'all just LOVE to kill ..
lmao!! you are welcome here , you needed a safe haven ?? dont throw stones at the hand that feeds you ;) NEW YORK - A former Bosnian ambassador to the United Nations was arrested here today for allegedly stealing about US$2.5 million ($4.58 million) from his government's mission to the international organisation.

Muhamed Sacirbey, 46, who also has served as Bosnia's foreign minister, was arrested at his home in the US city on a warrant issued for the purpose of extradition, the US Marshals Service said.

Authorities have also spelled his name as Muhamed Sacirbegovic and in other ways.

Sacirbey is being sought by the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina on charges that he embezzled the funds while he was its UN Ambassador in 2000.

He was presented in Manhattan federal court on Tuesday afternoon and held without bail.

Sacirbey's lawyer Steven Statsinger said that his client believes the charges are without merit and will seek an extradition hearing.

Sacirbey was first appointed as Bosnia's Ambassador to the United Nations in 1992. He later served as Bosnia' foreign minister, before serving a second stint as UN ambassador that ended in 2001.

On December 5, 2001, a judge in Sarajevo issued a warrant for his arrest for allegedly stealing about US$2.5 million from accounts for the Investment Fund Ministry and UN mission. The funds were allegedly transferred to his separate private bank accounts while he was foreign minister.

The charges allege that the illegal use of funds left the Bosnian UN mission unable to pay rent for its space, telephone bills and salaries.

Authorities said Sacirbey was born in 1956 in Sarajevo in what was then Yugoslavia. He left the country as a political refugee before settling in the United States.

http://www.balkanpeace.org/index.php...
geeze

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Tht wrote:
Where did you go ? I hope you are outside kissing the ground you walk on .. People of all nationalities have good and bad people ... but you are a racist if you think Bosnians are better/supeior than Blacks or Whites or any other race , we all bleed the same .. I could go on and on about the Bosnians drugs and human trafficking .. so you see ... Be Thankful you are here
uhh

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

if you don't like Americans you are more than welcome to GO BACK HOME
we allowed you to come here to keep you and your entire family from being slaughtered you f ucking idiot
Tht

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

No actually I'm not racist I'm just saying don't talk bad about Bosnians when every race does bad things ! If I was racist I wouldn't be with a black man .. So shut up and do something better with your lives besides talking bad about races on this website ! My only point to all of this was y'all have no respect for any race ! All people are equal . Have a great day (:
Cannibal Bastard

Cantonment, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Lotsa meat on them Bosnian girls.
How then

Ft Mitchell, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

its true wrote:
It's true...I will co-sign with the other guy in that gypsies are the ones who getting confused for Bosnian's because of the similarity in language.
It's them who stink. I know a gypsy who was saving on his water bill and didn't shower but once a month. He came to the Apartment public pool to soak his crusty feet instead, that bastard.
Also...most Bosnians are WHITE. Look at your map people. It's no in the middle east but in Europe. Just because the region has a lot of Islam doesn't mean they're towelhead's.
Smell and snarky comments aside, is there a physical difference between a true Bosnian and a Gypsy? Not trying to start a fight, just interested if there is a noticeable difference in looks for those of us that don't speak the language. Is there a common last name? mannerisms that are noticeable? This is vey interesting and eye opening from a cultural perspective.

The Bosnian ladies I know are beautiful and kind. Imagine leaving a war and ending up in Bowling Green as opposed to someplace like Chicago or New York. culture shock.
geeze

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

How then wrote:
<quoted text>
Smell and snarky comments aside, is there a physical difference between a true Bosnian and a Gypsy? Not trying to start a fight, just interested if there is a noticeable difference in looks for those of us that don't speak the language. Is there a common last name? mannerisms that are noticeable? This is vey interesting and eye opening from a cultural perspective.
The Bosnian ladies I know are beautiful and kind. Imagine leaving a war and ending up in Bowling Green as opposed to someplace like Chicago or New York. culture shock.
I am interested too , I think the children are beautiful,I have googled and read ,I can not for the life of me figure out the Hate for Gypsies the bosnians people have for each other, I have read where the Gypsies were deported out of France, People of other countries that do come over here need to understand, this is our country born and raised for over 100 years we will scoot over and give the need a place to stay safe , we are going to be curiose when there is such a culteral difference , I find them very interesting ,The Gypsies.. That is ,, I thought they the Gypsies Bosnians too ?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get the Bowling Green Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 8 min Itchy Mitchy 1,013
The Star-Spangled Banner As You've Never Heard It 12 min Francis Scott Key 1
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 17 min God 150,989
I know a who're named....? 43 min Sunnyday1 1
Free wigs for people with cancer 52 min know it all 2
anybody seen Jolly?? 1 hr Right here 7
School Board Elections 1 hr Fearful 13
teachers out of control 1 hr Hmmm 35
home invasion? 3 hr BG Mafia Coverup 11
cheating men (Mar '11) 4 hr wanna 58
Who was involved in the home invasion? 6 hr BG Mafia Coverup 10
Rob Clayton Superintendent (Jun '13) 7 hr You are the dummy 79
•••
•••
•••