Big Nate in BG again???
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
want to know

Louisville, KY

#1 Sep 12, 2012
Worked with him a few years ago and we hung out. Saw him past weekend, but was with my man and could't say hi. Would like to reconnect.
equality

United States

#2 Sep 12, 2012
want to know wrote:
Worked with him a few years ago and we hung out. Saw him past weekend, but was with my man and could't say hi. Would like to reconnect.
there are a lot of nates here u gotta b more specific
Hmm

Louisville, KY

#3 Sep 13, 2012
want to know wrote:
Why don't you tell him instead of us? Dumbass.
hooters

Bowling Green, KY

#4 Sep 13, 2012
Is he white or black an where was it u all worked? That may help
turkey

United States

#5 Sep 13, 2012
Nate ware.
want to know

Batavia, OH

#6 Sep 13, 2012
worked at GM and he's mixed
want to know

Batavia, OH

#7 Sep 13, 2012
Hmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you tell him instead of us? Dumbass.
If I knew I would. Dumbass!
misterious lady

Russellville, KY

#8 Sep 13, 2012
you talkin about Nate Ware? The only Big Nate I know. I don't know if he is in BG or not but we have had some good times together and if I wasn't married I might be tryin to find him too!
Big Neight

Shawnee, KS

#10 Oct 4, 2012
I was in town to see my new wife and step son for the weekend. I am still in kc for awhile longer and missing my wife and home and friends and JUST BG in general.
want to know

Batavia, OH

#11 Oct 9, 2012
Big Neight wrote:
I was in town to see my new wife and step son for the weekend. I am still in kc for awhile longer and missing my wife and home and friends and JUST BG in general.
too bad about the wife ;)

Since: Jul 12

Marion, KY

#12 Oct 11, 2012
probably came to town to hook up with the white trash that he screws... So was it his white bitch ashely now the new wife???
trivial

Bowling Green, KY

#13 Oct 16, 2012
Who cares
Groovy

United States

#14 Oct 24, 2012
Big Neight wrote:
:)
Who

Bowling Green, KY

#15 Nov 14, 2012
Did he marry that Ashley? I knew that she moved away to be with him and I seen them together one time when they came in town. They looked really happy together. Congrads to them both
Who

Bowling Green, KY

#16 Nov 14, 2012
Big Neight wrote:
Congrads to you and Ashley
Big Neight

Mission, KS

#17 Nov 16, 2012
Who wrote:
<quoted text>
Congrads to you and Ashley
First off learn to spell you dumb Bitch, next no it wasn't ashlie! You spelled that wrong too. Honestly I must taste great cause I have been gone for three yrs and my name is still in your mouth!!! Feel free to contact me and we can meet up and resolve your issues with the details of my life? You Dumb Bitch!
Who

Bowling Green, KY

#19 Nov 17, 2012
Big Neight wrote:
<quoted text>
First off learn to spell you dumb Bitch, next no it wasn't ashlie! You spelled that wrong too. Honestly I must taste great cause I have been gone for three yrs and my name is still in your mouth!!! Feel free to contact me and we can meet up and resolve your issues with the details of my life? You Dumb Bitch!
I was trying to be nice but you are just a dick. Just thought that yall were still together. I dont know Ashley very well but Im sure that she deserves better than you.
Girl whos id u took

United States

#20 Nov 19, 2012
Are u going to get to come back to BGA??
really

Bowling Green, KY

#21 Nov 21, 2012
No Nate is not black or white he is a man. He sure did NOT marry ashly. Now GIRLS you snoze you loose. I want to thank you for sending such a wonderful person my way. Mrs. Nate Ware :)
Ummmm

Bowling Green, KY

#23 Nov 21, 2012
I saw him not too long ago and he told me him and Ashley were getting married. But I guess not. Saw her a few months ago and she didnt mention him but she looks good. Wish I could meet up with her.Would have tried if I knew they werent together

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ToBlessedToStress 9 min here for ya 4
How to block text 18 min Question 1
You are my everything 25 min Yourall 2
Stephanie Sowders Hagan Photography 29 min Ash 28
Winifred Hayes and Brenda Lowery 55 min Quirky 2
Dresser 2 hr Onedayatatimenow 7
Bando 3 hr oh no 41

Bowling Green Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance