Shut Down Lava Lounge
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
smh

Campbellsville, KY

#1 Apr 15, 2012
That place needs to be shut down for our kids safety
Ashley

Glasgow, KY

#2 Apr 15, 2012
I just think the younger kids need to learn how to act, so glad when that place is back to 21 & up maybe then the violence will be gone!! Ever since Lava has went to 18 & up there has been way too much violence go on over there!
Miller

Washington, DC

#3 Apr 15, 2012
21 and up isn't going to help. In this day and age, a 54 year old drunk or sober is as dangerous as an 18 year old.
dayyyummm

Canton, OH

#4 Apr 15, 2012
Ashley wrote:
I just think the younger kids need to learn how to act, so glad when that place is back to 21 & up maybe then the violence will be gone!! Ever since Lava has went to 18 & up there has been way too much violence go on over there!
all the shootings an sh!t has been from der people, mainly jealous black people. Why shoot a football player? Bc he obviously didn't get his scholarship.. It's not the young doin it, it's the restless souls of a jealous guy.
hoodwink

Canton, OH

#5 Apr 15, 2012
Lava Lounge has always been, and will always be, nasty and ghetto. Went once, won't go back.
football fan

Canton, OH

#6 Apr 15, 2012
shut it down for what? A woman gets killed in BG Parks and Rec parking lot and people still go work out there. A man gets shot and killed atthe Minit Mart on Morgantown Road and people still go there to get gas. Point being that things happen on properties, and that would be effecting someones business and money
ignorance

Bowling Green, KY

#7 Apr 15, 2012
Shutting down Lava isnt gonna solve the problem. Problem is that to many ppl have guns. They to easy to get.
smh

Campbellsville, KY

#8 Apr 15, 2012
football fan wrote:
shut it down for what? A woman gets killed in BG Parks and Rec parking lot and people still go work out there. A man gets shot and killed atthe Minit Mart on Morgantown Road and people still go there to get gas. Point being that things happen on properties, and that would be effecting someones business and money
unless its demand bell!!!! Check his track record and you will see

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#9 Apr 15, 2012
ignorance wrote:
Shutting down Lava isnt gonna solve the problem. Problem is that to many ppl have guns. They to easy to get.
Your name fits you well. And I'm a Democrat! lol
Shut'erDown

Bowling Green, KY

#10 Apr 15, 2012
ignorance wrote:
Shutting down Lava isnt gonna solve the problem. Problem is that to many ppl have guns. They to easy to get.
But it's a start!

Since: Mar 12

Canton, OH

#11 Apr 15, 2012
[QUOTE who="Shut'erDown"] <quoted text>
But it's a start![/QUOTE]
no, its not. We need MORE responsible citizens carrying. That way when someone wants to do something stupid they might think twice
its me

Auburn, KY

#12 Apr 15, 2012
I agree, everyone this day/time has gun. Bad mix, alcohol/drugs,women,etc! But, also, when you continue to have problems at the same place, it becomes a PUBLIC NUISANCE. Heard there were abt 15 shots fired, so damn lucky its not a huge murder scene. When is enough-ENOUGH? How many calls for police/problems have come from there. Padlock that place, take a stand for your community, back the ones that try to be decent law-abiding citizens. I guarantee if there were that many bullets flying, only by the grace of God somebody, even driving by, totally innocent, didn't get killed. THEN WHAT?? When its a member of your family-you may think differently.....
Desmond B

Bowling Green, KY

#15 Apr 16, 2012
smh wrote:
<quoted text> unless its demand bell!!!! Check his track record and you will see
It's Desmond, bitch! And you can't blame me, I am locked up right now.

Shots half price all week!
Wow

Washington, DC

#16 Apr 16, 2012
Desmond B wrote:
<quoted text>
It's Desmond, bitch! And you can't blame me, I am locked up right now.
Shots half price all week!
If we give you a banana will you STFU?
Ignorance is bliss

Elizabethtown, KY

#17 Apr 16, 2012
ignorance wrote:
Shutting down Lava isnt gonna solve the problem. Problem is that to many ppl have guns. They to easy to get.
The problem is NOT ENOUGH people have guns! These thugs would think twice about threatening someone if everyone was packing heat!
BGKY

Canton, OH

#18 Apr 16, 2012
Desmond B wrote:
<quoted text>It's Desmond, bitch! And you can't blame me, I am locked up right now.

Shots half price all week!
I know this ki named Desmond, he's a Bia for trying knock others off!

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#19 Apr 16, 2012
its me wrote:
I agree, everyone this day/time has gun. Bad mix, alcohol/drugs,women,etc! But, also, when you continue to have problems at the same place, it becomes a PUBLIC NUISANCE. Heard there were abt 15 shots fired, so damn lucky its not a huge murder scene. When is enough-ENOUGH? How many calls for police/problems have come from there. Padlock that place, take a stand for your community, back the ones that try to be decent law-abiding citizens. I guarantee if there were that many bullets flying, only by the grace of God somebody, even driving by, totally innocent, didn't get killed. THEN WHAT?? When its a member of your family-you may think differently.....
Everyone this day and time has a gun, and they can shoot 15 shots? The exact reason I have a handgun in my house. Shootings like this happen every other night as close to us as Nashville, where owning, and packing a gun is more strict on the honest gun owner than Kentucky.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#20 Apr 16, 2012
After 30 yrs. of working bars, I can tell you that a "near naked" party that this was advertised to be that night at the Lava, combined with liquor, women in lingerie, and guns, is not going to run real smooth. I also would know better than to go there. Near naked party...things you won't see at SKyPAC.
Fed up citizen

Bowling Green, KY

#21 Apr 16, 2012
The city of bowling green needs to put a stop to Desmond Bell's rediculousness!!!!!! From his thug parties that was held at lampkin park where there is always shots fired to the lava lounge. Let the record speak for its self!!!!!! Please!!!!!!!!! Someone from the media. Heck at the police department and let the facts stand!!!!! Will it take a police officer getting shot or killed before the city of bowling green will do what needs to be done?????
not a rocket scientist

Bowling Green, KY

#22 Apr 17, 2012
YOU WONT LIKE THIS wrote:
After 30 yrs. of working bars, I can tell you that a "near naked" party that this was advertised to be that night at the Lava, combined with liquor, women in lingerie, and guns, is not going to run real smooth. I also would know better than to go there. Near naked party...things you won't see at SKyPAC.
Shut that place down!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Civil rights violation & Conspiracy by Feloniou... 11 min Geraldo Rivera Re... 2
Thank you being a friend when I needed one 24 min wannabeforever 1
Bg little league team are all millionaires are ... 26 min crazy 24
Roiann Ridley 28 min ouch 7
Good morning HR bullies 1 hr Felonious HR 16
5 Reasons to Question the News Crew Shooting Story 1 hr Crisis actors 2
We're recording All your Thoughts & All Your Ac... 1 hr Human resources 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bowling Green Mortgages