Jail
Cracker

United States

#3 Jan 15, 2011
Yea where he needs to be
the realKracker

Canton, OH

#4 Jan 15, 2011
dont nobody deserve 2 be in jail....whoever postin shit in my name...ur mammys a w#ore
Facts

United States

#5 Jan 16, 2011
Yea he deserves to b in jail I mean I do want my things I paid for not for him to come steal it sell it and blow every vein in his body from the dope he gets from my stuff! He's so bad he did stuff with this guy from a hit
jtt

Bowling Green, KY

#6 Jan 16, 2011
the realKracker wrote:
dont nobody deserve 2 be in jail....whoever postin shit in my name...ur mammys a w#ore
So child rapist should run free
the real kracker

Canton, OH

#7 Jan 17, 2011
no child rapist, women rapist, deserves to be in jail, they deserve to get their fu#$in brains blowed out
BG Finest

United States

#8 Jan 17, 2011
The haters never amaze me here,always trying to go after somebody when there down. But most of u running ur mouths about him now would be on his balls if he was free and had something u wanted. To FACTS,keep his damn name out of ur pathetic azz mouth and hopefully ur ragedy azz will be sitting in jail. Deuces
Facts

United States

#9 Jan 17, 2011
Well maybe some of the ppl on here wants what he has but it sure the he'll ain't me I dnt do a da'n thing and all about the bing on his balls if he was out I'm guessing that u know first hand huh ur taking up for him but I see u using a different name as well so go find someone elses balls to get on till he gets out
farmy25

Hodgenville, KY

#10 Mar 1, 2012
wesley is a great guy that got on the wrong path and is getting help unlike some people wesley is a hard worker and may steal but only to get drug money which rehab will help he actually writes me about twice a month and talks like he has his head on straight and its really nobodys business where my big bro is
real man

Greensburg, KY

#11 Jun 1, 2012
He used to be married to my aunt. I felt sorry for him that he marrie
her.
kas3092

Canton, OH

#12 Jul 2, 2012
farmy25 wrote:
wesley is a great guy that got on the wrong path and is getting help unlike some people wesley is a hard worker and may steal but only to get drug money which rehab will help he actually writes me about twice a month and talks like he has his head on straight and its really nobodys business where my big bro is
Very well said. I happen to know him very well. He is a very good guy just got mixed up in a lot of bad situations and made some bad choices. We all make mistakes. He is turnin his life around for his son and the rest of his family. He will be a different person when he comes back.
Amy

United States

#13 Sep 13, 2013
Wesley is working at Home Depot now and has a new baby. Saw him at Hardee's the other night.
shan

Bowling Green, KY

#14 Nov 15, 2013
which wesley
from richardsville?
mick

Bowling Green, KY

#15 May 6, 2014
heard he was out and doing good and married now
Friends

Bowling Green, KY

#16 May 7, 2014
Works at Home Depot in the day and Walmart at night.
mick

Bowling Green, KY

#17 May 8, 2014
the wes cole from rville does not
family

Bowling Green, KY

#18 May 9, 2014
Wes has a new baby and is getting married in July. He is going to coach swim lessons for 7 years olds this summer.
mick

Bowling Green, KY

#19 May 12, 2014
yea we are not tlkn bout same wesley cole.@family

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bikini top lady and guy kicked my car at CVS 37 min RABBI DURDEN 8
Tyrone Clark 38 min Liberty 1
Married Men 1 hr Shag 38
Is Mariah's Open? 1 hr RABBI DURDEN 37
What in the world is going on at WBKO? 1 hr Mel 53
child support 2 hr dad 6
Why are so many teachers leaving potter gray? 3 hr Looking 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bowling Green Mortgages