Comments
1 - 20 of 38 Comments Last updated Aug 31, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
over it

United States

#1 Jun 26, 2012
Why can't women work? Why do they sit at home all day and not even cook or clean while there? Why don't they give their husband any but wonder why he cheats. Why, why, why. Get off your lazy bum and do something! No. I didn't mean go to the frig...
fyi

Sebring, OH

#2 Jun 26, 2012
over it wrote:
Why can't women work? Why do they sit at home all day and not even cook or clean while there? Why don't they give their husband any but wonder why he cheats. Why, why, why. Get off your lazy bum and do something! No. I didn't mean go to the frig...
You must also understand that not ALL women are like this. When I stayed home before I worked, and even when I was on Medical leave and not suppose to be up and walking, I still got up, cleaned my house, cooked supper and took care of my family.

I'm back at work now, and I leave my home at 11 am, 5 days a week, and don't get home till 10pm. On the days I am off, I am cleaning house, running errands, and doing for my family.

That show fits on the other foot as well. I know quite a few men who are content to stay at home, even when there isn't a reason and let their wife or girlfriend work and take care of everything. While they sit at home and do nothing.

So please be careful when generalizing everyone into one group, be it high heel, tennis shoes, or no shoes.
Sorry

Canton, OH

#3 Jun 26, 2012
over it wrote:
Wow, where did you find that one? Most women are hard working whether at home or out of the house. Most women like sex as well. I am sorry your relationship is so bad. I would go talk to a marriage counselor and/or divorce attorney - whichever you prefer.
oh please

United States

#4 Jun 26, 2012
For real? When I was with my babys father is was exactly the opposite. I worked, even when I was pregnant, had my baby and went back to work 6 weeks after I had her. He didn't work and wouldn't even watch OUR child while I worked! Surprise surprise he still doesn't work and I've been at the same place for 7 years.
Jack

Elizabethtown, KY

#5 Jun 26, 2012
Funny, women like to complain like this on men, but oh holy hell, never let the tides turn! Sexist bitches.
Uhhhh

Columbia, KY

#6 Jun 26, 2012
oh please wrote:
For real? When I was with my babys father is was exactly the opposite. I worked, even when I was pregnant, had my baby and went back to work 6 weeks after I had her. He didn't work and wouldn't even watch OUR child while I worked! Surprise surprise he still doesn't work and I've been at the same place for 7 years.
I have to give you credit for working so hard with a child. BUT, I'll take that credit back now, for staying with such a moron. Get a clue and get a man that will HELP and SUPPORT you. Don't you be a moron too.
oh please

United States

#7 Jun 26, 2012
Ummm....I'm DIDN'T stay with that moron. HELLO!! We've been split up for about 6 1/2 years nows.
Uhhhh

Columbia, KY

#8 Jun 26, 2012
Whew ... good for you. Men like that just suck, probably sucking off someone else now.
I likes them

Columbia, KY

#9 Jun 26, 2012
I like me a fat, lazy a$$ woman. When you want some, they can't get away, and there's always more cushion for the pushin! Love hearin' that big ol booty smackin against my ball sack ... oh yeah!
lAzyS wROng

Bowling Green, KY

#10 Jun 27, 2012
I think this topic applies to lazy people in general, male or female. I think everyone should work at something, whether it is a paid job or not. I'm talking about helping someone in need, walking a sick friends dog, stopping by to check on an elderly person in the neighbor, cook a meal or snack for someone. There are cases where a spouse doesn't work a public job because the finances make this possible. That is all fine as long as the stay at homer is a help to someone. LAZY PEOPLE MAKE ME WANT TO THROW UP!
hmmm

Auburn, KY

#11 Jun 27, 2012
I think i can think of something worse than a woman that stays at home and thats the ones that show up at work, but dont lift a dam finger to do anything and still take home a paycheck. Im sure thats good for the family, but co-workers get a bit tired of the crap
Mickey Finn

Bowling Green, KY

#12 Jun 27, 2012
I don't mind if the wife works as long as I get part of it.
oh please

United States

#13 Jun 27, 2012
Jack wrote:
Funny, women like to complain like this on men, but oh holy hell, never let the tides turn! Sexist bitches.
maybe because most MEN shouldn't rely on a woman to take care of there ass forever. If you want to stay at home and do the "stay at home mom" thing that's fine! But you actually have to do it! You can't pawn the kids off on a babysitter while the woman works and you sit at home on your ass! If a woman stays home, you would expect her to watch the kids, cook, clean, do the laundry, hell...maybe even a good BJ every once in a while right?? Well it works the other way to sweetheart. You can stay home while I work if you got a clean house and dinner waiting on me and a babysitter during the day on top of a little "me time" after the kids are in bed!
lol

Bowling Green, KY

#14 Jun 27, 2012
A stay at home mom should potty train her 4 year child a whole lot sooner to instead of the dad working & having to do it that as well.
oh please

United States

#15 Jun 27, 2012
You have a 4 year old that isn't potty trained? That's pathetic! Pathetic for the both of you. Having a job for either parent, isn't a get out of jail free card for parenting. I'm a single parent with a job and my child hasn't seen her father since she was a year old but yet I had her potty traihned before she was 2 by myself with a job. Even if you have a job that pays you, you still have some responsibility as to raising your child!
solution

Nacogdoches, TX

#16 Jun 28, 2012
I am actually looking for a few stay at home moms to join a legitimate on line marketing system and earn some money NO you are not going to be asked to pay to "sign up" for ANYTHING!!! I am seeking only dedicated enthusiastic marketin and customer service reps. Interested?
inbox me
jenni.ray.sells@gmail.com
know some lazy men

Bowling Green, KY

#17 Jun 28, 2012
I know of a woman who works and lets her lazy boyfriend convince her that he is trying to go to work and school when in fact he is not letting her pay for his gas room money food and etc.... DUMP ASS history of not working she is blind and stupid
roger

United States

#18 Aug 21, 2012
India matthews
urdumb

United States

#19 Aug 21, 2012
over it wrote:
.......... Not all women are that way. Mby ur not worth one that does.. Just saying.. Its pretty ignornt of you to post a general post about women like that I wouldnt think about dating a piece of shit like you.. And not all women that are unemployed can help it.. Some CANT find work right off. I can say this because ive been on the unemplyment line I know how it is to lose work because of nothing you have done but to the economy. But It does work out sometimes to find comparable work/pay.. When she does.. I hope she leaves your dumbazz. NObody deserves to be treated or talkd about like that. I bet you don't have a job either. This is another form of mental abuse. Mby she is depressed because of you? When You love sombody you dont degrade them till there below dirt. Mby YOU should get off you ass and leave? just sayn.. U put it out there, Im gonna put it out there. Don't get mad! lol
smiley

United States

#20 Aug 21, 2012
know some lazy men wrote:
I know of a woman who works and lets her lazy boyfriend convince her that he is trying to go to work and school when in fact he is not letting her pay for his gas room money food and etc.... DUMP ASS history of not working she is blind and stupid
who would that be?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get the Bowling Green Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
cheating men (Mar '11) 3 min LeeLee 64
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 5 min Woodman 1,593
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Limbertwig 151,299
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 2 hr Kimberly 397
Bored 3 hr Doll 4
anybody seen Jolly?? 3 hr Jolly G 24
Kimber at Tattle Tails 3 hr Gazelle 1
David garvin 5 hr OMG 8
Brent Jones of Scottsville missing from WKU foo... 5 hr Wku 7
Garvin house 8 hr OMG 15
David GArvin Jr (Oct '10) 10 hr Eryk 3
Facebook 11 hr Jeannie 34
•••

Flash Flood Watch for Warren County was issued at August 31 at 3:38AM EDT

•••