I'm pregnant by my best friends husba...

I'm pregnant by my best friends husband..

Posted in the Bowling Green Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Help

Oak Ridge, TN

#1 Dec 13, 2012
I just found out that I was pregnant by him ..what should I do?????it was a one time thing and we was all drunk.advice???she or he doesn't know yet :(
ucandoit

United States

#2 Dec 13, 2012
Find an actual person to talk to. You are going to get all the wrong answers here.

First tell a family member someone you are close to. It may be far fetched but he could retaliate against you feel attacked trapped or desperate and try to silence you before you threaten his marriage. Sounds crazy but it happens.

At some point you have to tell him, he is the father and deserves to know. But protect your own butt first. And I would say start looking for a new best friend, cuase your are probably going to lose this one.
yea son

Duluth, GA

#3 Dec 13, 2012
Help wrote:
I just found out that I was pregnant by him ..what should I do?????it was a one time thing and we was all drunk.advice???she or he doesn't know yet :(
If you need someone else to bang for the time being i can help. I wont tell my wife its cool.
wow

Chicago, IL

#4 Dec 13, 2012
Girl what have u gotten urself in2!!! I gotta say ur a bytch..how could u allow urself 2 even go there!! R u jealous of ur bestie. What?? U couldn't find ur own Bf or husband u had 2 have hers. U r sooo sorry! Literally! & if u f##k her husband who else husband have u slept with..question is u sooo sure its his!!!lmao..but u do need 2 tell her.but u prolly need 2 say..its a possibility he could be baby daddy!! U have more than likely lost a hellva BFF..but its ur own fault!!! I am sorry that I don't feel sorry for u!!! But when u know better u do better!!!
derp

Uniontown, KY

#5 Dec 14, 2012
Jerry!! Jerry!! Jerry!! Jerry!! Jerry!!
joeblow

Bowling Green, KY

#6 Dec 14, 2012
Have him punch you in the stomach. Problem solved.
I guess

United States

#7 Dec 14, 2012
Help wrote:
Tell your friend first. She'll probably be pissed beyond adequate description, but if you respect her aside from sleeping with her freakin HUSBAND, you'll tell her. God, who res these says are ridiculous. I don't feel bad for you, either. You are a crappy excuse for a friend.
I hope

United States

#8 Dec 14, 2012
I hope she beats your ass
lol

United States

#9 Dec 14, 2012
I hope wrote:
I hope she beats your ass
I second this!
What

Canton, OH

#10 Dec 14, 2012
You're damned by god
Uh Oh

United States

#11 Dec 14, 2012
Help wrote:
You deserve the hell you have created. I hope your "friend" breaks your freakin jaw.
lol

United States

#12 Dec 14, 2012
& what tha f@ck is up with the frowny face??? Does that show how sad u are? Ur f@ckin pathetic. 2 bad ur friends piece of shit husband didnt want ur nasty ass. Then u 2 could take turns cheating on eachother and having a trailer full of bastard children runnin arnd
Weener

Bowling Green, KY

#13 Dec 14, 2012
Go make your husband as many times as you can and tell him it's his. If he asks questions about the timeline tell him it's a miracle from God. Meanwhile, you got a free pass to do all the neighbors you can. It can't happen again for 8 months.
Antonio

UK

#14 Dec 14, 2012
Everyone is coming down on her. What about the other guy, she didn't rape him. I would tell your hubby, if he loves you he will forgive you. Wish one of us here hasn't made a mistake?. Jesus said"he who is without sin let him caste the first stone". I hope you make the right choice and keep the baby. I am 39 I wish I had a child so maybe you can turn it to your advantage. I'll pray for you.
Just an idea

Bowling Green, KY

#15 Dec 14, 2012
Help wrote:
Well you have to know you have lost this friend, I hope he was worth her friendship but you can't change this so you have to go forward. You have to tell him and eventually her it's his baby as well he has a say in this like it or not. I also think he is a jerk just like you so he shouldn't get out of this either his butt should be nailed to the wall same as yours. I only feel sorry for your friend and this baby they are going to be the one's that pay the price for your's and his being selfish.
oh pleazzzzee

Bowling Green, KY

#16 Dec 14, 2012
With a best friend like you...who needs enemies, I would not touch my best friends husband no matter how drunk I was.I feel sorry for the poor child.
think about this

United States

#17 Dec 14, 2012
and your dirty nasty ass probably caused a helluva delay in you finding your own husband/ new best friend. They'll ask about child and you'll say that you fu cked your friends husband and draw their own conclusions. Plus, your "friends" husband is probably a fat, jobless loser like yourself. Lay off the drugs, Bitch, and invest in some morals and birth control.
Adoption

Alliance, OH

#18 Dec 15, 2012
Please, please consider adoption. If you value your friendship, will it withstand her husband making child support payments for 18 years? Probably not. I am not saying it's ok to value your friendship more than the baby. In fact, if you value the baby and want what's best for it, consider a stable family that can afford to raise and love it. There are open adoptions where you could be part of the child's life. You would never have to reveal the father's name. If you are partying that hard that you could do such a thing, are you ready to raise this child?

“666”

Since: Oct 09

Las Vegas, NV

#19 Dec 15, 2012
Adoption wrote:
Please, please consider adoption. If you value your friendship, will it withstand her husband making child support payments for 18 years? Probably not. I am not saying it's ok to value your friendship more than the baby. In fact, if you value the baby and want what's best for it, consider a stable family that can afford to raise and love it. There are open adoptions where you could be part of the child's life. You would never have to reveal the father's name. If you are partying that hard that you could do such a thing, are you ready to raise this child?
To clarify, you're saying that simply being drunk is "partying hard?" Okay.
joeblow

United States

#20 Dec 15, 2012
I'm telling you, just have someone punch you in the stomach. Really hard.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who has a STD in bg (Jan '11) 9 min and 27
any straight men wear panties 10 min Smiley 8
Do you really believe what you read on Topix? 14 min ImG 8
amber prego? 29 min StatingtheObivious 7
judge sam potter 45 min jamie knows who t... 40
(Paul) Danny Anderson the Pedophile/Rapist (Oct '10) 2 hr Twisted 23
Patrick Payne 4 hr tellin it 2
Why are so many teachers leaving potter gray? 9 hr wondering 32
More from around the web

Personal Finance