Lance Armstrong is a PUNK!

Lance Armstrong is a PUNK!

Posted in the Bowling Green Forum

What a Joke

Bowling Green, KY

#1 Jan 15, 2013
Lance Armstrong is a doper, a liar, and a cheater. He's not sorry. He's only sorry he got caught. Oprah should interview the people that came in second to Lance Armstrong in those 7 Tour de Frances. Let's hear their story. Let's hear how they gave up on cycling because Lance Armstrong stole their dream. They need to get the recognition they deserve. They are the real winners!
bicycle

United States

#3 Jan 15, 2013
you know he must be making bank from this confession to oprah.
Mike

Madisonville, KY

#4 Jan 16, 2013
The fact that he used PED I can deal with. But the dude lied and lied and lied some more and got rich off his lies.
chill

Russellville, KY

#5 Jan 16, 2013
He's raised 100's of millions for cancer and your worried about cheating in a bicycle race? What fucking idiots. You say interview who got 2nd, well they already got caught doing it and told on him. In 2005 you had to go all the way to 23rd to get a rider not linked to ped's. it was a dirty sport but he used it to do good other in his cancer foundation. Idc if he's a good person all that matter is that good came out if it. Robin Hood was a thief but thought of as a hero.
Jimmy

Tucker, GA

#6 Jan 16, 2013
Why do you seem suprised about this? He has always been a lieing arrogant prick
chill

Russellville, KY

#7 Jan 16, 2013
Why would anyone be surprised? Cycling is just the WWF for endurance athletes. They were all doing the same shit.
Mike

Madisonville, KY

#8 Jan 23, 2013
Chill, yes he raised millions of dollars for cancer research. Nobody disputes that. He also made millions off his lies. Thanks what i have an issue with. I hope he gets sued by his sponsors for breach of contract.
chill

Russellville, KY

#9 Jan 23, 2013
Mike wrote:
Chill, yes he raised millions of dollars for cancer research. Nobody disputes that. He also made millions off his lies. Thanks what i have an issue with. I hope he gets sued by his sponsors for breach of contract.
Ok let's say that happens. The sponsors all made millions off him and do you think they are gonna refund to customers and lower their prices? No not a chance. Ill assure you he did more good and no more crooked than his corporate sponsors.
know ur facts

Lockhart, TX

#10 Jan 23, 2013
What a Joke wrote:
Lance Armstrong is a doper, a liar, and a cheater. He's not sorry. He's only sorry he got caught. Oprah should interview the people that came in second to Lance Armstrong in those 7 Tour de Frances. Let's hear their story. Let's hear how they gave up on cycling because Lance Armstrong stole their dream. They need to get the recognition they deserve. They are the real winners!
No [email protected] 6 out of the 7 years he won the 2nd place finisher was doping too. That's why they don't award the Tour's to them. Most in the sport are dopers.
agree

Auburn, KY

#11 Jan 23, 2013
I agree with know ur facts..If they took everyone out of competition that doped, there wouldnt be many (if any) left.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obgyn's that do vaginal rejuvenations 45 min Lotsofkids 1
When did Susan traughber have an abortion? 53 min truth be known 9
Is highschool too young to be engaged? 55 min truth be known 20
Need You 1 hr Agree 1
Patty Minter needs to go. 1 hr twangandround 4
WKU a sanctuary campus? 1 hr twangandround 42
Sue Parrigin has some nerve!!! 1 hr twangandround 4
Bobbie 4 hr Popo 75
CHILD SUPPORT taken from tax refund (Jan '12) Wed Tmd 221

Bowling Green Jobs