nightlife in bowling green

nightlife in bowling green

Posted in the Bowling Green Forum

cropduster81

Bowling Green, KY

#1 Jun 21, 2012
im 30yrs old from florida up here on work, where is a good place to party at around here because my hotel room is getting f'n boring and im starting to slowly slip into madness...
MR X

Scottsville, KY

#2 Jun 21, 2012
cropduster81 wrote:
im 30yrs old from florida up here on work, where is a good place to party at around here because my hotel room is getting f'n boring and im starting to slowly slip into madness...
Plenty of bars and restaurants to hang out with, folks are easy to get along with so you shoudnt have much trouble finding some buddies, even an easy piece of tail shuldn't be too hard around here. The little brown jug is your age and older, the younger crowd, ramada and some others in town. Just get out and drive around you will find them.
Mother Trucker

Bowling Green, KY

#3 Jun 21, 2012
Downtown on the square or out Scottsville road are where most of the clubs are. Little Brown Jugs is a fun place on 31W.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chad Baugh (May '11) 23 min Lost42103 35
Sexting 52 min Come on 2
Blue eyes 2 hr Quattro 20
Country oven bakery 3 hr Hmmn 10
Spectrum Cable 3 hr Sara V 3
dawn duley 4 hr Activaye 8
Chad Allen perrine? 4 hr better than you 27

Bowling Green Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance