First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Concerned mom

Corydon, IN

#1 Feb 14, 2011
I have been reading random forums on here about daycares, but I have no seen but on LA PETITE, but what I have seen I am not liking. Can someone please tell me what they know about this daycare and their experience?
Say what

Bowling Green, KY

#2 Feb 14, 2011
Try reading and posting in English.
hahaha

Canton, OH

#3 Feb 14, 2011
Say what wrote:
Try reading and posting in English.
Thia is not about how someone spells, This is about a mom who wonts to know if the daycare is good or bad. Take you're rude comments somewhere else. If you have nothing possitive to say, Then do not comment on peoples post. I know they are really exspensive. Thats about it.
Say what

Bowling Green, KY

#4 Feb 14, 2011
You're about as bright as the original poster.
Same

Bowling Green, KY

#5 Feb 14, 2011
Say what wrote:
You're about as bright as the original poster.
I think it is the same poster, just changed their name. Two different people wouldn't word things and spell things the same way, or I would hope not.
Seriously

Bowling Green, KY

#6 Feb 14, 2011
Yes, please take your children there immediately. Both of my children went there and I would say at least 75% of the parents are college educated professionals. Perhaps your children will make friends with the children of intelligent people and learn proper grammar.
Visited There

Haubstadt, IN

#7 Feb 14, 2011
When my daughter was in daycare I visited La Petite and was impressed at the facility. However, when I spent some time in her room I was not at all impressed. The "teacher" could not get the children under control, she was very young and did not seem to be at all concerned with her out of control toddlers. The director was always a little too chirpy and seemed fake. Not only was it very expensive but I expected more teacher-child interaction than what I saw. The teacher did not even try to interact with my child. What I have learned is to find a facility where your child seems to feel comfortable and make unexpected visits and if anything is going on that you need to know about you will find out. Some day cares seem to think it is some kind of drop off service and don't want unexpected visits but that is the only way to really know what is going on. Hope this helps, I know finding a center is very hard and emotional. My advice really is to watch how your child interacts with the staff and other children.
so sad

Mammoth Cave, KY

#8 Feb 14, 2011
try kids world always had great experiences and always heard good things
hahahaha

Canton, OH

#9 Feb 15, 2011
Say What and Seriously, Just because I misspelled 1 word dose not mean I am the other person who was posting. You 2 need to SERIOUSLY grow up. You act like you 2 have never misspelled a word in you're life. Dont mess with me, because I will have you 2 blocked from this site. This is not about how someone spell. This site is to help people find out information on TOPIX,
Seriously

Bowling Green, KY

#10 Feb 15, 2011
hahahaha wrote:
Say What and Seriously, Just because I misspelled 1 word dose not mean I am the other person who was posting. You 2 need to SERIOUSLY grow up. You act like you 2 have never misspelled a word in you're life. Dont mess with me, because I will have you 2 blocked from this site. This is not about how someone spell. This site is to help people find out information on TOPIX,
I was merely trying to help someone broaden the experiences of their children. You on the other hand are full of anger and threats. Please tell me how was one get to be as powerful as you to have people blocked from this site?
Say what

Bowling Green, KY

#11 Feb 15, 2011
Visited There wrote:
When my daughter was in daycare I visited La Petite and was impressed at the facility. However, when I spent some time in her room I was not at all impressed. The "teacher" could not get the children under control, she was very young and did not seem to be at all concerned with her out of control toddlers. The director was always a little too chirpy and seemed fake. Not only was it very expensive but I expected more teacher-child interaction than what I saw. The teacher did not even try to interact with my child. What I have learned is to find a facility where your child seems to feel comfortable and make unexpected visits and if anything is going on that you need to know about you will find out. Some day cares seem to think it is some kind of drop off service and don't want unexpected visits but that is the only way to really know what is going on. Hope this helps, I know finding a center is very hard and emotional. My advice really is to watch how your child interacts with the staff and other children.
La Petite is fine despite the fact that they didn't make a big fuss over your precious snowflake.
Say what

Bowling Green, KY

#12 Feb 15, 2011
hahahaha wrote:
Say What and Seriously, Just because I misspelled 1 word dose not mean I am the other person who was posting. You 2 need to SERIOUSLY grow up. You act like you 2 have never misspelled a word in you're life. Dont mess with me, because I will have you 2 blocked from this site. This is not about how someone spell. This site is to help people find out information on TOPIX,
You're a little old but I think you might benefit from some classes at La Petite.
shut up

Canton, OH

#13 Feb 15, 2011
I think hahaha was trying to help the other person. "Say What" made a childish remark, Which prompted 'Seriously' to make a childish remark. And in retaliation HAHAHA said she could have you banned from the site. Maybe they can. How do we know who HAHA is. For all we know they could work for the site. So that is one way you can get banned. I think all 3 of you should grow uo and maybe all 3 of you can take some calsses at La'petite Daycare, since all 3 of you are acting like children. Have some respect people..... When you talk about other peoples children, Then people get offensive. You can not tell people that they need to READ AND POST IN ENGLISH. That is a rude statement and is a childish act. When you tell people that they ARE ABOUT AS BRIGHT AS THE 1ST USER, Then that is once again a rude statement and once again is a chidish act. To "SAY WHAT" and "SERIOUSLY", you 2 deserve what ever happens to you. And no I am not "hahaha".
Warren East

Haubstadt, IN

#14 Feb 15, 2011
Say what wrote:
<quoted text>
La Petite is fine despite the fact that they didn't make a big fuss over your precious snowflake.
Oh I am glad you were there with me when I visited and you would have known that I did not take my precious snowflake! I don't need anyone to dote of my daughter nor would I leave my precious snowflake in a daycare where the "teacher" could not control toddlers....Snowflake
Sad

Bowling Green, KY

#15 Feb 16, 2011
All I can say is if they have somebody banned from this site for the little comment they made on this post, they are wasting their time. There are people on other postings talking filth, slandering people and all kinds of things and they are going to ban somebody for say they spelled a word wrong??????????
Say what

Bowling Green, KY

#16 Feb 16, 2011
Warren East wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I am glad you were there with me when I visited and you would have known that I did not take my precious snowflake! I don't need anyone to dote of my daughter nor would I leave my precious snowflake in a daycare where the "teacher" could not control toddlers....Snowflake
Warren East? That explains it all.
I Know

Warrenville, IL

#17 Feb 16, 2011
hahaha wrote:
<quoted text>
Thia is not about how someone spells, This is about a mom who wonts to know if the daycare is good or bad. Take you're rude comments somewhere else. If you have nothing possitive to say, Then do not comment on peoples post. I know they are really exspensive. Thats about it.
You can't count either. In your two comments, you made 12 spelling and punctuation mistakes.
ASD1975

Canton, OH

#18 Feb 26, 2011
If you don't want trouble, don't take your children to the Sunshine House. The Director is AWFUL and runs people off left and right..both employee's and parent's.
Mom

Benton, KY

#19 Mar 1, 2011
My son used to go to La Petite. He had diaper rash all the time while in the 1 year old room. Then when he got older (2yrs) he was placed in the 3yr old classroom. One teacher punished him by making him watch the other children enjoy their snack while he was withheld such. She explained to me that he would not pick up toys and that is the reason for her behavior. I approached Kim the Director and told her I didn't want my child in the care of that teacher ever again. She told me that she couldn't promise that and she had a "talk" with said teacher. It states in Kentucky Law you cannot withhold food and water as a form of punishment. The most ironic thing is La Petite claims they do not use any forms of punishment. They have a nice facility but their teachers and director are ignorant.

Also- He used to scream when I dropped him off. He now goes to Academy for Little People. He loves it and the staff is great with him!
Mother of a 4 year old

Toledo, OH

#20 Mar 18, 2011
My son has been attending La Petite since he was 8 weeks old, because I was a single, working mom. I spent lots of time there, made surprise visits, and been to several Holiday parties & in 4 years...the only thing I have been disappointed with is some child that would not stop biting him when he was 2! The staff is great, minus the one or two, but that's anywhere u go...anytime I have had a concern, they have made me feel better about whatever the situation may hve been. My son has never came home dirty, hungry, or thirsty..he has learned so much from being in that environment I wouldn't change daycares for the world! I ck'd out plenty b4 I took him and yes it is expensive, but my child is worth it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tired of stalking yet? 10 min Heart199 37
Who shot Ricky Ray Miller???? 1 hr Someone it do not... 26
Really missing you 1 hr Ethan 60
Afflicted Boy fired at Buckhead Cafe for Blaze ... 1 hr Matt 1
Mariahs closing 2 hr Dox 6
WBKO wardrobe (Oct '12) 2 hr Gimme break 58
Ocharlies 2 hr Is this true 1
Michael Hardy found guilty 13 hr SAD 70

Bowling Green Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bowling Green Mortgages