bgres

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2012

went to high school with david he was an ass then too.
Spartan dad

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2012

He's not an administrator.
Great guy, and kids love his class.
Seth

York, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2012

I was cool with him untill he started trying to flirt with my girlfriend and making her feel uncomfortable. I confronted him about it and he never treated me with any respect after that.

Since: Apr 12

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2012

Donna wrote:
Could there be a bigger prick than this guy. This is why my kids attend the city schools.
Good for your kids we don't need or want ur snobby ass city kids in our schools anyways hunny
Geez

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2012

Judged:

Think what you may about the guy, but does he really deserve having his name posted here? How would you as a parent feel if some anonymous teacher posted how much they hated your kid or how much they hated you as an annoying parent? You'd want the person fired if you could figure them out, I bet.

I'm not saying you don't have a right to complain, but it's just lame to call people out on an online forum that anyone can say anything on and could stay archived online.

I have no idea who the guy is, but this whole thread is rude and un-classy.
Gay and confused

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2012

He touched me when i went to drakes, he also smells like shit
Sam

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

Hey David Downing, thought you would be retired by now. I had you in Science about 13 years ago and I remember all the kids in that class and I remember I was the outcast because I wasn't that cool kid, I remember one young guy in particular that literally terrorized me to the point I didn't want to live anymore, I cried every day when I left Drakes and it still bothers me to this day to see these kids that are 15-20 years younger than me being tortured in classes that you and your inbred kid teach in this county. David Downing be thankful that God made you and your son cool dudes, but you were an absolute kiss up to those bullies more than anyone I ever saw. Your science class was a joke and I still have the scar on my elbow where my classmate burned me with the ruler. I hope you and your other smart ass friends wake up before life is over. Your fitness class was a load of shit too.
Jim

Blackwood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2014

I remember that running fitness class, Downing and that Bob Rennegarbe guy were buds. Rennegarbe was first class, he was kinda the opposite of Downing, remember he always was thoughtful of the geeks and poor kids. Drakes was a joke, Greenwood had a lot of good teachers, guess only the leftovers teach middle school.
Feel Your Pain

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2014

Actually the teachers that act like jerks to their students don't have the balls to act like jerks to adults. Can you say pathetic.
Still Today

Blackwood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2014

Jim wrote:
I remember that running fitness class, Downing and that Bob Rennegarbe guy were buds. Rennegarbe was first class, he was kinda the opposite of Downing, remember he always was thoughtful of the geeks and poor kids. Drakes was a joke, Greenwood had a lot of good teachers, guess only the leftovers teach middle school.
Drakes may have been a joke in the past, but it's a bigger joke today.
just a thought

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2014

I know Mr Downing and happen to think he's a pretty swell guy. But my comment has nothing to do with him. I actually want to address all the "grown ups" posting on here complaining about how you perceive to have been treated in a classroom environment. Throughout my time as a kid in school I had teachers and professors that I wasnt particularly fond of but I can assure you of one thing not anyone of them that I had for a semester are responsible for the path ive carved out for my life and to get on here and try to drag a teacher you had years ago through the mud to give yourself a reason for you underachieving at life is pathetic. Take responsibility and instead of pouting on a cowardly anonymous forum get up and push yourself to change your life and quit figure pointing. YOU CAN DO IT BUCK-A-ROO!
Anonymous

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2014

I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels this way. I had him last year. He acted like I didn't even exist.
Dragon Slayer

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2014

This guy was such an ass to me at Drakes Creek 7 yrs ago! I always made A's, yet he never acknowledged my great work ethic! Yet, HE PRAISED THE SHIT OUT OF THE JOCKS/COOL KIDS!! I'm just like WTF.
Mitch

Bardstown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2014

just a thought wrote:
I know Mr Downing and happen to think he's a pretty swell guy. But my comment has nothing to do with him. I actually want to address all the "grown ups" posting on here complaining about how you perceive to have been treated in a classroom environment. Throughout my time as a kid in school I had teachers and professors that I wasnt particularly fond of but I can assure you of one thing not anyone of them that I had for a semester are responsible for the path ive carved out for my life and to get on here and try to drag a teacher you had years ago through the mud to give yourself a reason for you underachieving at life is pathetic. Take responsibility and instead of pouting on a cowardly anonymous forum get up and push yourself to change your life and quit figure pointing. YOU CAN DO IT BUCK-A-ROO!
People like you make me absolutely sick to my stomach. I have a great job, don't make six figures a year, but the bills are paid and im happy at the end of the day. My kids sure aren't tan jocks that wear a greenwood softball jacket or are in the weight room everyday. My son weighs 300 pounds, one of my daughters was born with a walking disability, and the other is into the goth world. We don't go to the beach 8 times a year or drive fancy cars or eat at fancy restaurants, but we are happy. I know the teacher being referred to in this topic, I had him, liked his teaching style, laid back guy, yes he was a smart ass, David Downing was a typical tan, athletic runner type guy, good looking guy with that jock personality, only problem was the Downing dude couldn't relate to anyone outside that cool persona. Remember I had a teacher at Greenwood, real dorky guy, loved computers and chess, could tell the guy related to the chess and computer nerds and couldn't relate to the athletes. Here's the difference, the greenwood teacher was a nice person, Downing was a smart ass. Now to address the post i have commented on above, my 3 children do not attend county schools due to the crap I put up with for at least 9 years, we pay to send our kids to city and nothing has happened to them anywhere near what happened to me years ago. I havent kept up with county schools in over 10 years, but hear its just as bad as when I was up there. I would be willing to bet you that your a parent or a soon to be of a middle school punk with your softball jacket that uses kids like mine to make yourself look good, happened to me and the promise I gave my oldest child when it was born 14 years ago that it would never endure what I went through in school.
Geez

Bardstown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2014

Quit whining.
BGMU workers

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2014

South Warren teachers endorse bullying. Just like the old drakes creek days where small kids got molested by other bigger students in the restroom and the teachers looked the other way.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

119 Users are viewing the Bowling Green Forum right now

Search the Bowling Green Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Get the Bowling Green Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
Guys really fantasize about sharing the wife? (May '09) 11 min What 37
Magna Mexican (Jan '14) 30 min grown people 41
Andrea Walker WBKO 13 Bowling Green 57 min lint lover 26
Ditch Mitch 57 min NoName 12
Dr. Fane on lehman (Oct '12) 59 min fed up mother 43
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr scirocco 146,213
Jason estlack 1 hr hazy daze 6
•••
•••
•••
•••

Bowling Green Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Bowling Green People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE