?????
wake up

Pineville, LA

#2 Apr 20, 2009
NO! that is an exit not an interance.
Hello Kitty

Elizabethtown, KY

#3 Apr 20, 2009
I have tried it but only the tip made an entrance. If you wanna stick it in me there are only two holes you will make it into and the booty hole ain't one of them.
Do men really like sticking it in the butt? I mean really poop comes out of there its just really sick to me.
snoop d-o-double-g

Shepherdsville, KY

#4 Apr 20, 2009
ratta tat tat
Lee

Alliance, OH

#5 Apr 20, 2009
Sounds painful to me. Could that cause or inflame hemorrhoids? I think they are outies not innies.
keepitreal

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Apr 20, 2009
Why don't you ask the question if a real man would like a couple of fingers up him without squeeling like a little B-i---------
Spork McJork

Alliance, OH

#7 Apr 21, 2009
I know I enjoy anal sex. It hurts at first, but you get used to it. Every woman should offer it to their man. It's the ultimate gift and its pleasurable for us females too!
3 hole filler

Canton, OH

#8 Apr 21, 2009
it depends on the woman, i have given anal to a few women before but asked and i used lube. not all women do and as for all of them offering to their man what rock did you crawl out from? if I asked a woman and she said no i respect her answer and we still have great sex witout it
Sherry

Greensburg, KY

#9 Apr 21, 2009
Don't ask such stupid questions on a public forum. Don't you have any respect for anyone?
Lee

Alliance, OH

#10 Apr 21, 2009
Still sounds nasty to me. YUCK
tushy

AOL

#12 Apr 21, 2009
Some do and some don't. It's a personal preference. If done right with an understanding, caring person, it can be quite pleasurable. To each their own though!!!
COTTON

Canton, OH

#14 May 16, 2009
Spork McJork wrote:
I know I enjoy anal sex. It hurts at first, but you get used to it. Every woman should offer it to their man. It's the ultimate gift and its pleasurable for us females too!
Anal sex is so not pleasurable, unless you are a woman who enjoys haveing something stuck up her ass all the time or unless you're gay!
GunsNammo

Haubstadt, IN

#16 May 17, 2009
ABW wrote:
<quoted text>
COTTON,YOU ARE A REAL DUMB A.S.S
THATS WHAT THEY SAID,ARE YOU JUST STUPID AND ALSO YOU REAL FRIGID BIT.C.H ALSO.
Ol'Guns says let's get this hershey highway crap off the internet. If you and your woman want to live it up in the back alley then do it in private. When I'm elected sheriff I will however supply a low cost lubricant that will make you both happier. Now how's that fer service.
GunsNhommo

Hillview, KY

#17 May 19, 2009
From what I hear ole Guns loves the anal.

But, I'll still vote for him cause Peanut is a real douche bag.
jackie

Bowling Green, KY

#18 May 19, 2009
actually those who do enjoy anal sex, it's because it's the easiest way to have a g-spot orgasm
EnforcerisaDouch e

Bowling Green, KY

#19 May 19, 2009
The Enforcer likes anal sex........with a bat
Nympho

Cave City, KY

#20 Jun 1, 2009
Well I don't care how much people try to tell me that anal sex is great. I Have not and WILL NOT ever have anal sex.

I love sex, but there is NO man on gods green earth going to stick his dick in my ass. Thats just wrong in my book.
who cares

Auburn, KY

#21 Jun 3, 2009
Nympho wrote:
Well I don't care how much people try to tell me that anal sex is great. I Have not and WILL NOT ever have anal sex.
I love sex, but there is NO man on gods green earth going to stick his dick in my ass. Thats just wrong in my book.
you have said my point of view with my exact words!!!!!!!!!
well well

Mount Sterling, KY

#22 Jun 8, 2009
i dont know but Brian Norris loves it ask him how it feels
Yes

Ames, IA

#23 Jun 12, 2009
I am a man and I like anal sex. I like to stick it in a girls ass and I like the girl to stick a couple fingers in my ass during sex it is great. So anal sex is a good pleasurable act.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2 dead at beech bend on Sunday sept 25 42 min lookdown 7
Take a knee during the white man anthem 55 min Violent TrumpTard 7
twang and round 1 hr Rock on man 16
White girls banging black guys 1 hr Long black kok 9
Who is the Best Home Builder in Bowling Green (Feb '13) 1 hr Joe 41
back to life 1 hr Yep 20
Leslie and Tony Barnett 1 hr Lol 2

Bowling Green Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance