Lets Talk About Stevie Dawn Cherry

Lets Talk About Stevie Dawn Cherry

Posted in the Bowling Green Forum

Darlin

Denver, CO

#1 Jul 10, 2012
Okay she cant have kids so she and Wendell adopted some kids.
Do they make great foster parents or what?
Shut up Darlin

Hopkinsville, KY

#2 Jul 10, 2012
I dont know Stevie Dawn Cherry but it sounds like you are getting on here to try to stir some dirty up so I'm going to go ahead a lay a few things out for you.
1. Bravo to Mrs.Cherry for adopting. She is giving kids a chance who other wise might fall through the cracks or be dependents on the state.
2. Do you know anything about the adoption process? Have you ever adopted or attempted to? There is so many interviews and background checks to go through to adopt a child that a lot of people probally including you would not see all the way through.
3. If you understood anything about adoption and the process you wouldn't be on here trying to stir up a mess by questioning someones parenting.
4. Adopting a child is not like sex and getting pregnant. Any idiot can get knocked up, have a child and call them self a parent. Adoption includs background checks, interviews, home vists etc... Any moron can get pregnant. A real parent is some who will go through hell and high water to provide a home to a child who might not other wise have one.
thinktank

Huntington, IN

#3 Jul 23, 2012
Mrs. Cherry and her spouse should be applaueded. It takes an act of congress to adopt a child state side.why do you think brangelina went oveseas for kids, easier to get them in a third world country.good luck to their family and best wishes to them
Just sayin

Bowling Green, KY

#4 Jul 27, 2012
Being a foster/adoptive parent is one of the most unselfish thing a person can be. It requires love and attention and patience. The person has to make sacrifices most people wouldn't make. I personally know the Cherry family and they are some of the greatest people I know. I have watched them blossom into the greatest parents any child would be lucky to have. I've seen the sacrifices these people have made to be able to give a child a happy, safe, loving, home. They give every child the opportunity to be the best they can be. For everything they do with working with the birth families on reunification, to taking a neglected child in their home with no notice but only a middle of the night phone call, to getting the child everything they need .. Bc these children come into their home with nothing but the clothes on their back or the hospital gown they were discharged in..... The Cherry family will do anything to give a child a chance.... This couple should be thought of as nothing but amazing. Their journey to parenthood is inspiring and should be recognized as a positive role model for parents and foster parents and adoptive parents. I hope God continues to bless the Cherry's... They deserve it.
cody jones

Paducah, KY

#5 Feb 7, 2013
I love Stevie Dawn! I'm a old friend of hers from Mayfield and havent heard from her in many yrs and dont know how to contact her, I google searched her name and this is what I found so if you see this or one of her friend does please tell her to facebook me or something cause I cant find her on there. O'yea, I think it is AMAZING that they adopted! That is the best most un selfish thing someone could do for a child in this world...
Can help you

North Ridgeville, OH

#6 Mar 6, 2013
cody jones wrote:
I love Stevie Dawn! I'm a old friend of hers from Mayfield and havent heard from her in many yrs and dont know how to contact her, I google searched her name and this is what I found so if you see this or one of her friend does please tell her to facebook me or something cause I cant find her on there. O'yea, I think it is AMAZING that they adopted! That is the best most un selfish thing someone could do for a child in this world...
hi Cody! How you know Stevie Dawn? What's ur contact info so I can pass that along to her?!
killer

Elizabethtown, KY

#7 Mar 7, 2013
I know Stevie dawn and Wendell and they both great people and wonderful parents so who ever trying to start shit needs to shut up and sit down

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 4 min Patriot 598
Stephanie n Christy 1 hr Christy 32
Bed Bugs? 1 hr educator 6
Anyone else have a stalker fetish? (Jun '13) 2 hr Rooter 15
Blaze pizza was awful 2 hr lezactin 14
Steamers - Overated, Overpriced, and Overhyped.... 3 hr Fish Bone 33
18, looking for older, NSA, discreet hook up 3 hr Dommo 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bowling Green Mortgages