Posted in the Bowling Green Forum

Fyi

Bowling Green, KY

#1 Aug 31, 2011
What do u know about this
wow

Canton, OH

#2 Aug 31, 2011
Really I thought they were both married wonder what Bo Miller thinks about that.
wish u knew

United States

#3 Sep 1, 2011
Curtis butler is a fing rip off true to get something for nothing
dennis Doolin

United States

#4 Sep 1, 2011
wish u knew wrote:
Curtis butler is a fing rip off true to get something for nothing
That made no sense what so ever you f*cking retard.
know first hand

Bowling Green, KY

#5 Sep 2, 2011
curtis butler thinks he is something and beats everybody he deals with. he acts like he has more than he really does but we all know he is nothing and always has been, he did have a lil money maybe at one time and it went to his head. Hes a theif, a rat, a lier and just a peice of shit.... Don't trust him at all and yes he cheats on his wife, so just cuz hes married dont mean sh** to him.. Karma is a bi*** and he will answer one day for all the wrong hes done plus he might be in good with the law, he sucks their ass but they cant protect him always.. Hes a theif and u cant sell stolen cars that arent urs forever and get away with it... I know of several people hes got this way and its being investigated from what they say
teia butler

Owensboro, KY

#6 Sep 3, 2011
i think its funny how all of you show your jealousy towards him. its kind of amusing. He has made it better in life than any of you will compare to! and GUARANTEE that you all wont say that to his face! Your just a bunch of talk..guess you dont have anything else better to do with your lives, but its ok, there are plenty of people like you in this world. Im not mad, just feel sorry for you!

Love his little, big sister!
curtis butler

Owensboro, KY

#7 Sep 5, 2011
I did not no i was this popular and only for "know first hand" "Tracey Gammon" Ive never had money just a good social security number so stop asking me for money. so for someone who knows i have no money what the H*** was you coming to me for money. As far as the law goes I AM THE LAW. If you paid to get that car you call stolen out of pawn then you would still have your car dummy o by the way as far as stephanie and i go its all about the BENJAMINS BABY!!!!! By the way this is his wife typing this message for him. And i think if YOU run with the dogs you wake up with FLEAS BAHAHAHA. And this is for "KNOW FIRST HAND" we dont want your fleas.
Truth

Owensboro, KY

#8 Sep 6, 2011
That's what I'm talking about Curtis thanks that's good to no that is Tracy gammon why would u deal with a meth head like that to begin with she is just like her cousin white trash only people like that got to worry about the law and who or who is not a rat get a life Tracy get off the drugs get your life together can't blame Curtis pay your debts
Truth

Owensboro, KY

#9 Sep 6, 2011
And who in this world would not like something for nothing Curtis just knows how to get it and looks like to me he has done pretty good at it
INTERESTED TO KNOW

United States

#10 Sep 12, 2011
DID HE F??K AROUND WITH STEPHANIE OR NOT?
yep

United States

#11 Sep 13, 2011
yep, he did.
Sixpac

Bowling Green, KY

#12 Sep 13, 2011
Isn't Stephanie a teacher?
oh my

Euless, TX

#13 Oct 25, 2012
What Curtis Butler are you speaking about?
oh my - Robin

Euless, TX

#14 Oct 27, 2012
What Curtis Butler are you talking about? Does he live in Dallas/Fort Worth but originally from Nashville? Is he married?
bum

Portland, TN

#15 Oct 27, 2012
They used to sit with me an panhandle.
oh my

Euless, TX

#16 Nov 15, 2012
Could someone please tell me which Curtis Butler you are referring to?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get the Bowling Green Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
Johnettas pub (Sep '11) 7 min Just me 18
hit me 8 min WTF 11
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 11 min Sharon 7,457
Keep Thinking 13 min midget 7
Cell phones & Spouses 18 min 3 Doors 65
Beijing restaurant gone 18 min Layla 7
Montana Grill on fire. 22 min Emma 13
New hitcents restaurant plaza has failed 11 hr JustPlainBubba 34
Bowling Green Dating