Brent Grimes OUT OF THE CLOSET GAY

Posted in the Bowling Green Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
GO TO Hell

Bowling Green, KY

#1 Aug 28, 2011
I was informed that Brent put on Facebook that he had been working at a club In Florida called Manillow's and that he lied to everyone about being in the marines because he got some girl pregnant and fled the scene and became a full blown peter puffin homosexual and admitted to have relations with a man followed by a album of pics of him in Whitey Tightys dancing around like a fairy at this club
IS THIS TRUE?????
kayne1029

Toledo, OH

#2 Aug 28, 2011
how about some periods or commas?
wky

Bowling Green, KY

#3 Aug 28, 2011
Always knew there was something wrong with that kid.
haa

United States

#4 Aug 28, 2011
I don't know if he's gay but his dads a woman abuser for sure. The man's a phscycotic jerk off if he is gay I'm sure he beat the gay out of him by now.
syrex

Bowling Green, KY

#5 Aug 29, 2011
Who is Brent Grimes?
CPC

Canton, OH

#6 Aug 30, 2011
kayne1029 wrote:
how about some periods or commas?
I know, I got winded just reading his post LOL
layed back

Canton, OH

#7 Aug 30, 2011
yall r dum yall dont know anything bout brent all he dous is keep to himself and plays pool and he is not gay he allways got agirl with him if u want to talk bout someone talk bout cat hurley now thats somthing to talk bout
his bestfriend

Somerset, KY

#8 Aug 30, 2011
f*** all you haters. you are just hatin because brent actually did something with his life! Brent made something of himself and is DEFINITELY one of the best guys anyone could ever have in their lives!!!!!! So for all of you idiots talking crap about someone you dont even know, F*** OFF!
Cali boy

Canton, OH

#9 Aug 30, 2011
Wow!...whoever is the person that created this page and whoever is the person that left the first comment can go F**k them selves. I went to high school with him and he has always had a girl on his waist. so yea he TOTALLY has to be a fruit cake! I mean seriously y'all are dumb ass hell! oh and bringing his dad into this is a real low blow, because if you really knew what went on with his dad would make you think about saying something like that twice!
FB

Bowling Green, KY

#10 Aug 30, 2011
He put the comment on his own Facebook and everyone read it... Then he deleted it, there was a photo album and everything of him stripping... I don't think we are haters...just curious
FB

Bowling Green, KY

#11 Aug 30, 2011
his bestfriend wrote:
f*** all you haters. you are just hatin because brent actually did something with his life! Brent made something of himself and is DEFINITELY one of the best guys anyone could ever have in their lives!!!!!! So for all of you idiots talking crap about someone you dont even know, F*** OFF!
And yeah we all know who you are AMBER! It's okay you really want Brent, but he doesn't want you or your smashed a$$ face. Ahahaha
An Ex Girlfriend

New Albany, IN

#12 Aug 30, 2011
Okay first of all none of this is true! All you have to do is talk to Brent for 5 minutes and you'll know he's been in the marines. Anyone who wants to question that should really think twice about their words, because I bet anything they aren't going to go overseas and fight for our country when Brent actually had the balls to do it.

I can definitely vouch for him not being gay! I dated him in high school! And I even went down to florida and stayed with him for a week and I've been hanging out with him ever since he has been back to bowling green! He didn't leave florida because he got anyone pregnant, thats for sure. He and his mother came back to be with all of their family here in bowling green.

Whoever is saying these things does not know Brent at all and obviously has no life of their own because all they have time to do is run their mouth! And if you get down to it legally, if the person gets caught who said all of this they could be sued for slander!
FB

Bowling Green, KY

#13 Aug 30, 2011
An Ex Girlfriend wrote:
Okay first of all none of this is true! All you have to do is talk to Brent for 5 minutes and you'll know he's been in the marines. Anyone who wants to question that should really think twice about their words, because I bet anything they aren't going to go overseas and fight for our country when Brent actually had the balls to do it.

I can definitely vouch for him not being gay! I dated him in high school! And I even went down to florida and stayed with him for a week and I've been hanging out with him ever since he has been back to bowling green! He didn't leave florida because he got anyone pregnant, thats for sure. He and his mother came back to be with all of their family here in bowling green.

Whoever is saying these things does not know Brent at all and obviously has no life of their own because all they have time to do is run their mouth! And if you get down to it legally, if the person gets caught who said all of this they could be sued for slander!
Actually he wrote it all on his OWN Facebook. As a status update then deleted it so no it isn't slander, he said he lied about being in the marines.
layed back

Canton, OH

#14 Aug 31, 2011
FB wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually he wrote it all on his OWN Facebook. As a status update then deleted it so no it isn't slander, he said he lied about being in the marines.
and we all know who u r cat
seriously

Somerset, KY

#15 Aug 31, 2011
layed back wrote:
yall r dum yall dont know anything bout brent all he dous is keep to himself and plays pool and he is not gay he allways got agirl with him if u want to talk bout someone talk bout cat hurley now thats somthing to talk bout
wtf does she have to do with this you just bitter oh and btw learn to spell make it all easier on us....thanks!
layed back

Canton, OH

#16 Aug 31, 2011
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
wtf does she have to do with this you just bitter oh and btw learn to spell make it all easier on us....thanks!
get a life thanks
Chelsi Ann

Bowling Green, KY

#17 Sep 1, 2011
Okay for one Amber please stop acting like you know anything. If anybody knows anything it's me. For one it doesnt matter what Brent does. Do yall really not have anything else better to do. Brent left Kentucky to get away from all the bullshit and drama. So he sure in the fuck don't need it from any of you guys. Yes his dad is crazy. I lived with Brent and his dad for 2 years. So please stop acting like yall know everything about him because I promise yall don't know the half of it. Thanks. Love you Brent. :)
right

United States

#18 Sep 1, 2011
layed back wrote:
<quoted text> get a life thanks
Oh now you can spell lmao. Heard him and kam peay are a bunch of bitches anyway. So move they are shit in the town never will be.
kameron peay

Canton, OH

#19 Sep 1, 2011
right who ever u are why dont u just come out and tell us who you are or are you to much of a pu**y to tell us
kameron peay

Canton, OH

#20 Sep 1, 2011
Chelsi Ann wrote:
Okay for one Amber please stop acting like you know anything. If anybody knows anything it's me. For one it doesnt matter what Brent does. Do yall really not have anything else better to do. Brent left Kentucky to get away from all the bullshit and drama. So he sure in the fuck don't need it from any of you guys. Yes his dad is crazy. I lived with Brent and his dad for 2 years. So please stop acting like yall know everything about him because I promise yall don't know the half of it. Thanks. Love you Brent.:)
well i see someones being real thanks for takeing up for brent thats whats up

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stephanie sowders 3 hr Blind man 13
Where can I find some? 3 hr Jessie 2
Massage with happy ending 5 hr Harry Baulsache 3
Clarence McDonald from Kmart 5 hr Harry Baulsache 2
I love you 5 hr Fill 25
Love 5 hr Fill 28
Bird 5 hr Giv 1

Bowling Green Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance