huh

Louisville, KY

#23 Sep 24, 2012
hey wrote:
<quoted text>shut up this ain't bout u it's bout this nasty hoe, who fn cares about your disease info, we r on here to bash not relate. stupid!
Whoa whoa whoa. I was in no way talking myself just trying to correct. whoever posted with the " luv it" name. giving then the facts the should have learned.
candie

Cincinnati, OH

#24 Sep 28, 2012
her last name would be mccoy not vaughn for one an she needs to take care of her kidds instead of running old men that r rich who look as if they need a bath with her! COme in my work again an saee where it getts you threw out on your ass nexted time you step in my back door! the front you so fucked up cant see front from back! lmfao less on talk
huh

United States

#25 Sep 28, 2012
@hey, I wasn't talking to you moron.
bhahaha

Canton, OH

#26 Sep 28, 2012
Fact: her and Dakota Ferreall (sp ?) Are hugged up to old rich men. Ugh! GOLDDIGGIN HOES!!! all the drugs and money they want. They must be in heaven. Drug addict hoes.
Wtf

United States

#27 Sep 28, 2012
Nothing wrong with that.
wigga

Canton, OH

#28 Sep 29, 2012
tehe wrote:
<quoted text>we talkin bout the same mccoy cause your looney man, she givin more than to the needy than the poor and lies, really you know how yuck it is
Where you see beautiful at, oh your that blind guy! My dog shunned that bi***.As soon as she open that mouth a mf wanna puke! Just sayin.
wigga

United States

#29 Sep 29, 2012
She went and told everyone I was on welfare and wouldn't work, I maybe be on welfare, but she didn't mind it when she was eating my food stamp food. I could careless if she broke up with me, I was getting ready to break up with her anyway...just sayin.
Hands

United States

#30 Oct 5, 2012
The drugged out wh*re ran Dakotas car into a light pole on a straight away. Then while Dakota is in the hospital she steals all of Dakotas stuff out of her car and her apartment. I hope she gets charged with wanton endangerment since she had her kids in the car.
Actually

Canton, OH

#32 Oct 6, 2012
To some it up she's a piece of shit. Point blank period.
OMG Really

Louisville, KY

#34 Oct 6, 2012
candie wrote:
her last name would be mccoy not vaughn for one an she needs to take care of her kidds instead of running old men that r rich who look as if they need a bath with her! COme in my work again an saee where it getts you threw out on your ass nexted time you step in my back door! the front you so fucked up cant see front from back! lmfao less on talk
You are one to talk about people running there mouth and then being scared!!!!!! You prob done gave the poor girl something by sleeping with her man! You are quick to run your mouth on topix but quick to run away face to face!!! And I know that for a fact!!!!! LMAO you are so stupid!!
just sayin

Canton, OH

#35 Oct 8, 2012
hopefully this rich guy gets her a new face, some teeth, tits and ass, oh and some confidence. SKANKATRON!
boss

United States

#36 Oct 10, 2012
Shes still married and whorin around what a dumb blonde n her real last name is mccoy
MissBupC

Canton, OH

#37 Oct 10, 2012
WHAT married IT?
candie

Cincinnati, OH

#38 Oct 10, 2012
bitch "
I will run my mouth to your face but not when you walk in my work cause unlike you I dont flat back for aliving I actualy have a job!o say wat you please step to me out of work an see what happens?! how many times did I step to you in person in sis's home or my own home so I think you need to shut up before you write a check your ass cant cash!Trash doesnt scare me at all really u are a n one compared to me an who I am dont see a page on me an the bad part is if there was others post on me isnt true as for what they say about you is,so kiss my a$$
coalqueen

Baltimore, MD

#39 Oct 10, 2012
Candie, stfu!! You ain't scaring anyone. Let me handle these ppl, I know how to handle myself with these ppl more than u would. I have driven big dump trucks, loaders, I'm a 30s chick, but I can be mean as hell. Let me handle this. I got this!!!
CANDIE

Cincinnati, OH

#40 Oct 11, 2012
MY opoint inst to scare no one I have a life please by all means take care of that so I dont have to touch that nasty thing an catch something!We all can be mean it doesnt matter what you have did it doesnt make you no better than me by far and trash isnt hard to handle you take it out an it getts picked up!
CANDIE

Annapolis, MD

#41 Oct 11, 2012
Another thing, just because I'm on welfare and food stamps doesnt make me a bad person! I just never had a good man to take care of everything like he suppose to.
curiou

United States

#42 Oct 11, 2012
CANDIE wrote:
Another thing, just because I'm on welfare and food stamps doesnt make me a bad person! I just never had a good man to take care of everything like he suppose to.
how about get a job and take acre of it your self and being on foodstamps a s welfare doesn't make u a bad person but waisting my hard earn tax dollars that I work my butt of for that does make you a bad person. Taking advantage of welfare benefits when you don't even need then makes you a bad person aand so very dishonest. It's people like you who take advantage of rhw system when they have no reason not to work,is why our country's system is so messed up. last I checked Wendy's is always hiring.
Candie

Upper Marlboro, MD

#43 Oct 11, 2012
Well first of all before talking to me, you need to learn to spell first, your spelling is for shit, 2nd of all, with that spelling you probably don't have a job and are probably the biggest food stamp drawer around...3rd, I've had 4 job offers in 3 yrs, none of them paying more than 8 dollars an hour, so why should I have to settle with that when I can draw more food stamps and free medical card without having to even get out of the house? I want to work but I feel like I'm worth more than any 8 dollars an hour.
curiou

United States

#44 Oct 11, 2012
Just got a new phone therefore just now getting to try it out. Wished I could sit on my lazy bitter all day and draw food stamps and free medical but my husband and I both have more self worth than that! Maybe with that attitude no one think your worth more Han 8$ an hour. Plus dobyou honestly think people can walk into a job and get paid what they are demanding. Heck no!!!! Its called working your way up! Putting your tine in a job and show then your worth more than that. Just like everyone else in America! and if that is all their offering you it's better than nothing. I mean 8$ an hour is better than waisting everyone hard earned money for. Pathetic!!!! Honest if you got legs that work and a brain that functions right. You shouldn't be allowed to draw food stamps lazy isn't a disability. Plus I don't see he point in wanting to draw off the government. I meanit has to be nice. My family got food stamps when mMT husband was laid off but food stamps don't pay he bills neither does Medicaid. Wouldn't it be better to work and getting a paycheck knowing you deserved it. Having bills paid money in the bank etc. etc. Being lazy not wanting to work doesnt make you a bad person. Just dishonest for drawing funds you obviously don't deserve. Get a job and some Selfworth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bud Belcher 8 min Tonya 3
Jim and paula Kirkwood are swingers 42 min Dr Phil 7
***Important info for married ladies**** 44 min Dr Phil 4
Michael Chad Webb (Aug '14) 1 hr Sickofyou 8
Laura a cohron (Apr '15) 1 hr Oscar 3
He loves me. 1 hr Notimetokill 22
Mike Cleff replacing Gene Birk and Jacqueline N... 1 hr Sam 3

Bowling Green Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance