Next Last
just wondering

Hillview, KY

#1 Aug 27, 2012
Who knows him
wtf

Lexington, KY

#2 Aug 28, 2012
Josh stop starting topics about yourself. We all know you started this one after u thought another girl on here was talking about u when she was lookin for a dude named Daugherty. Get real.
lol

Louisville, KY

#3 Aug 28, 2012
thank you wtf, that's so true!
josh

United States

#4 Aug 28, 2012
I'll put my name. This shit is stupid so y would I start something on my owe hahaha
haha

United States

#5 Sep 2, 2012
Bc your just that desperate lol
jess

United States

#6 Sep 3, 2012
Lmao manwhore. Been texting all kinds of girls up trying to hang out n get some and keeps telling everyone that he has a huge dick ha!
a friend

United States

#7 Sep 4, 2012
Most guys in BG are manwhores...and so what if he texts girls to get some....most girls in BG are sluts, so its easy....pretty sure he isnt the only guy that does it...your probably just pissed he wouldnt give it to you...but all in all josh is a nice guy and from what i can tell a great friend...quit trying to start drama on topix...say it to his face
josh

Hillview, KY

#8 Sep 4, 2012
Haha this shit is funny. Shows how much u really know bout me.
josh

Hillview, KY

#9 Sep 4, 2012
Plus I'm talking to a beautiful girl. Haha good try
turkey

United States

#10 Sep 5, 2012
Who is his baby momma???
The Sister

Alliance, OH

#11 Sep 7, 2012
Hahahahahaha wtf? You people are mentally retarted for tryin to start shit on topix! If your gonna start something at least post your name lol easier said then done right people?
lol

United States

#12 Sep 7, 2012
Yeah, Amber...he started his own forum about himself. He wanted to know what people thought about himself. So dont be surprised when he hears something he dont wanna hear.
beautiful

United States

#13 Sep 15, 2012
Ill take care of you better than your pretty girl.... How do I get ahold of you?
Charlotte

United States

#14 Sep 16, 2012
jess wrote:
Lmao manwhore. Been texting all kinds of girls up trying to hang out n get some and keeps telling everyone that he has a huge dick ha!
I've actually slept with him, and let me tell you he has a huge dick!!!!
stephanie lane

Portage, MI

#15 Sep 18, 2012
The Sister wrote:
Hahahahahaha wtf? You people are mentally retarted for tryin to start shit on topix! If your gonna start something at least post your name lol easier said then done right people?
oh yeah easier said then done looks like u need to take Ur own advice
The Sister

New Albany, IN

#16 Sep 18, 2012
yeah when i hear that there is something about my brother on here im gonna call you stupid idiots out! and the last time i checked i didnt get on here to start some stupid shit.
trouble

United States

#17 Sep 23, 2012
Hes pretty stupid & a liar!!!
josh

United States

#18 Sep 30, 2012
This is funny hahaha
Tyrone D

Evansville, IN

#19 Oct 3, 2012
What he is about to be is incarcerated for a good long while.... 2nd degree burglary
josh

United States

#20 Oct 3, 2012
Dude u must be talking bout the guy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add a word (Jun '15) 37 min Kim 99
Add a word, Drop a word. (Jul '12) 38 min Kim 6,280
Word Association Game (Nov '09) 38 min Kim 416
The first word that comes to mind... (Jul '12) 40 min Kim 556
Word Association Game (Nov '09) 41 min Kim 123
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 43 min Kim 500
Why r u so stubborn and think so much of what o... 59 min Nothing but love 7

Bowling Green Jobs

Personal Finance

Bowling Green Mortgages