Any single men 35 to 45 available

Any single men 35 to 45 available

Posted in the Bowling Green Forum

Milf looking

Bowling Green, KY

#1 Jul 28, 2012
Need some soon!
#1

New Albany, IN

#2 Jul 28, 2012
Milf looking wrote:
Need some soon!
I'm 33. I'm looking for a down to earth lady that likes great food and to hang out. I do not like to go “Clubbing" unless it's not filled with a bunch of kids.
TGI

United States

#3 Jul 29, 2012
I am a 40 y/o SWF would love to find an honest GOOD man who doesn't have lots of baggage if their is such!?!? I want to meet one who can prove to me they are not all the same!
#1

United States

#4 Jul 29, 2012
TGI wrote:
I am a 40 y/o SWF would love to find an honest GOOD man who doesn't have lots of baggage if their is such!?!? I want to meet one who can prove to me they are not all the same!
let's try and have dinner! You name the place and time. We can go to a crowded place so we both feel comfortable. name it!
Wolfmaster

Bowling Green, KY

#5 Jul 29, 2012
I fit the requirements, how do I contact you????
lol

Hillview, KY

#6 Jul 29, 2012
My brother... He is 42 average build makes good money really smart guy respectful to women its how we were raised. He has 1 child that is grown other is 15 great kid. Has a good heart his ex was a cheater. So u said honest. How would you describe yourself?
TGI wrote:
I am a 40 y/o SWF would love to find an honest GOOD man who doesn't have lots of baggage if their is such!?!? I want to meet one who can prove to me they are not all the same!
Allen

United States

#7 Jul 29, 2012
Im 39 and looking for a good lady to get with! 13 inch,,,message me on facebook Allen rowaul, all the girls run
TGI

United States

#8 Jul 30, 2012
lol wrote:
My brother... He is 42 average build makes good money really smart guy respectful to women its how we were raised. He has 1 child that is grown other is 15 great kid. Has a good heart his ex was a cheater. So u said honest. How would you describe yourself? <quoted text>
I'm 40, I guess average all around. Work 2 jobs, divorced (from a control freaj)have teenage daughter.
UrAll

Somerset, KY

#9 Jul 30, 2012
I may be somewhat older than you're looking for but I've got several high quality assets: Over half of my own teeth, a world class gut, no hair to have to mess with, a short pecker (but it gets pretty heavy when properly handled and it won't bruise anything), no money to argue over (since I just got out of the pen) and a pretty good sense of humor ... if you don't piss me off too bad.

Best of all, NO JOB, so I'd be available full time!

I need a woman quick ... my favorite porn site was shut down over a week ago.

When can we get together??
hmmm
#10 Sep 15, 2012
UrAll wrote:
I may be somewhat older than you're looking for but I've got several high quality assets: Over half of my own teeth, a world class gut, no hair to have to mess with, a short pecker (but it gets pretty heavy when properly handled and it won't bruise anything), no money to argue over (since I just got out of the pen) and a pretty good sense of humor ... if you don't piss me off too bad.
Best of all, NO JOB, so I'd be available full time!
I need a woman quick ... my favorite porn site was shut down over a week ago.
When can we get together??
did you know your posting to your mom was for all to see?
Sony Boner

Bowling Green, KY

#11 Sep 18, 2012
I'm just not interested in women anymore. The first 300 wore me out.
Daddy issues

United States

#12 Sep 19, 2012
I'm interested. I will not come off that way and hide it until I die

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bryan murphy 25 min BLH 7
Ashley Thomas 1 hr John 15
Really 1 hr Nothing but love 3
Bill Cosby is innocent 2 hr for real 3
Cate Bunch 3 hr Jpaul 7
Foxy Nails 3 hr Mad Black Woman 1
Best Nursing homes (Aug '15) 3 hr SilverStevia 16

Bowling Green Jobs

Personal Finance

Bowling Green Mortgages