Yes

Hell no

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Chuck

Dallas, GA

#65 Dec 12, 2012
Does anyone have any info on the work from home position?
Questions

New Albany, IN

#66 Dec 31, 2012
Hi, I have a few questions.

What is the current pay for new hires (CSR position).

Also how long is the training period.

Are there any benefits insurance wise?(Do you have to wait 90 days to qualify?)

Lastly, how is the current work ethic there? Is everyone in a giant clique or is the whole company segregated with favoritism rampant?

Thanks.
Questions

New Albany, IN

#67 Dec 31, 2012
Oh and I forgot to ask, what they require for dress/apparel daily. Can you wear anything comfortable or do you need to be well-dressed.
Afni Employee

Canton, OH

#69 Jan 2, 2013
Answers to your questions..

$9.00
6 weeks.
you have to be there 90 days before you recieve insurance..
Everyone gets a long with everyone.
and you can wear bluejeans, anything appropriate.
Tippy

New Albany, IN

#70 Jan 3, 2013
How does drug testing go there? Do they test constantly on a regular basis?
A big laugh

United States

#71 Jan 7, 2013
Meggan whitt is such a nasty controling joke things shes hott stuff cause shes a supervisor hunny go look in the mirror every day u come into working looking like you just goy of bed with your fake wreted blondr hair go find a job at thr dump where you belong
Hottest

United States

#72 Jan 10, 2013
Who do you think are the hottest girls/guys that work there? Been having my eye on a certain mentor but I think he's seeing someone.
Ravenne

Tucson, AZ

#73 Feb 7, 2013
I did well on the phone, if you ask. My surveys were generally good. I have about average intelligence when it comes to cell phones, and pretty good intelligence when it comes to working with people, but they treated me badly because I "took too long." My AHT was bad in their eyes, but I spent the time to go the extra mile than you "monkeys" do. I DO NOT appreciate being told McDonald's is too advanced for me. I had to leave because I was meticulous and thorough, and someone didn't like that. Someone will appreciate that somewhere or at least work with me in a real way if more speed is needed. But Verizon's AHT requirement is far too stressful on a lot of those who care to do their job and actually listen and help customers.
Varsha

Tempe, AZ

#74 Mar 10, 2014
Could you please tell me the working timings. And salary in afni.
Please Answer

Ft Mitchell, KY

#75 Jul 31, 2016
Will afni hire someone with a misdemeanor theft charge?
peterbuilt

Louisville, KY

#76 Jul 31, 2016
Muah wrote:
"if you're queer"...
Wow you're a f**king idiot.
Johnny Shelton was a queer, he tried keeping it in the closet! Lmfao!
Hmmm

Louisville, KY

#77 Aug 20, 2016
cid wrote:
Brian, you're talking about the new AFNI center in Evans, they're talk about the AFNI center in Bowling Green(it seems). AFNI has tons of advancement opportunities, as long as you're not a person that likes to bitch about doing his/her job. Money is money, if taking phone calls isn't up your ally, then you're free to go elsewhere. AFNI for one, has never laid anyone off, and is always looking to hire additional employees. How many other companies can state that? The world is full of negative people, so someone is always going to find a flaw with something. I've worked for AFNI for about 2 1/2 years. I wasn't there for the prepay/webchat or anything of that nature, but know lots of people that were. I've always seen a lot of people come and go. Meeting the KPI's that they have established isn't that hard, and with the new director (at the Bowling Green site) bonuses for reps is pretty easy to obtain. It's a job, so schedules have to be flexible. What point in bitching about when you work? You work for a paycheck, and will get that paycheck as long as you work. For those that don't think you can advance within AFNI, you've never truly WORKED for AFNI. You may of been employed, and may be quite, or was terminated during training for failing to show up to work, but advancement opportunities are always available for those willing to put in the work. They brought back floorwalkers in the form of mentors, which are basically coach assistants.
They are always looking for new employees cause they are always discarding people. I've seen entire teams laid off and still see it. Got alot of defensive people on here that don't want to admit the little things like the people who have sucked and fucked their way up the ladder yet all the people who stay on and put up with the bulls effort means nothing. It's a sad establishment that tries to look more proffesional then it is all this job could be for someone truly is a book mark nothing else.
TwoCents

Greensburg, KY

#78 Aug 22, 2016
I'll add my two cents even though I haven't worked there. I did in fact jump through the hoop of an interview they I assume offer to everyone who makes an appointment. First of all you should clear your day. You will spend some time on a computer answering one of those multiple choice questionnaires like if a customer calls mad would you. A B or C, and you either disagree or not to some. Then you will put on a head set, get a little virtual training, and do some mock calls. After you are finished you let the lady in the window know, and wait, and wait, and wait for an interview. General questions like have you worked there before, where do you see yourself in 5 years, why do you want to work there and so on. From there I can't help you. I must have been over qualified. HR emailed me and said I was not hired. Maybe someone else has more to add to help someone out with this. I'd say it's not a bad place to work. Most of the people I saw coming in and out seemed very casually dressed. Good luck to anyone applying eat before you go and plan to be there for at least two hours.
Str8nochasr

Bowling Green, KY

#79 Aug 30, 2016
TwoCents wrote:
I'll add my two cents even though I haven't worked there. I did in fact jump through the hoop of an interview they I assume offer to everyone who makes an appointment. First of all you should clear your day. You will spend some time on a computer answering one of those multiple choice questionnaires like if a customer calls mad would you. A B or C, and you either disagree or not to some. Then you will put on a head set, get a little virtual training, and do some mock calls. After you are finished you let the lady in the window know, and wait, and wait, and wait for an interview. General questions like have you worked there before, where do you see yourself in 5 years, why do you want to work there and so on. From there I can't help you. I must have been over qualified. HR emailed me and said I was not hired. Maybe someone else has more to add to help someone out with this. I'd say it's not a bad place to work. Most of the people I saw coming in and out seemed very casually dressed. Good luck to anyone applying eat before you go and plan to be there for at least two hours.
That's because the new girl and Cree are to busy gossiping or trying to get a free meal. Both are rude and lack basic professional courtesy. Cree is at her best on Warren Co Regional Jails website! Check out that mug! She gives the same crazy look every time you ask something from her! Don't even get me started on the HR Manager Carol. She is the rudest bi+ch I've ever met. She acts like she's above you when you try and talk to her or uninterested. Hasnt she sank like 4 other call centerz? BG is next! That whole department is a joke NOW for sure. Nothing gets done and everything stays fuc&ed up. Very unorganized!
Trudeau

Bowling Green, KY

#80 Aug 30, 2016
Agreed! The way HR is now is crazy! You can't trust any of them and zero protection from the bullsh!t. Could never trust Carol and Cree is all about herself. It depends on what she's getting out of the deal. Now she is a temp and for some reason better than the job. Temp means temporary Cree! Hahahahahahaha Typical...
Philp

Bowling Green, KY

#81 Aug 30, 2016
The girls who do the interview are cool. Joana and Christy I think? Very nice to me. I agree about the others. Outta control! Cree messed up my direct deposit when I first started working there and my money was deposited into someone else's account. This after I gave her a voided check and stood there while she added my info. Took me 2 additional weeks to even get a paycheck. Then she has the nerve to tell me she has fat fingers. Well put down the chicken wing when trying to type! Incompetent at best!
Josh

Bowling Green, KY

#82 Aug 30, 2016
Hello wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't AFNI have rules against sleeping with your boss?
Not at all! Derek the OM has slept with a lot of his employees. Including one of his coaches named Brooke. She was fuc&ing another coach named Dusty in the parking lot who was friends with a coach David that Carol King was sleeping with who just so happened to be sleeping with Megan, then Shannon who slept with Brian and then with a coach turned stripper at tattle tails who is now sleepung with the OM Michael. This is a true story.....can't make it up! People who work there know this. HOT MESS!
Crocket

Bowling Green, KY

#83 Sep 5, 2016
Josh wrote:
<quoted text>

Not at all! Derek the OM has slept with a lot of his employees. Including one of his coaches named Brooke. She was fuc&ing another coach named Dusty in the parking lot who was friends with a coach David that Carol King was sleeping with who just so happened to be sleeping with Megan, then Shannon who slept with Brian and then with a coach turned stripper at tattle tails who is now sleepung with the OM Michael. This is a true story.....can't make it up! People who work there know this. HOT MESS!
Hahahahaha! That is some funny sh!t but soooo true!
Lil momma

Bowling Green, KY

#84 Sep 5, 2016
Str8nochasr wrote:
<quoted text>

That's because the new girl and Cree are to busy gossiping or trying to get a free meal. Both are rude and lack basic professional courtesy. Cree is at her best on Warren Co Regional Jails website! Check out that mug! She gives the same crazy look every time you ask something from her! Don't even get me started on the HR Manager Carol. She is the rudest bi+ch I've ever met. She acts like she's above you when you try and talk to her or uninterested. Hasnt she sank like 4 other call centerz? BG is next! That whole department is a joke NOW for sure. Nothing gets done and everything stays fuc&ed up. Very unorganized!
Yeah people are always talking about how unstable our jobs are here. That's why most of us are looking. I thought HR is supposed to be on our side???
Hustla

Bowling Green, KY

#85 Sep 22, 2016
Lil momma wrote:
<quoted text>

Yeah people are always talking about how unstable our jobs are here. That's why most of us are looking. I thought HR is supposed to be on our side???
That HR manager is a bi+@h! She ain't workin for Noone but her damn self. Why she still hur? Cree, gurl you need ta go on and set down somewhere. Yous a mess hunty! No class fo nun of yah. Stupit

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Impeach the lying mfer now! (Dec '13) 12 min Keeping it real 3
Impeach the pathetic MFer before it's too late (Oct '13) 16 min Keeping it real 45
Initials of the person you love that you want back 19 min Bumper 74
Wives that give birth to another man's baby 1 hr We must get along 1
Who wants a fist fight with me? 1 hr Billy Badass 28
We know who's starting up lies 1 hr Bumper 2
stephanie george foubert (Jul '16) 2 hr juswonder 9

Bowling Green Jobs

Personal Finance

Bowling Green Mortgages