Yes

Hell no

InTheKnow

Rineyville, KY

#43 Jan 2, 2011
Anon0131 wrote:
<quoted text>
2 more years, and thanks!:)
Nursing can be a very rewarding career. Can also be very frustrating.

“Don't Feed the Trolls”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#44 Jan 2, 2011
InTheKnow wrote:
<quoted text>
Nursing can be a very rewarding career. Can also be very frustrating.
That is completely understandable. I have 3 other RN's in the family, and I see the stress of the job, but also the satisfaction. Definitely something I know I would do well with :)
yep

Canton, OH

#45 Jan 3, 2011
its a great place to work.
I have to say

North Ridgeville, OH

#46 Jan 11, 2011
There are some smokin' hot fellows there:) If anything, that is a reason to get there each day.
Horrible

Tucson, AZ

#47 Jan 22, 2011
Corrupt scamy and nasty. I work there as a S+CS rep. You are paid based partially on "random surveys" of customers you haves spoken to. In reality, they pick and choose the surveys to reveal to you and they are anything but "random."

This is a place run by nasty duplicitous people. In addition, many of the customers you talk to are really a**holes.

Avoid like the plague.
mark

Kissimmee, FL

#48 Feb 11, 2011
I worked at the one in florida for century link. the coaches never have been on the phones all they do is hand out balloons (yes I meant balloons) and bags of chips. If you do really good for the day (make a lot of sales) you might even get a candy bar or soda. Afni promised to pay bonuses in December, they paid us with fake Afni dollars with the director of the goddamn call center on the paper copied money. A regular Century Link Employee gets paid a pretty good sum for selling. These assholes are not paying shit to their own Afni employees. Good news I am now working for another company.
mark

Kissimmee, FL

#49 Feb 11, 2011
I worked at the one in florida for century link. the coaches never have been on the phones all they do is hand out balloons (yes I meant balloons) and bags of chips. If you do really good for the day (make a lot of sales) you might even get a candy bar or soda. Afni promised to pay bonuses in December, they paid us with fake Afni dollars with the director of the goddamn call center on the paper copied money. A regular Century Link Employee gets paid a pretty good sum for selling. These assholes are not paying shit to their own Afni employees. Good news I am now working for another company
jake

Dunmor, KY

#50 Feb 16, 2011
lindsay jackson is a fat fat lesbian, who is a great big b***h,
jake

Dunmor, KY

#51 Feb 17, 2011
i mean lindsay stuard.
ron

Dunmor, KY

#52 Feb 17, 2011
ive heard that shes actually married to a man now?
Looking4job

Atlanta, GA

#53 Feb 23, 2011
How often does AFNI pay? Every week, every two weeks?
CID

Evansville, IN

#54 Feb 24, 2011
You get paid every 2 weeks. Getting paid weekly would be nice though.
for Opie

Atlanta, GA

#55 Feb 25, 2011
CID wrote:
You get paid every 2 weeks. Getting paid weekly would be nice though.
Thanks!
Wondering

Canton, OH

#56 Mar 9, 2011
What all do you have to do at AFNI? Is it a lot of multi tasking?
pedro

Ames, IA

#57 Mar 9, 2011
yeah......if you like making $9 an hour
Telllme

Canton, OH

#58 Mar 9, 2011
Who works there?
Tiffanyherrera

Tomball, TX

#59 May 13, 2011
Can someone help me do they check in your background check if you have a diploma or just ask you to bring one to show?

Since: May 11

Canton, OH

#60 May 16, 2011
First, to work at afni, you have to be a professional cocksucker that is being OUTSOURCED by verizon, and you get underpaid by about $4 an hour, opposed to what regular verizon reps make.
Next, when you go into work, if your shift starts at 2pm, you actually have to clock in at 1:55 and go get signed in on your phone and be ready to take on your first call at exactly 2pm otherwise you will not meet your "adherence" goals, and will be threatened to be written up or fired.
Furthermore, for the next 8 hours while you are working, you are getting calls after calls listening to people problems, and you have to act like a bitch when they are frustrated with you. They will call you all kinds of names and you have to sit there and take it like a little bitch. You have to suck the customers cock over the phone and do whatever you they ask you to, and you have to use this "professional" tone and voice when you talk to them, be all friends and do the call sequence bullshit, in other words you cant be just talking to them as you would normally be nice, you have to be in the "Afni cock-sucking way nice".
Third, the coaches there are a bunch of douchebags that have no education, they are those people that got picked on in high school and now they work at a bullshit outsourced call center in which they have control over 10-15 people they have to monitor to make sure they are sucking cock appropriately enough, and when they don't they are there to show them how its done.
Finally, the most you have move up in that company is to become one or two levels above, because all of the other upper management people within a center are hired externally, but they preach of how afni promotes from within. BULLSHIT.
In conclusion, this place is a joke, its like a factory job in where you sit down and talk for 8 hours straight. If you have any other options besides AFNI, for christs sake, go for it. Do not waste you time there, They have the highest turnover rate in bowling green. After all, have you ever noticed the Afni Logo? it looks like a recyleing bin? Yes, If afni is such a great place to work? Then why do they have a flag in front of their building that says "NOW HIRING" and that flag is also bigger than the American flag that is posted outside. If you want to work at afni, the best job I would recommend is to take the Security Guys job, who just sits on his chair and stares out of the window for 8 hours straight. Real Talk.
Muah

Louisville, KY

#63 Aug 24, 2012
"if you're queer"...
Wow you're a f**king idiot.
Muah

Louisville, KY

#64 Aug 24, 2012
And them being gay is of what relevance?...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Magna really getting rid of temps? 22 min Magna 5
Scott creek 26 min Philip 16
Recommendations for the best MD in Bowling green 57 min Male patient 1
Does anyone know Tony Pennington and what do yo... 1 hr Lovemyself88 8
Real estate inspectors 2 hr me 2
He loves me. 3 hr Truth 24
I miss him 3 hr Wikileaks ll 11

Bowling Green Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance