Bgdad

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2012

What are the best places to take your wife and kid out for supper in bg?
Resident

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2012

We like Toot's and Cheddars.
Let me think

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2012

1. Itchiban
2. Cracker Barrel
3. Cheddars
4. Shogun Bistro
5. Mellow Mushroom
If you don't care for these B.G. has several options!
Let me think

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2012

If you would like to go out to eat with just your spouse I suggest Mariah's or Rafferty's.
Bgdad

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2012

How expensive is shogun heard it waste $30 a plate
tattooed

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2012

Bgdad wrote:
How expensive is shogun heard it waste $30 a plate
my family and I go to shogun all the time. Nicest place in BG right now. It's not 30 a plate unless you get a dinner for two, but that's a great price for the food you get! The only thing I don't like is they have a few new waiters/waitresses that aren't that great, but it's not a big deal bc your cook takes care of you the most. Ichiban is excellent too. Always good food and always clean. Cheddars is good but unless you get chicken strips, the portions are very small, and it's always packed. Steaks aren't that good either. Logan's has the best Ceasar salads. The other food is good too. If you like salad and baked potatoes, Wahbah is a great place to go bc the salad and potato bar is awesome.
Let me think

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2012

I forgot about Wahbah ! Great steaks and awesome salad bar but I would recommend going before 7 with the family. The band can get pretty loud and young children may get cranky. Other than that our family loves Wahbah!
Bgdad

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2012

Thanks for the info
phillip

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2012

Judged:

Shoneys and Ponderosa are gone, so you have to take them to Ryans.
haha

Ft Mitchell, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2012

Culvers
Meat

Ft Mitchell, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2012

your kitchen..... can u take the heat ??? dont be so lazy.foodbank is free.
Vegetable

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2012

I just raid my neighbor's garden after dark. Think global, act local.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2012

We love Cheddars. It is a great place to eat. We have always been very happy with service an food portions when we have been there. I have the grilled chicken that has Honey mustard, southern style green beans an mashed potatos. My husband has had the baked Spaghgansa (which is spaghetti an lasagna) baked together. Steak an ribs are the bomb. Like I said we have never been disappointed. If you want good food an dont mind the wait try them out.
Albny's steak house is also good. Ryans is good when you cant decide what to eat or everyone wants something different.
tattooed

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2012

hardlife mom wrote:
We love Cheddars. It is a great place to eat. We have always been very happy with service an food portions when we have been there. I have the grilled chicken that has Honey mustard, southern style green beans an mashed potatos. My husband has had the baked Spaghgansa (which is spaghetti an lasagna) baked together. Steak an ribs are the bomb. Like I said we have never been disappointed. If you want good food an dont mind the wait try them out.
Albny's steak house is also good. Ryans is good when you cant decide what to eat or everyone wants something different.
wow you just named the three nastiest places in BG! Lol
Hehe

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2012

Hehe
Hehe

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2012

Haha
Hmmmm

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2012

?
Cathy

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2012

I like to eat out in the park.
Meat

Ft Mitchell, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2012

hardlife mom wrote:
no one cares about your grilled chicken. and if you are a mother your probably a bad one

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2012

Meat wrote:
<quoted text>
no one cares about your grilled chicken. and if you are a mother your probably a bad one
Well Meat I just guess you just need to meet me. Well no I would rather not I have enough trash in my life I dont need more. Thank You for your thoughts. And have a wonderful life.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get the Bowling Green Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 7 min Reality 150,383
Tina whittinghill anyone know her 15 min kong 1
Couple for a female 21 min Interested 25
married women 31 min b_t_hnamedKG 20
Chris Allen britches too tight 49 min super trucker 12
sperm bank 51 min Idk 12
April Knight 55 min Idk 6

Search the Bowling Green Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Bowling Green Jobs

•••