Wowzers

Alliance, OH

#21 Feb 28, 2013
Sad thing is Beth has been told exactly what kind of guy he is and she still messin with him. Some females have no self respect. He is NOT a good person. Raging alcoholic.
lol

Oakland, KY

#22 Mar 13, 2013
Get up on your facts WOWZERS...hes moved on! Envious are we? your such the model citizen yourself...lets start a thread with your name on it and see what we get...lol I can tell a few stories myself!
morning pick me up

Cleveland, TN

#23 Mar 14, 2013
Wowzers wrote:
Sad thing is Beth has been told exactly what kind of guy he is and she still messin with him. Some females have no self respect. He is NOT a good person. Raging alcoholic.
Funny...hahahahaha!!! Mizzzzz Lewis, I guess you didnt know he was a bad guy when you were getting him together every morning while your roomate/friend was at work. Now thats self respect!! I guess having babies and giving them up and being unsure of fathers is having self respect as well.
Anthony woods

Covington, KY

#24 Mar 20, 2013
Well if I say so myself..this shot is actually funny!!! Seeing all these untrue statements being made about me...gay???? Excuse me??? Never have..never will...that's all I got on that...and yea I have done things that I'm not proud of but everyone has a past..oh well if y'all want to dwell on my past feel free...I've moved on with my life y'all can stay rite there and talk about how much of a piece of shit I WAS!!!! And to whoever said that I was a coward..well clearly u dont know who I am..and to tha person who said that I was gettin fucked n my ass while locked up...quit hidin behind a computer and say ur name...until then fuck u yo momma kids family and everything u stand for ur a bitch and will continue to be one..have a nice day losers...
u

Duluth, GA

#26 Mar 20, 2013
Well.... I checked u out... Damn sexy. How have I never met you ?
Anthony woods

Covington, KY

#27 Mar 20, 2013
I don't know. I don't know who you are.
anthony woods

Florence, KY

#28 Apr 30, 2013
chirp chirp chirp....quiet.......
hey

Sellersburg, IN

#29 Jun 12, 2014
The 1 that moved to indy?
himself

United States

#31 Jun 16, 2014
So they think....
haha

Sellersburg, IN

#32 Jun 30, 2014
Nena must've wised up....
ant woods

Lawrenceburg, IN

#33 Jul 1, 2014
haha wrote:
Nena must've wised up....
.....laughing in ur face rite at this moment....go find a needle and shove it into your vein silly girl i know exactly who you are...and to respond to your comment...wouldnt you like to know......
haha

Sellersburg, IN

#34 Jul 2, 2014
Wrong girl. But then again you probably can't keep it straight there are so many.
Just to confirm tho... Yes he likes it in the butt
Yup

United States

#35 Jul 2, 2014
Ain't he messing with Lori Thompson too?
True Facts

United States

#36 Jul 3, 2014
Lori McCann less Thompson has Aids
Ask Savonta Holcomb he's HIV Postive also.
Shame on You

Bowling Green, KY

#37 Jul 4, 2014
True Facts wrote:
Lori McCann less Thompson has Aids
Ask Savonta Holcomb he's HIV Postive also.
I don't know if that's true or not but you shouldn't be saying that about anyone.
haha

Sellersburg, IN

#38 Jul 8, 2014
I'm confused.. Lori Thompson does or Lori mccan
Sheila

Bowling Green, KY

#39 Jul 10, 2014
haha wrote:
I'm confused.. Lori Thompson does or Lori mccan
I think it's the same person.
haha

Sellersburg, IN

#40 Jul 15, 2014
Crazy
anthony woods

Cincinnati, OH

#41 Jul 20, 2014
Where on the world do I start lol?? I really don't care who post these untrue statements about me.. I know its not that many people but I'm gonna expose u if u decide to keep posting things that are not true
anthony woods

Cincinnati, OH

#42 Jul 20, 2014
This is also called slander and deformation of character...im going to have this looked into have a great day

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chick-fil-a parking lot 31 min Dude 12
Sons Of Liberty - When You Are Aware! 32 min Module 1 1
The Path You are on is a Circle. A Bad Circle .... 43 min Wheel of Karma 1
Good morning HR bullies 1 hr Take Note 20
Shadaisha & Lumpie Bailey 1 hr Omg 35
Civil rights violation & Conspiracy by Feloniou... 2 hr Take Note 9
Even Donald Trump Will KISS THE WALL 2 hr Learn or DIE 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bowling Green Mortgages