WBKO Chris Allen autographs

Posted in the Bowling Green Forum

First Prev
of 10
Next Last
Micah

Boynton Beach, FL

#1 May 31, 2012
I heard they are having an open house at wbko tomorrow to celebrate there 50th anniversary and you can get autographs and pictures made with Chris Allen, Gene Birk, and others for free. It's from 1-3 pm.
HICK TV

Floyds Knobs, IN

#2 May 31, 2012
Micah wrote:
I heard they are having an open house at wbko tomorrow to celebrate there 50th anniversary and you can get autographs and pictures made with Chris Allen, Gene Birk, and others for free. It's from 1-3 pm.
Who in the world would actually care?
Must really be bored to stop in there and see a bunch of egomaniacs.
yeahright

Trinity, TX

#3 May 31, 2012
Are you kidding me?? That's hysterical! I'm sure that will be worth something some day!!
funny

Bowling Green, KY

#4 Jun 1, 2012
as hell
Corndog 7

United States

#5 Jun 1, 2012
I would only go to see Haley Harmon's beauty in person. She'll sadly be gone soon enough.
Ha Ha

Bowling Green, KY

#6 Jun 1, 2012
Maybe Fida will be there serving apples.
Troy

Boynton Beach, FL

#7 Jun 1, 2012
Was there anything to see at the open house? Could you get your picture taken with Hayley Harmon and get an autographed picture. She is so cute.
dude

New Albany, IN

#8 Jun 2, 2012
It's their not there.
bob

West Paducah, KY

#9 Jun 2, 2012
If you're talking to Troy, then no it's not idiot!! There is right
Rog

New Albany, IN

#10 Jun 2, 2012
He was talking about Micah... the subject poster.... at least that how it obviously looks to me....
Julie

Bowling Green, KY

#11 Jun 2, 2012
Can Chris Allen sign my boobs?
chris

Marion, KY

#12 Jun 4, 2012
Julie.... love it...
i was thinking the same thing.... if i were to print off a copy of him licking those big tittes if he would sign it for me????

All of wkbo love themself....sick :(

I recall the days back when they were off the air due to loseing their tower. Maybe they talked about that in the scrap book ...lol
FappyTheClown

Bowling Green, KY

#13 Jun 4, 2012
I'd rather have Radar's footprint autograph than Chris Allen's........besides, if you get Chris' autograph, it'd probably be on a used napkin from KFC, Long John Silvers, or McDonalds!!!!!
Julie

Evansville, IN

#14 Jun 5, 2012
Anyone remember when Chris Allen did his weight loss bull crap years ago? No one cared. I only remember because my gf worked at Sonic at the time. He came there about every day. He also never tipped the car hops

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#15 Jun 5, 2012
Julie wrote:
Anyone remember when Chris Allen did his weight loss bull crap years ago? No one cared. I only remember because my gf worked at Sonic at the time. He came there about every day. He also never tipped the car hops
he put all the weight back on, plus more
wondering

New Albany, IN

#16 Jun 5, 2012
Who in the hell would be stupid enough to get his autograph?

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#17 Jun 5, 2012
Remember the Chris Allen video several years ago that went viral on Youtube regarding the boob tweaking deal? I heard former WBKO weather Jeff Nobles (who got fired for being drunk on the air) put that video on there to get back at Chris. LMAO!
Tony

United States

#18 Jun 5, 2012
The video was the greatest thing to happen to Chris because he became a celebrity with all the media it made around the country. I would like to see Chris Allen do another weight loss challenge, this time with Jeff Woods as a partnership deal.
Kate

Bowling Green, KY

#19 Jun 6, 2012
Tony wrote:
The video was the greatest thing to happen to Chris because he became a celebrity with all the media it made around the country. I would like to see Chris Allen do another weight loss challenge, this time with Jeff Woods as a partnership deal.
I guess you have nothing better to do then talk about people. Oh, should I say judge them! God knows that you are so perfect!!! As far as Chris losing weight, it's none of your Business!!
Kate

Bowling Green, KY

#20 Jun 6, 2012
Resident111 wrote:
<quoted text>
he put all the weight back on, plus more
I guess you are his doctor then and know all about him! BTW, he has not gained it all back plus more. You must never listen to him when he speaks on TV or you would already know that. You would also know that it's none of your Business in the first place! Try taking care of yourself!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kryla Wayne 2 min Tennessee bad ass 5
im getting sick of this 1 hr Eye Cu2pi 2
Where the h at? 1 hr Nothankyou 5
Why are you so jealous? 1 hr Sugar 7
Who's cheating at Alpha 1 hr Pencildick 4
Jessie Marie TWILIGHT crooks (Jan '10) 2 hr I know 153
post has been deleted (Mar '13) 2 hr RandW 15

Bowling Green Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance