answered prayers

Elkton, KY

#1 Sep 28, 2011
off the street and sittin in jail in mich!!
wish u knew

Canton, OH

#2 Sep 28, 2011
How in the world can someone wish jail on somebody. yea he may have got locked up but that shouldnt b answered prayer for anybody reguardless of the the man has done
Curious

Dallas, TX

#3 Sep 28, 2011
Chris simpson that went to Central? Graduated in 2006?
i do know

Elkton, KY

#4 Sep 28, 2011
i dont care who he is if hes cookin meth it is a answered prayer to get him off the streets .so WISH U KNEW u sayin you dont wish a meth cook off the streets??
wish u knew

Canton, OH

#5 Sep 28, 2011
How would you know if he is a meth cook besides hearing stufff on the street. i personally dont know what the man does myself but i do know one thang he has alot of HATERS. by the end of the day u cant judge a book by its cover you have to read it first. chris simpson is a good dude he may have done a couple of ppl wrong but its never ok ta wish jail on a person that makes money the same way you do but everybody has ta eat some howww when the day ends. well it may b wrong but everybody aint the same. when its all said and done you bleed the same way he does and its RED.
i do know

Elkton, KY

#6 Sep 28, 2011
WISH U KNEW ?i have read the book over and over.i was once the main character in the book.and yes i did my time.im just thankfull the evil i spread didnt kill one of mine or your loved ones. and yes i was sure spreadin it.i got rescued with hand cuffs ,thank god. so yes some answered prayers hurt a bit.and far as feedin ya family??i know chris and he aint about holdin down a job.mabey this will save his and somebody elses? i dont wish jail on any one but if thats what it takes???
well

Bowling Green, KY

#7 Sep 29, 2011
Nobodys perfect but & everybody does messed up stuff u just need to worry bout yourself & mind ur own bussiness people like u answered prayers & i do kno are the kinda ppl that need to go get blowed & fall off a cliff somewhere some ppl have problems & thats all there is to it u dont know sh!t
Unknown

Bowling Green, KY

#8 Jul 27, 2012
Y'all do realize he is a daddy now to a beautiful little girl
Named chloe
Duke

Bowling Green, KY

#9 Jul 27, 2012
Well to Chloe's mom this is one of his baby's momas if this is true plz do not put stuff like this on topix to cause drama ,laughs or to get someone's attention. We all know he has slept with the entire town nothing surprises any of us. If u know him then u know who we r & we only want what's best for our kids by him so we like for our children to know they have another brother or sis out there.Plz leave him alone If this is one of ur games!!!!
MSG

Alliance, OH

#10 Nov 18, 2012
Cannot wait for him to come home!!!!!!!!!! Gonna rock that pretty boys world!!!!!!!!!!
Well ok then

Bowling Green, KY

#11 Nov 18, 2012
When is he getting out.....
MSG

Bowling Green, KY

#12 Nov 19, 2012
SOON!!!
luck be a lady

Alliance, OH

#13 Nov 19, 2012
he's washed up. played out.
Oh Hell No

Bowling Green, KY

#14 Nov 20, 2012
They should not let that Menace to Soceity out of jail. He is a lieing, thieving, meth cooking, pill head. He will rob you blind, and lie about it to your face..He may have kids, but those kids are bette roff wothout him. I feel sorry for the mothers who had babies with this loser. God luck trying to get Child Support, or anything for that matter from him. Who is going to hire a thief... Sorr if I offend anyone, this is just my opinion, because I am one of those people he robbed and I am still waiting for my restitution.......
Oh Hell No

Bowling Green, KY

#15 Nov 20, 2012
oops better off.....mispelled some word....
Best friend

United States

#16 Nov 27, 2012
Chris is clean, getting married next year and has a new baby and job at cracker barrel.
billy bob

Morgantown, KY

#17 Nov 27, 2012
lol u must have the wrong chris whos he marrying and hows he going to work at cracker barrel from the big house lmao just sayin

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lil larry (Oct '10) 1 hr I know 30
Sherry House in Jail for Burglary hahahaha 1 hr Keep Sherry Please 9
Legal Question 2 hr maybe 2
Michael Brown Burger King scottsville rd 3 hr WE KNOW ALREADY 2
Walkerarms shooting gallery 3 hr WE KNOW ALREADY 6
Bosnian Men (Mar '13) 4 hr diva 44
what happened to rap group called most hated?? 4 hr Boom Boom Pow 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bowling Green Mortgages