Jessica Womack out of jail?

Posted in the Bowling Green Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
fuckinrats

Louisville, KY

#1 Feb 10, 2012
How did that bitch go in for trafficking and get out the next day? Guess bgpd can't lose their new top informant
Haha

Lexington, KY

#2 Feb 11, 2012
When did she go and fit what drug and how much? It just all depends.?
fooltomeether

United States

#3 Feb 11, 2012
fuckinrats wrote:
How did that bitch go in for trafficking and get out the next day? Guess bgpd can't lose their new top informant
Rat rat rat!!!!!!
people are stalkers

Somerset, KY

#4 Feb 11, 2012
stalkers stalkers stalkers
psht

La Grange, KY

#5 Feb 11, 2012
lol so I'm guessing they are right?
Amen

Elizabethtown, KY

#7 Feb 12, 2012
Hello!?! Why did she go? Did she get pulled over? Were they looming for her etc,? Please I need as many details as I can get! My boss was going to hire her to work with me.
fuckinrats

Louisville, KY

#8 Feb 12, 2012
I don't know exact details but she got caught trafficking methamphetamine you can go to warrencountyjail.com and look up Jessica womack it'll show everything
police

Dunmor, KY

#9 Feb 12, 2012
Gary pedigo, Marcus mcatherine, Demarcus Elliot, all are on the informant payroll but no Womack.
Wow

United States

#10 Feb 12, 2012
police wrote:
Gary pedigo, Marcus mcatherine, Demarcus Elliot, all are on the informant payroll but no Womack.
Payroll? God you people are stupid. You should off yourself
Amen

Elizabethtown, KY

#11 Feb 12, 2012
police wrote:
That's the dumbest thing I have ever heard!
fuckinrats

Louisville, KY

#12 Feb 12, 2012
Gary Pedigo? On payroll? Then why is his ass in jail for manufacturing? I ain't stickin up for the piece of scum but just want to know why you say him?
Gixxer

Canton, OH

#13 Feb 13, 2012
stupid C word
Wow

United States

#14 Feb 13, 2012
Marcus mccathren is not telling on nobody wtf
JESSICA WOMACK

Bowling Green, KY

#15 Feb 17, 2012
WELL FIRST OFF SINCE EVERYBODY IN B.G LOVES TO KEEP MY NAME IN YOUR MOUTH....ANYONE THAT REALLY "KNOWS" ME KNOWS IM AS FAR OF A RAT YOU CAN GET!! CALL ME WHATCHA WANT,..STILL AINT CARIN AT ALL FOR REAL...1 FINGER TO YA CUZ U DONT DESERVE 2!!!!!! YES I WENT TO JAIL FOR TRAFFICKN...I FU**ED UP, BUT DONT THINK FOR ONE MINUTE IM GETTIN OUT OF IT...WHEN I GO BACK TO COURT IMA WOMAN THE HELL UP AND TAKE MY CONSEQUENCES BELIEVE THAT!!! AINT NO BI*CH OR SNITCH IN MY BLOOD!! WHY DONT YA WRITE BRENT POTTER AND ASK HIM WHY HE LET ME OUT THE NEXT DAY, UR GUESS IS AS GOOD AS MINE, HE LET MY STEP MOTHER SIGN ME OUT ON A $1,OOOSURITY BOND...JUST WANNA THROW THAT OUT THERE SINCE YALL LOVE THE TASTE OF MY NAME SO MUCH,..NEXT TIME YA GOT SUMTHING TO SAY,.STATE UR NAME!!!! TRUST IF I EVER HEAR OF ANY OF U OR ANYONE CALLN ME A RAT TO MY FACE BE PREPARED,..CUZ IMA SPIT ALL IN YOURS!!! SO NOW GO RUN AND TELL YA PEOPLE THAT!!!! THANK U AND HAVE A BLESSED DAY!!! LAMO!!!!
for real

Bowling Green, KY

#16 Feb 17, 2012
You know I don't know you at all. But I wouldn't worry about someone calling you a rat if you aren't. It sux they can run your name in the ground but what are the odds that maybe they are a rat and just trying to take the heat off their name. Hang in there.
lmmfao

Hillview, KY

#17 Feb 17, 2012
what about Anthony Hodge can u tell us about him huh???
wondering

United States

#18 Feb 17, 2012
I know for a fact that Tracy rigsbee was following Anthony around all day and he did two stings with her and everyone knows for sure that bitch is a rat and Jessica just so happened to be with him that day. Maybe it wasn't Jessica that snitched but it had to be one of the two! Now Anthony has 3 manufacturing charges among other shit he's hit his shit is gettin picked up by the Feds
fooltomeether

United States

#19 Feb 18, 2012
wondering wrote:
I know for a fact that Tracy rigsbee was following Anthony around all day and he did two stings with her and everyone knows for sure that bitch is a rat and Jessica just so happened to be with him that day. Maybe it wasn't Jessica that snitched but it had to be one of the two! Now Anthony has 3 manufacturing charges among other shit he's hit his shit is gettin picked up by the Feds
Bullshit Feds don't pick up meth charges....
sabrina

Hillview, KY

#20 Feb 18, 2012
do ur homework feds can pick up watever they want to expecially when u got guns an dope together i hope they dont cuz anthony is cool peoples but feds can pick his shit up
duh

Herndon, VA

#21 Feb 19, 2012
Yeah if firearms are involved in any way the Feds will pick it up especially cause they were stolen and he was already a felon

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
It's a Southern Thing Catering Service 14 min Katie 2
Rand Paul assaulted 27 min TAAM 116
Bowling Green Nursing and Rehab Files Bankruptcy 35 min Medwatch 3
stay classy south warren 37 min Sierra 27
Alcohol advertising (May '17) 1 hr Just against alachol 5
minit mart robbery Nashville road last night 3 hr wow 2
slim nash latest hearing 3 hr wow 2

Bowling Green Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance