Sun Products SHIPPING
looking for work

Alliance, OH

#1 May 8, 2011
do they work 12 hours? does anyone know the supervisor's names?
Kat

Canton, OH

#2 May 8, 2011
Yes, the Shipping Department also works the 12-hour shifts. I don't know any of the supervisors' names off-hand but have heard that the supervisors in Shipping/Warehouse are easier to work for than the ones in production.
me

Mammoth Cave, KY

#3 May 14, 2011
looking for work wrote:
do they work 12 hours? does anyone know the supervisor's names?
I have heard a lot of good things about the company and that they have descent pay as well!! Better get on it though since they are hiring big time!!
Tony

United States

#4 Jun 29, 2012
Anywhere in the plant is a good place to work. Anyone with a job lucky right now
bgky

Canton, OH

#5 Jun 29, 2012
Not a good place to work. Search this forum. Why do u think they have to hire constantly? Huge turnover rate. If your a tobacco user, no tobacco use allowed, even in your car.
Tony

United States

#6 Jun 29, 2012
There are a lot of youger managers but they treat the older employees respecfully. Tobacco use is unofficially tolerated but you can't stand out in the open burning. It's a pretty good place to work every other weekend off no mandatory overtime all the time
bgky

Canton, OH

#7 Jun 29, 2012
Last year they were tobacco free, are they still?
The truth

United States

#8 Mar 8, 2013
They never stop digging in to your personal life. A woman I work with said she with was followed home to her house where her b told her to step out of the car. He searched her purse and stomped her pack of cigarettes on her own carport, then informed her her insurance was going up. Two weeks later her transmission went out on her car. She got her bicycle out of storage but found the tires needed air. A guy walking down the sidewalk stopped to tie his shoe.

Draw your own conclusions
ThomasA

Birmingham, AL

#9 Mar 9, 2013
The truth wrote:
They never stop digging in to your personal life. A woman I work with said she with was followed home to her house where her b told her to step out of the car. He searched her purse and stomped her pack of cigarettes on her own carport, then informed her her insurance was going up. Two weeks later her transmission went out on her car. She got her bicycle out of storage but found the tires needed air. A guy walking down the sidewalk stopped to tie his shoe.
And you really expect people to believe that tale? Come on!
The Best

Duluth, GA

#10 May 21, 2013
If you are looking to get on at Sun because it was formerly Huish and would hire any moron off the street, look somewhere else. They have a good thing going and don't need you.
Scared

United States

#11 Aug 6, 2013
The truth wrote:
I go to work and come home I follow all the rules no pets no calories no phones I still get followed they are always hiding in the bushes in front of my house they eat peanut butter and leave scat in my yard
rip one

Portland, TN

#12 Aug 6, 2013
The Best wrote:
If you are looking to get on at Sun because it was formerly Huish and would hire any moron off the street, look somewhere else. They have a good thing going and don't need you.
Aaaaaaaand, they hired you.
truth2013

Bowling Green, KY

#13 Aug 6, 2013
Roy, was whse manager, had personality of a dirty diaper and an ahole. He was unemployed, married lady with big farm, thinks he is a farmer now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
judge sam potter 22 min bobo 12
Childhood depression when does it start 33 min HartCoBoy 16
John Cherry (Jul '10) 57 min Other Half 39
I miss you 1 hr Feelingit 13
Kenneth Burch landlord (Feb '13) 1 hr Enoch 8
Dr. & Mrs. Drexel: Honeymoon is over 1 hr Enoch 11
Wife beaters in BG 2 hr His Exgirlfriend 73
Bg little league team are all millionaires are ... 3 hr Code19 34
More from around the web

Personal Finance