Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#82 Apr 15, 2013
And Obama did not get Osama Bin Laden on his own, but he damn sure learned where he was and sent the right ones under his leadership to do so. Bush said he did not have time to worry about Laden...read something besides Fox news, and get up to date on some minor things. Bin Laden went down under Obama's watch whether you like it or not.
Bozotheclown

Canton, OH

#83 Apr 15, 2013
YOU WONT LIKE THIS wrote:
And Obama did not get Osama Bin Laden on his own, but he damn sure learned where he was and sent the right ones under his leadership to do so. Bush said he did not have time to worry about Laden...read something besides Fox news, and get up to date on some minor things. Bin Laden went down under Obama's watch whether you like it or not.
You dumb, blind a$$ follower of BS drivel. You read the history of the process to find and kill OBL?
It did not start under Obummer. Just because idiot Bush said he did not have time, does not mean the NSA, CIA and various other agencies were not on the hunt. Read the history. Hell, it practically started under Clinton. You could say his weakness brought about 911. Another argument for another time.You are as bad as people who worship FOX News. Just the flip side of the coin.
Seriously, look at both sides, honestly, then choose your position. Just base it on facts, not emotions or blind loyalty. It really weakens your argument.
Sorry, you don't like this! Honk Honk

Location hidden

#84 Apr 16, 2013
Bozotheclown wrote:
<quoted text>
You dumb, blind a$$ follower of BS drivel. You read the history of the process to find and kill OBL?
It did not start under Obummer. Just because idiot Bush said he did not have time, does not mean the NSA, CIA and various other agencies were not on the hunt. Read the history. Hell, it practically started under Clinton. You could say his weakness brought about 911. Another argument for another time.You are as bad as people who worship FOX News. Just the flip side of the coin.
Seriously, look at both sides, honestly, then choose your position. Just base it on facts, not emotions or blind loyalty. It really weakens your argument.
Sorry, you don't like this! Honk Honk
This is my last post in a thread about a grocery store. Your thoughts and beliefs do not bother me as you said...sorry if you thought they would. I strongly believe in all of us being able to speak our minds, just don't think this is the thread for it. I also agree with your calling Bush an idiot. The greatest thing about this country is we get to choose who we want at election time, I am sorry that you appear to be another who does not like the outcome when your man loses. Get used to it, the next election could be one that wouldn't suit you either. Folks like you give me a laugh, because without the insults and elementary name calling, you have nothing to add to anything.
Bozotheclown

United States

#85 Apr 16, 2013
<quoted text>This is my last post in a thread about a grocery store. Your thoughts and beliefs do not bother me as you said...sorry if you thought they would. I strongly believe in all of us being able to speak our minds, just don't think this is the thread for it. I also agree with your calling Bush an idiot. The greatest thing about this country is we get to choose who we want at election time, I am sorry that you appear to be another who does not like the outcome when your man loses. Get used to it, the next election could be one that wouldn't suit you either. Folks like you give me a laugh, because without the insults and elementary name calling, you have nothing to add to anything.
Where in this did you come up with your fantasy response? Sad.....just sad.
Enjoy your fantasy world.

“Tired of Caring Anymore”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#86 Apr 16, 2013
If the place is owned by Houchens, then it can't be that good, and what good is the food if it's about to expire, cause once it does that, its no good for anyone, including low income families. Can we all please just stay on topic for once?
Dee Dee

Bowling Green, KY

#87 Apr 17, 2013
The food is not about to expire. One of those first post had Prile$$ mixed up with another chain.
Food there has the same dates on it as Wal Mart or Kroger. Get your fact straight people.
purerock

Bowling Green, KY

#88 May 18, 2013
a friend of mine went to priceless and just the shock of the 10% at the register made him say he wouldn't be back. I personally don't like shopping at Houchens or the high priced crossroad stores. So I doubt I will ever set foot in priceless.

Location hidden

#89 May 18, 2013
purerock wrote:
a friend of mine went to priceless and just the shock of the 10% at the register made him say he wouldn't be back. I personally don't like shopping at Houchens or the high priced crossroad stores. So I doubt I will ever set foot in priceless.
If someone sold this same "friend" gasoline for $1.50 a gallon, atyt todays prices, and wanted to add .10 a gallon at check out, he'd be stupid enough to decline?
bang

New Albany, IN

#90 May 18, 2013
i wanna hook up the red head in the commerical. she looks like she loves getting nasty.

Location hidden

#91 May 18, 2013
We were in Wal-Mart today, and as usual there were boxes in your way in every aisle, and a guy unpacking a cart full of stock. He was moving like a guy looking for bombs, and it his first day. Left there and went to Priceless, and it was much less clutter, and just as clean. The meats and stuff are not about to go out, as one stated...it is name brand bread company's, and such. There are several real butchers in their meat department...find me a butcher at Wal-Mart. Wal-Mart has prepackaged meats, so a real butcher is something you won't find there. Shop where you want, but do like we did and see for yourself.

Location hidden

#92 May 18, 2013
bang wrote:
i wanna hook up the red head in the commerical. she looks like she loves getting nasty.
Make sure you add the 10%!
Big Momma

Elizabethtown, KY

#93 May 18, 2013
purerock wrote:
REALLY? That whole $5 on his $50 purchase shocked him? Poor guy. Must not be able to ready. The signs are all over the store!
Stranger

Canton, OH

#94 May 19, 2013
haven't been there yet. do they take debit or credit cards--or just cash
trusayer

Batavia, OH

#95 May 19, 2013
Stranger wrote:
haven't been there yet. do they take debit or credit cards--or just cash
They take plastic.

Location hidden

#96 May 19, 2013
Big Momma wrote:
<quoted text>
REALLY? That whole $5 on his $50 purchase shocked him? Poor guy. Must not be able to ready. The signs are all over the store!
He's the same guy that you'll see later at the carnival, trying to win his girl a prize! You know, where they give $80.00 for an .80 cent toy! Bahahahahaa
Big Momma

Lexington, KY

#97 May 19, 2013
<quoted text>
He's the same guy that you'll see later at the carnival, trying to win his girl a prize! You know, where they give $80.00 for an .80 cent toy! Bahahahahaa
YOU GOT THAT RIGHT! Or pay $25 to cook their own steak at Wah Bahs then go to BW3 and pay $12 of 10 wings!

Location hidden

#98 May 19, 2013
Big Momma wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU GOT THAT RIGHT! Or pay $25 to cook their own steak at Wah Bahs then go to BW3 and pay $12 of 10 wings!
Or get on Topix and blame Houchens for the high gas prices, and when Houchens opens up the cheapest grocery store in town, they refuse to shop there!
mel

United States

#99 May 20, 2013
Prices are cheaper. Box of name brand cereal 1.80 add 10 percent. Still have the price of walmart and kroger. Good store. Meat quality is good to.
mel

United States

#100 May 20, 2013
trusayer wrote:
<quoted text>
They take plastic.
Yes they do
Kroger

Leitchfield, KY

#101 Aug 19, 2013
There meat department looks as bad as Wal-Mart always empty holes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
City With Most Miserable People 1 min Kayla 10
What do you think about fat people? 31 min Jimmy 11
do you know matthew hicks !!!!!!!!!! warning wa... (Sep '11) 34 min this is Matthew H... 9
build the wall !!! 1 hr dopes 9
Sun products 1 hr Sexy 5
Shaina Hayes and Matthew Vincent 1 hr selenatlantis 5
Best pediatrician here 2 hr Kiki 9

Bowling Green Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bowling Green Mortgages