First Prev
of 7
Next Last
xxx

Canton, OH

#1 Mar 10, 2013
If your tired of messing with all the crowds and rip off prices at kroger and walmart, then come check us out at PRICELESS Foods next to hh gregg across from sears. We are scheduled to open the doors april 1to shoppers and look forward to seeing you there!
Hold on

United States

#2 Mar 10, 2013
xxx wrote:
If your tired of messing with all the crowds and rip off prices at kroger and walmart, then come check us out at PRICELESS Foods next to hh gregg across from sears. We are scheduled to open the doors april 1to shoppers and look forward to seeing you there!

Tell me more please! What kind of food?
franklin

Goodlettsville, TN

#3 Mar 10, 2013
I live in Franklin where one just opened and I love it!!!!! They have every thing you can think of and its the price they pay for it but they add 10% at the register which is not bad! I love it
Hold on

United States

#4 Mar 10, 2013
franklin wrote:
I live in Franklin where one just opened and I love it!!!!! They have every thing you can think of and its the price they pay for it but they add 10% at the register which is not bad! I love it
WOW!! I will definitely try it! Thanks!!
wtf

Canton, OH

#5 Mar 10, 2013
xxx wrote:
Houchens owned shitbox.
Blah Blah Blah

Dunmor, KY

#6 Mar 10, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Houchens owned shitbox.
Houchens owns it? I WILL NOT support anything owned or operated by Houchens Industries. Nope, I most certainly will not!
frustrated

Murfreesboro, TN

#7 Mar 10, 2013
Blah Blah Blah wrote:
<quoted text>
Houchens owns it? I WILL NOT support anything owned or operated by Houchens Industries. Nope, I most certainly will not!
Why Not?? They own most of BG!! Must be doing something right..
Cheri

Greensburg, KY

#8 Mar 10, 2013
Blah Blah Blah wrote:
<quoted text>
Why, because they give back to the community and their employees in lieu of stockholders? Maybe beacause they are a pillar of the community and have been for years?

Anyway, that is not a Houchens store.
Bozotheclown

Canton, OH

#9 Mar 10, 2013
Cheri wrote:
<quoted text>Why, because they give back to the community and their employees in lieu of stockholders? Maybe beacause they are a pillar of the community and have been for years?

Anyway, that is not a Houchens store.
Yes it is a Houchens store. Even the BG fish wrapper stated it in an article. Also, I personally know for a fact it's a Houchens business. Trust me on this.
Cheri

Greensburg, KY

#10 Mar 10, 2013
Bozotheclown wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it is a Houchens store. Even the BG fish wrapper stated it in an article. Also, I personally know for a fact it's a Houchens business. Trust me on this.
I digress, Bozo, you are correct. I called my mom in IN where they have one. It IS Houchens.

From what we know about the IN location, all the groceries go there that are close to sell by date o be sold and it is ridiculously cheap! This is such a good thing for low income families.
Blah Blah Blah

Dunmor, KY

#11 Mar 10, 2013
Houchens is a big part of the reason why BG gas is so much higher than other areas.
Cheri

Greensburg, KY

#12 Mar 10, 2013
Blah Blah Blah wrote:
Houchens is a big part of the reason why BG gas is so much higher than other areas.
You sound like a broken record beating a dead horse. If that is the way you feel, go rip them off on their groceries and make a lil money off of them.

Call your commissioner about gas prices.
Blah Blah Blah

Dunmor, KY

#13 Mar 10, 2013
Cheri wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like a broken record beating a dead horse. If that is the way you feel, go rip them off on their groceries and make a lil money off of them.
Call your commissioner about gas prices.
How do I sound like a broken record or that I'm beating a dead horse? LOL You crack me up!
Cheri

Greensburg, KY

#14 Mar 10, 2013
Blah Blah Blah wrote:
<quoted text>
How do I sound like a broken record or that I'm beating a dead horse? LOL You crack me up!
Talking about gas prices in BG! Minit Mart, Speedway and Kroger could make a fortune if they priced their gas lower than Shell. But they don't b/c they all pay the same for it. Hell, even Jr food's buys gas from Key Oil. Maybe Key Oil is the culprit!
anna

Canton, OH

#15 Apr 4, 2013
i think the iga is going to be good because thew'll probably have lower prices

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#16 Apr 4, 2013
The one in Franklin is great, and cheap!
yea yea

Louisville, KY

#17 Apr 4, 2013
Its a rip off add 10% at check out stick with walmart

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#18 Apr 4, 2013
yea yea wrote:
Its a rip off add 10% at check out stick with walmart
So you don't think the folks at Wal-Mart are adding at least 10%...you don't know what they are doing to you. If I had a problem adding 10% to a price of something, I'd stick with Wal-Mart also. Bentonville, Arkansas loves you! I got tired of waiting in line at Wally World like cattle waiting for feed, and have never had to wait in line at this new store, plus my money is at least going to BG where I have other interests also. These stores are cheaper than Wal-Mart, trust me!
Jerri

Blountstown, FL

#19 Apr 4, 2013
YOU WONT LIKE THIS wrote:
<quoted text>So you don't think the folks at Wal-Mart are adding at least 10%...you don't know what they are doing to you. If I had a problem adding 10% to a price of something, I'd stick with Wal-Mart also. Bentonville, Arkansas loves you! I got tired of waiting in line at Wally World like cattle waiting for feed, and have never had to wait in line at this new store, plus my money is at least going to BG where I have other interests also. These stores are cheaper than Wal-Mart, trust me!
I will shop there. They are so clean and you are in and out.
yea yea

Louisville, KY

#20 Apr 5, 2013
Ok i coupon and still it would be cheaper to go to walmart and stand in line and price match walmaet want price match this new store because they could have to add 10% at check out do some price comparing

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I'd be better off 30 min DeadToooMe 17
You already know 53 min Nest 31
Cheryl and Jimmy got caught 1 hr Circus 5
Kristin miller IN BED? 1 hr Phat 23
My thoughts 8 hr GuessAgain 41
Sheila Howard 8 hr Majorcrackhead 1
Warren Co Schools (Apr '15) 12 hr Pete 298

Bowling Green Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance