Wondering

Campbellsville, KY

#1 Jan 5, 2012
Anyone know if Amanda chumley is s good girl or not? I've had my eye on her! Or her friend Candyce Joyner that gets drunk and sleeps with eryone? Not sure she the relationship type tho.
bgky

North Ridgeville, OH

#2 Jan 9, 2012
Yumyum chum
Swimmer

Bowling Green, KY

#3 Jan 9, 2012
Better than nothing.
NOr true

Campbellsville, KY

#4 Jan 9, 2012
Candyce doesn't have to be drunk to sleep with everyone lol. She claims rape a lot too!
Candyce Joyners Mom

United States

#5 May 27, 2012
You know, everyone has family or friends that love them. Nobody is perfect. Did you ever stop to think that your comments might hurt someone's feelings? Like her mom? Grow the f up, and find something productive to do with your life, something other than being ugly and hateful. Someone could always write something mean and trashy about you or someone you care about. haters suck.
concerned person

Burkesville, KY

#6 Jul 4, 2012
Wondering- why you asking bout Amanda?
BG too

United States

#7 Jul 4, 2012
FIFA is fun....
Concerned citizen

Bowling Green, KY

#8 Feb 15, 2017
I do know for a fact that she has herpes, and im not being hateful...I know alot of people she has slept with that might not know and need to get checked!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Used to be you and me 23 min Rod knoc 10
GlassDixks 1 hr Karma is a 6
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 3 hr Local 677
Is there any custom t-shirts place in bowling g... 3 hr my print people 4
Dispatcher Stephen Harmon New Warren County Jailer 4 hr Clown Shoes 15
231 Liquors 4 hr Brook Haven 1
Tony Pennington (Oct '10) 5 hr trashy trick 21

Bowling Green Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bowling Green Mortgages