Thank you ( no sarcasm intended)
ForwardMarch

United States

#143 Dec 5, 2012
Youlivenlearn wrote:
Forwardmarch one last thing, if that person contacted you and apologized for all the wrongs against you, could you find it in your heart to forgive them?
I could. But not everyone can
Joe

Canton, OH

#144 Dec 5, 2012
I've tried she won't listen, so i ignore her and i think that makes it worse and shes not doing anything that's too bad but annoying me everywhere..I wish it would stop.
ForwardMarch wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm good like that =). Tell her to back off. Some people are just freaking nuts
ForwardMarch

United States

#145 Dec 5, 2012
How old is she?
Joe

Canton, OH

#146 Dec 5, 2012
24... Its so sad, she's beautiful, smart and is wasting her time by not seeing that I don't like her and what she is doing is making her look insane, I can't face her, she scares me and if I tell her to leave me alone, I'm worried she would do somethin stupid.
ForwardMarch

United States

#147 Dec 5, 2012
Someone that age knows better. There has to be a reason why. You leading her on at all? Maybe you should date someone else. Or tell her you're gay
Youlivenlearn

Canton, OH

#148 Dec 5, 2012
I guess there are some things you just cant forgive and i think thats where Im at with this person. They wont listen to me and thats okay. Thanks for your help Forwadmarch. I'm going to go find peace now and find a way to tell this person I'm sorry and thank you. I wish and I just want to be friends with this person and do right by them. I don't think it will happen. I miss him and hope he's happy.
Joe

Canton, OH

#149 Dec 5, 2012
What age range are you? You sound like 30-40? I'm asking bc you seem pretty wise. I'm not leading her on at all. I met her from the Internet through a dating site. We went on one date and I thought she was weird so I didn't want to move forward with it but she kept on and on. This has been happening for a year. I don't even really know except through text messages and some encounters at some local places in town.
ForwardMarch

United States

#150 Dec 5, 2012
Youlivenlearn wrote:
I guess there are some things you just cant forgive and i think thats where Im at with this person. They wont listen to me and thats okay. Thanks for your help Forwadmarch. I'm going to go find peace now and find a way to tell this person I'm sorry and thank you. I wish and I just want to be friends with this person and do right by them. I don't think it will happen. I miss him and hope he's happy.
Good luck. you may be surprised. I hope you find peace
ForwardMarch

United States

#151 Dec 5, 2012
Joe wrote:
What age range are you? You sound like 30-40? I'm asking bc you seem pretty wise. I'm not leading her on at all. I met her from the Internet through a dating site. We went on one date and I thought she was weird so I didn't want to move forward with it but she kept on and on. This has been happening for a year. I don't even really know except through text messages and some encounters at some local places in town.
.... I'm not nearly that old!!! Lmao!!! 20s. have you tried just being friends with her?
Joe

Canton, OH

#152 Dec 5, 2012
Oh sorry, well I have tried to tell her that and I don't think she wants a relationship with me but someone to talk to, the whole situation is weird. P so weird that I'm looking for answers in topix and its the last place I want to look.
ForwardMarch

United States

#153 Dec 5, 2012
Be honest with her. Honesty is always the best policy. What exactly are you afraid of? By.not telling this girl the truth, how is she supposed to know she's acting psychotic? By not doing something about it, you're just making her think it's ok. Common sense, man! It's called 'enabling'
Joe

Canton, OH

#154 Dec 5, 2012
I'm hoping by ignoring her, she'll eventually get bored and stop.
Ill take it

Glasgow, KY

#155 Dec 5, 2012
If you dont want peace. I will tke her. She sounds like a real gem a kind loving woman if that is what she is. Sounds lke she is pretty on the inside so got to be on the outside oh what i would have give tohave had a chance with a lady like that. Peace if you read this all us guys are not blooming jerks!
Winnie the Pooh

Tucker, GA

#156 Dec 5, 2012
Is this who I think it is?
Christopher Robin

United States

#157 Dec 5, 2012
Winnie the Pooh wrote:
Winnie?! Oh Em Gee!!!! I haven't seen you since you overcame your honey addiction! I forgive you for pimping yourself and Piglet out to support your habit, and for sleeping with my boyfriend. Addiction makes us do crazy things!
Youlivnlearn

Canton, OH

#158 Dec 5, 2012
I tried to contact the person I was having issues with and they ignored me, I guess that's how guys treat girls.
NTesla

Bowling Green, KY

#159 Dec 5, 2012
You live & you learn. Then you die.
peace

New Haven, KY

#160 Dec 6, 2012
Youlivnlearn wrote:
I tried to contact the person I was having issues with and they ignored me, I guess that's how guys treat girls.
You tried.. That is what matters. If they re too high on their own life, that they cant respond too you ,then they are the one with the issue. Your heart should be clear, let it eat at them now , if not then they never cared anwyay.. Best wishes to you my dear. Love does find a way.<*_*>
Forgiveness is unlocking the door to set someone free and realizing you were the prisoner.
Max Lucado
Anonymous

United States

#161 Dec 6, 2012
Winnie the Pooh wrote:
everyone seems to hope/think they know who
Winnie the Pooh

United States

#162 Dec 6, 2012
Bipolarism wrote:
<quoted text>everyone seems to hope/think they know who
I know. It's sad how many people go though the same exact things.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ocharlies 2 min nope 10
Prostitution in Bowling Green? 1 hr Full of them 16
Mariahs closing 1 hr BG ky 11
Kristin miller 3 hr Deez 9
hate my stepdaughter (Feb '12) 3 hr peaches 81
Tired of stalking yet? 5 hr Myheart199 44
Trannys of bg 6 hr Mimiwillkeepusafe 25
Michael Hardy found guilty 8 hr Charles 72

Bowling Green Jobs

More from around the web