Stoner Funeral Home is closing

Stoner Funeral Home is closing

Posted in the Bowling Green Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Finally

Bowling Green, KY

#1 Nov 10, 2010
heard stoner funeral home on campbell lane is finally going to close up what goes around comes around can take advantage of people.

Since: Oct 10

Bowling Green, KY

#2 Nov 11, 2010
I haven't heard that? Really?
uh huh

United States

#3 Nov 11, 2010
Really? Think u r misinformed! Its funny how winkenhofer, jerry kindoll, or any of the other crooks that used to be there might say that.
Signs

Hillview, KY

#4 Nov 12, 2010
Probably couldn't pay the rent again, I heard that is what happened when they moved on the Scottsville Road.
they are

Canton, OH

#5 Nov 12, 2010
they are about done on campbell lane to something about insurance and commissions, sounds like something is not not going good out there crooks.
James

Portland, TN

#6 Nov 13, 2010
These are good peopel, who were delt a hard hand to begin with. If it is true, people shouldn't celebrate. That's just more tax money the city is losing. In this economy everyone is in a bind. Good luck guys. Hope it isn't true.
well good

AOL

#7 Nov 13, 2010
i'm glad that place has been screwed up since bob massey had it check on funeral home complaints that place is at the top of list i say what comes around goes around and its due close those doors forever
dont think so

United States

#8 Nov 13, 2010
James wrote:
These are good peopel, who were delt a hard hand to begin with. If it is true, people shouldn't celebrate. That's just more tax money the city is losing. In this economy everyone is in a bind. Good luck guys. Hope it isn't true.
Your the one thats blind' If your one of his music buddies I would suggest to get out while you can. If you deal with him he will screw you. Your a grown person but just remember what I said. Good luck!
upset

New Albany, IN

#9 Dec 22, 2010
Finally wrote:
heard stoner funeral home on campbell lane is finally going to close up what goes around comes around can take advantage of people.
I hope they don't closer before my lawyer gets done with them. I ordered a monument 1 year ago this month and paid $2500.00 in full when we ordered it. After getting the run around for nine months, it finally arrived 3 weeks ago. Big surprise...it was not right and so now I am getting the run around again trying to get my money back. This has been a nightmare.

“Did U Know”

Since: Oct 09

Elizabethtown, KY

#10 Dec 22, 2010
upset wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope they don't closer before my lawyer gets done with them. I ordered a monument 1 year ago this month and paid $2500.00 in full when we ordered it. After getting the run around for nine months, it finally arrived 3 weeks ago. Big surprise...it was not right and so now I am getting the run around again trying to get my money back. This has been a nightmare.
i am sorry you are having trouble with the owners....i hope you have a merry christmas and a better new year....you did the right thing by getting an attorney if you could not get them to do what is right about the matter--the stone....hang in there
hearse

United States

#11 Dec 23, 2010
upset wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope they don't closer before my lawyer gets done with them. I ordered a monument 1 year ago this month and paid $2500.00 in full when we ordered it. After getting the run around for nine months, it finally arrived 3 weeks ago. Big surprise...it was not right and so now I am getting the run around again trying to get my money back. This has been a nightmare.


All I have to say is go under Warren county jail site. look at past inmates type in Jamie Stoner. He was a fugitive. His wife Trish is in there too. I know them really well and they screwed over me too. Good luck!!!

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#12 Dec 23, 2010
Personally, things might have been bad there before but the Stoner family only ended it all with the all the money they took from people in there. I think they used Jarry Kindoll as their fall guy when they fired him and said he took a bunch of money. They are CRAZY! Stay away from them as far away as you can!
yep

United States

#13 Dec 23, 2010
IMHO68 wrote:
Personally, things might have been bad there before but the Stoner family only ended it all with the all the money they took from people in there. I think they used Jarry Kindoll as their fall guy when they fired him and said he took a bunch of money. They are CRAZY! Stay away from them as far away as you can!
well said!

“Did U Know”

Since: Oct 09

Elizabethtown, KY

#14 Dec 23, 2010
who are the owners now of stoner funeral home?
yep

United States

#15 Dec 24, 2010
Did U Know wrote:
who are the owners now of stoner funeral home?
Jamie and Trish Stoner

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#16 Dec 24, 2010
Hopefull they will get out and go back and cause trouble somewhere else in another state. I would love to take over that funeral home and make it a wonderful place with a good reputation. It could be very pretty and a very wonderful homey feeling place for those grieving. Too bad other places make up things about it.
I had several relatives who were cared for by this funeral home along time ago and never had any troubles.
This time in a persons life needs to be a time of healing and celebration. It does not need to be a time for a funeral home to get out of you all that they can monetarily. Greed runs rampid in this industry.
A funeral home can still take care of their livelyhood and still take care of a family and let them keep their dignity.
yep

United States

#17 Dec 24, 2010
IMHO68 wrote:
Hopefull they will get out and go back and cause trouble somewhere else in another state. I would love to take over that funeral home and make it a wonderful place with a good reputation. It could be very pretty and a very wonderful homey feeling place for those grieving. Too bad other places make up things about it.
I had several relatives who were cared for by this funeral home along time ago and never had any troubles.
This time in a persons life needs to be a time of healing and celebration. It does not need to be a time for a funeral home to get out of you all that they can monetarily. Greed runs rampid in this industry.
A funeral home can still take care of their livelyhood and still take care of a family and let them keep their dignity.
Let me know of you do, I have quite a bit of funeral home exp.
good luck

Bowling Green, KY

#18 Dec 28, 2010
good luck if u take over the funeral home it will take someone along time to make it a good place with the things that have gone on with the stoner family to bad they prob. have ruined that business
Vote for Buggs Bunny

Hillview, KY

#19 Dec 28, 2010
Again? unable to pay rent maybe? Maybe all the money was stolen again? I say "It's about time!"
yes

Bowling Green, KY

#20 Dec 28, 2010
i would say the rent and cant pay the bills living beyond there means someone needs to close that place sad they use people like that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Joe Brummitt 3 min BG 2
Retarded Neighbor's 7 min Tha Real 7
New wbko girl Catherine Gardner (Aug '16) 9 min Crocker law 7
Krystal hanson 15 min Drh 1
harriet tubman 17 min rebel999 1
Bando 1 hr JustCurious 28
News Looking for a Pagan community in Kentucky? (Mar '12) 1 hr Not a modern Chri... 15

Bowling Green Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bowling Green Mortgages