Old man in underpants
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Martha

United States

#1 Dec 28, 2012
Who is the old man that runs in Campbell lane in his underpants?
FappyTheClown

Georgetown, IN

#2 Dec 28, 2012
IDK......is he flappy??? Maybe it's my granddaddy!!!
what

Alliance, OH

#3 Dec 29, 2012
Is he wearing a white Tshirt and boxers
Cathy

Tucker, GA

#4 Dec 29, 2012
He wears a tight t shirt and shorts that look like underpants and carrys Walmart bags, seen him in front of Gary force Toyota.
Respect

Canton, OH

#5 Dec 29, 2012
I've seen the gentleman you are referencing and his workout apparel is the least of my concern. I think it is quite commendable that a man of his age has the endurance and willpower to get off his rump and go for a run. More power to him!
Cathy

Tucker, GA

#6 Dec 29, 2012
His penis is visible you can see it sticking out, plus his butt cheeks are exposed, even my 7 year old granddaughter is offended. An 85 year old man wanting to be 40 again doesnt cut it.
sore eyes

La Grange, KY

#7 Dec 29, 2012
Cathy wrote:
His penis is visible you can see it sticking out, plus his butt cheeks are exposed, even my 7 year old granddaughter is offended. An 85 year old man wanting to be 40 again doesnt cut it.
he can't cut the mustard but i bet he can still lick the jar
Amber

Tucker, GA

#8 May 2, 2013
My friend is gay and whacked off to him in the best buy parking lot. You could see a boner in his shorts.
Bone to go

Bowling Green, KY

#9 May 2, 2013
I hope you enjoyed it. Keep up the parking lot work. But you didn't say whether you did or not.
Mercy

New Albany, IN

#10 May 2, 2013
Amber wrote:
My friend is gay and whacked off to him in the best buy parking lot. You could see a boner in his shorts.
Walking must be doing wonders for him!
Anna

New Albany, IN

#11 May 3, 2013
Cathy wrote:
I don't think that man is 85. Looks much younger to me.
duh

Canton, OH

#12 May 3, 2013
sore eyes wrote:
<quoted text>he can't cut the mustard but i bet he can still lick the jar
lol awesome
Love and Respect

New Albany, IN

#13 May 4, 2013
Respect wrote:
I've seen the gentleman you are referencing and his workout apparel is the least of my concern. I think it is quite commendable that a man of his age has the endurance and willpower to get off his rump and go for a run. More power to him!
I wonder if he walks on these rainy days?
Frank

Tucker, GA

#14 May 4, 2013
You can see the tip of his penis.
John

Toledo, OH

#15 Dec 31, 2013
Any man showing butt cheeks..gross.
Blue

Alliance, OH

#16 Jan 1, 2014
Cathy wrote:
He wears a tight t shirt and shorts that look like underpants and carrys Walmart bags, seen him in front of Gary force Toyota.
He is a research scientist at WKU. Wicked smart guy. He runs to walmart for groceries nearly every day in the same outfit. I had his name at one point but forgot it. We just always call him Waldo now.
midget

La Grange, KY

#17 Jan 1, 2014
Blue wrote:
<quoted text>
He is a research scientist at WKU.
Yeah and that would make me Dolly Parton. This guy is borderline indecent exposure. It's vulgar.
midget

La Grange, KY

#18 Jan 1, 2014
the second time I really meant it
James

Toledo, OH

#19 Jan 2, 2014
I'm sorry the old fart needs to ditch the bikini bottom and put on some manly shorts. I know some men are very girly and like to wear women's panties, my father use to swim in bikini style trunks, but this guy is out prancing in front of Gary force Toyota and Best Buy obviously knowing he's getting attention in bikini bottoms with butt cheeks and bulges exposed. If you lived in a beach area like Huntington beach California where some mow there yards nude, it might fly, but bowling green just isn't ready for this kind of attire.
Pastor Preacher

United States

#20 Jan 2, 2014
Anna wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think that man is 85. Looks much younger to me.
His name is Prot.
He is from K-pax.
If his brain was an airplane it would be an x-35 joint strike fighter

Our brain is like a piper cub.

Our mere existence in his general vicinity causes him pain and suffering.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Can't we be civil?? 7 min you know who i am 16
Think my friends baby has the Zika virus... 17 min Watch your mouth 13
Kristin miller 22 min Chris 31
help me bowling green to stop being an a##hole 2 hr i am kohen 7
Tricks are for "black" rabbits 2 hr i am kohen 3
D Chandler 2 hr EasyLivin 3
jazz griffen and kalen yarbrough (May '13) 5 hr Pickle wickle 13
Cameron Buckner shooting 13 hr Robby 271

Bowling Green Jobs

More from around the web