First Prev
of 2
Next Last
BG 2012

Somerset, KY

#1 Jan 27, 2012
Have you ever had one and if so, what was your likes and dislikes? I love being with two girls. I just wished it could be a nightly thing.
countrygirl

Rockport, IN

#2 Jan 27, 2012
BG 2012 wrote:
Have you ever had one and if so, what was your likes and dislikes? I love being with two girls. I just wished it could be a nightly thing.
Yep had one with 2 guys, shewww we that was some rodeo!! But fun, don't say I would do it again though! im more of a one on one person myself. But I will try most anything once, as long as its not lesbian stuff, that grosses me out!! have fun.

Nashville, TN

#3 Jan 27, 2012
BG 2012 wrote:
I'm a F and have been involved in several M-F-F 3's. Its ok to do ever so often since my man enjoys it but its not a ton of fun since chicks just don't turn me on.
seriously

United States

#4 Jan 27, 2012
I had one with 2 guys. Wasn't crazy about it. Guys are to jealous. I've never done it with a girl. I want to try it with a girl. I've never done anything with a girl but I think it would be awesome to try.
lady licker

United States

#5 Jan 27, 2012
seriously wrote:
I had one with 2 guys. Wasn't crazy about it. Guys are to jealous. I've never done it with a girl. I want to try it with a girl. I've never done anything with a girl but I think it would be awesome to try.
oh yes, it is so much fun playing with women. i am very bi sexual , and have been for several yrs. nothing like 2 or more women together, very very hot.
seriously

United States

#6 Jan 27, 2012
You've had sex with a woman?? How old are you? I would love to have try it. Its always been a fantasy.
lady licker

United States

#7 Jan 27, 2012
seriously wrote:
You've had sex with a woman?? How old are you? I would love to have try it. Its always been a fantasy.
yes i have done about everything with women , that women can do together, licking, kissing, sucking, and i have alot of interesting toys heehee. i am 42 yrs old, just in my prime lol. i am married and my hubby really loves the fact that i am bi .
Wow

United States

#8 Jan 27, 2012
My husband and I have had one with a lady friend of ours and quite enjoyed ourselves and oddly enough the next morning just me and him we were closer kinda made us realize fun is fun but we want each other I think well do it again soon cuz let's face it like I said fun is fun :)
seriously

United States

#9 Jan 27, 2012
I would like to try. I'm 28?
why not

Bowling Green, KY

#10 Jan 27, 2012
seriously wrote:
me to... always been a fantasy. probably has or is for most guys tho!
lady licker

United States

#11 Jan 27, 2012
seriously wrote:
i would like to talk to you if your really interested. if you dont think i am to old for you lol. if your interested in chatting reply to this and i will give you a way to get in touch with me. i am always up for another girl to play with, i really enjoy it .
curious

Eddyville, KY

#12 Jan 27, 2012
So I've been trying to find a girl to have a threesum with me n my guy...
curious

Eddyville, KY

#13 Jan 27, 2012
curious wrote:
So I've been trying to find a girl to have a threesum with me n my guy...
so of you might be curious let me know...but I'm kind picky I'm looking for a hot.
curious

Eddyville, KY

#14 Jan 27, 2012
seriously wrote:
would you be willing to try one with me n my guy I'm 21 and he's 23
curious new

United States

#15 Jan 27, 2012
I'm "curious" created a new name I wasn't on my own personal cell phone before.
curious new

United States

#16 Jan 27, 2012
lady licker wrote:
<quoted text>
yes i have done about everything with women , that women can do together, licking, kissing, sucking, and i have alot of interesting toys heehee. i am 42 yrs old, just in my prime lol. i am married and my hubby really loves the fact that i am bi .
I had a threesum with me a girl n one guy n it was pretty fun but I had to be pretty happy on alcohol to enjoy it sadly
curious new

United States

#17 Jan 27, 2012
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
so of you might be curious let me know...but I'm kind picky I'm looking for a hot.
that was supposed to say I'm looking for a girl. My bad
no3forme

Canton, OH

#18 Jan 27, 2012
I'd love to have one, but my wife won't let me do anything with another woman. She's stingy. It sucks.
Glasgow KY

Somerset, KY

#19 Jan 28, 2012
lady licker wrote:
<quoted text>i would like to talk to you if your really interested. if you dont think i am to old for you lol. if your interested in chatting reply to this and i will give you a way to get in touch with me. i am always up for another girl to play with, i really enjoy it .
Me and my husband would like to get together with you to first see if we would hit it off. If we ALL agree, then we can go from there. Tell me how I can get a hold of you.
lady licker

United States

#20 Jan 28, 2012
Glasgow KY wrote:
<quoted text>
Me and my husband would like to get together with you to first see if we would hit it off. If we ALL agree, then we can go from there. Tell me how I can get a hold of you.
glasgow ky, i am married, i am not looking for another guy, i am only looking for girl girl play. although i have played with a few cpls in the past. i am on yahoo IM at jandjlove269.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How far behind on child support can someone get... (Oct '09) 1 min SMH 189 521
Add a word, Drop a word. (Jul '12) 7 min whatimeisit 5,742
Chris Allens new sofa 1 hr Fresh look 8
Savages 2 hr Anarchy 1
Towing 4 hr Harry Baulsache 2
Slim, Fairness, and DUI 4 hr gooey slime 68
Retarded Neighbor's 5 hr innocent animal 14

Bowling Green Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance