about doctor that closed there DOORS ...
usedtolivethere

Bowling Green, KY

#107 Dec 27, 2012
Some people in this thread are so sad. Hurting Bad, what was you on ? And please get help. I feel for you. Seem like a caring person.
sad

Alliance, OH

#108 Dec 27, 2012
Hurting BAD wrote:
Well I just ran out of my meds?? So long Dr.Harston!!!!! My family Dr wont write what I'm on??? But he told me that what I am on can put me in dangerous withdraws, stroke,seizures etc... He told me to go to the hospital and then he would make sure "I didn't die"!! I cant see another pain Dr until the middle of Jan??? Who's gonna pay for this????? I bet it wont be Harston?!?!? I pray that everyone else is not going through what I am!!!! VERY CRUEL AND COSTLY, in more ways than one... Goodluck everyone????
There will be plenty in your situation as they run out of meds. Withdrawal is not fun. I've seen it. What were you on.
sad

Alliance, OH

#109 Dec 27, 2012
DEA wrote:
A DR told me that the DEA did go in and take her computers and shut her down.i well bet that some one got tired of going to see her and waiting 2 or 3 hours to see her and got mad and turned her in for what ever reason.
Which dr said that. If you don't want to give name what city.
Hurting BAD

Centertown, KY

#110 Dec 27, 2012
Scared to say??? I will say I'm on very powerful meds!!! I know that we will never meet. Probably have at her office... but thinks for thinking about me and Gods knows I will be praying for everyone that is going through this, I know I'm not alone....
woundering ??

Orange, VA

#111 Dec 27, 2012
Hurting BAD wrote:
Well I just ran out of my meds?? So long Dr.Harston!!!!! My family Dr wont write what I'm on??? But he told me that what I am on can put me in dangerous withdraws, stroke,seizures etc... He told me to go to the hospital and then he would make sure "I didn't die"!! I cant see another pain Dr until the middle of Jan??? Who's gonna pay for this????? I bet it wont be Harston?!?!? I pray that everyone else is not going through what I am!!!! VERY CRUEL AND COSTLY, in more ways than one... Goodluck everyone????
Have u tryed the ER ? And take ur empty bottles tell them what happen tell them ur family doc. Said to go there idk may not help. So sorry I'm glad my family doc did help me iv got appt with a new doc. Jan. 28th and I will have to go back to my family doc. B4 that time I don't take a lot of pain meds just enough to help. I pray you can get something done.
sad

Alliance, OH

#112 Dec 27, 2012
[QUOTE who="woundering ??"]<quoted text>Have u tryed the ER ? And take ur empty bottles tell them what happen tell them ur family doc. Said to go there idk may not help. So sorry I'm glad my family doc did help me iv got appt with a new doc. Jan. 28th and I will have to go back to my family doc. B4 that time I don't take a lot of pain meds just enough to help. I pray you can get something done.[/QUOTE]
The er is stricter than anyone about prescribing. They may help you with the dts if you are dangerously ill. Otherwise unless your family doc will admit you and help you. Your on your own. Good luck.
DEA

Hillview, KY

#113 Dec 28, 2012
sad a pain DR in bowling green Ky said that?
?

Alliance, OH

#114 Dec 28, 2012
DEA wrote:
sad a pain DR in bowling green Ky said that?
Said what

Since: Dec 12

Alliance, OH

#115 Dec 28, 2012
PILLHEAD wrote:
i think that it is unprofessional to leave patients recieving medications just hanging !!!
she should have had a better plan !!!
Her office was closed down against her will. Can't seem to find out exactly why. Heard 2 other MD's were closed down too. Something to do with the new Pain Pill law. Don't understand at all why it hasn't been on the news.

Since: Dec 12

Alliance, OH

#116 Dec 28, 2012
dont understand wrote:
<quoted text>
Doctor Gott is a Heart doctor
Not anymore, he got his hospital priveleges revoked for that. He's doing Pain Management now, but I heard, by a good souce, that he's in trouble again for Pain Meds. Can't get it confirmed yet tho.
Hurting BAD

Centertown, KY

#117 Dec 28, 2012
Does anyone know what the new law is??? What does it state??
?

Alliance, OH

#118 Dec 28, 2012
Hurting BAD wrote:
Does anyone know what the new law is??? What does it state??
Lots of paperwork requirements. Treatment plan with goals constant review and documentation to back it up. One md one pharmacy. No exception unless hospitalized. Kasper reports. Urine tests. Review of risk factors for addiction. So basically a lot of work and a five minute visit with a doc doesn't cut it.
?

Alliance, OH

#119 Dec 28, 2012
[QUOTE who="?"]<quoted text>Lots of paperwork requirements. Treatment plan with goals constant review and documentation to back it up. One md one pharmacy. No exception unless hospitalized. Kasper reports. Urine tests. Review of risk factors for addiction. So basically a lot of work and a five minute visit with a doc doesn't cut it.[/QUOTE]
http://www.medscape.com/resource/opioid/opioi...
Pain in the leg

Tucker, GA

#120 Jan 8, 2013
Questions answered wrote:
<quoted text>
First, you need to know that "Jimmy" did not say that,I can not even get him to talk with me about you. He and the other staff members has always been very faithful to you!!! but I do know that pretty soon they will talk because, being scared makes people talk. I will make sure he is the first one that I go to and pressure the most!!!!! The Black Lady in your office talked a great deal, and the other lady as well, in todays time money talks and those 2 talked.... They said you were so excellant in maluipation that you had them doing anything, just because they felt sorry for you, but I feel sorry for all 3 of them they were the ones who did not have a clue has to how dangerous you are! I am sure there was something kept on a dalily basic about the going on's in your office!!!! I just have to make sure that I get it first and then everyone will know what you did to all the patients and your staff!!!!!! So when accusing someone on line do not assume its one of staff yet?!?!?!?!?!
Ok I have to. ask what u mean truth come out about what she was doing to her patients
Hurting BAD

Calhoun, KY

#121 Jan 9, 2013
All I have to say is.......... if your reading this Dr. Harston, you are the best Dr that I have had!!! May the good Lord be with you and I'm waiting for the day you return????? I know you will over come this!!!! Please let your patients know when you open back up??? I'll be back.... lol
Pain in the leg

Tucker, GA

#122 Jan 10, 2013
I just seen on the news a guy named Steven p Harston robed American Bank and Trust and some other backs could he be kind to Dr Harston and reason she closed?
Hurting BAD

Calhoun, KY

#123 Jan 13, 2013
Makes sense???? That might be it?????
hi

Alliance, OH

#124 Jan 13, 2013
Pain in the leg wrote:
I just seen on the news a guy named Steven p Harston robed American Bank and Trust and some other backs could he be kind to Dr Harston and reason she closed?
She had a young relative charged with murder and worked every day. So I don't think that's it.
Pain in the leg

United States

#125 Jan 14, 2013
Seen my new pain Dr they said she was shut down for not wanting to go thur all the new paper work so. They took her pain management rights away. I feel better knowing she wasn't doing anything to hurt her patients. Hope her and her staff can find new jobs
hi

Alliance, OH

#126 Jan 14, 2013
If she didn't want to do the paperwork then you shut down voluntarily. If THEY shut you down then you weren't doing it right and they took her rights away. Big difference. The new doc was putting it nicely. Sounds like the state board pulled her priveledges.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
My Son Really ? 6 min Clearheadednow 12
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 15 min Rattlesnake Pete 924
Chad Allen perrine? 18 min Church Lady 29
Betty's bar closing? 22 min Steve Polycronopussy 16
He loves me. 43 min BGraised 2
KSP Trooper Involved In Fatality On Ky 185 1 hr Safety 17
rhondi kloclock 2 hr me 11

Bowling Green Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bowling Green Mortgages