about doctor that closed there DOORS ...
newcomer2

Bowling Green, KY

#46 Dec 7, 2012
im sorry if the truth to you is dumbbbbb......
Agree

North Ridgeville, OH

#47 Dec 8, 2012
really wrote:
<quoted text>
I just read the whole court report. Apparently she is the psycho one.
Can you not read where it says:
Our courts do not condone the frivolous practice of obtaining DVO’s to use
the courts to leverage another party in some other proceeding; i.e., a civil lawsuit.
Wright v. Wright, 181 S.W.3d 49, 52 (Ky. App. 2005). The record reveals that
Pam’s true motive was to prevent Jack from reporting her to the DEA and the
Kentucky Medical Licensure Board. Immediately after the court announced that it
was granting the DVO, Pam asked that the order be less restrictive. She said that
she did not want to see him lose his home with his brother. She then asked the
court if it could prevent Jack from contacting government agencies concerning her
and her medical practice. The court properly told Pam that that sort of protection
from harassment does not come within the scope of Kentucky’s domestic violence
statutes.
Thank God her doors have been closed
I read it too...totally agree; had something similar happen to me years ago, where my soon-to-be-ex was sleeping with everybody I knew at the time, then hastily concocted some scheme to DVO and EPO me into court to force a divorce; at the same time she was actively engaged in contacting her old doctor while she was 5 mos. pregnant with what was likely our child, in order to get back on HER head-meds, which almost certainly WOULD, and actually did, cause her pregnancy to terminate.

This 'bitch-doctor'(get it? instead of 'witch') was as bad on several levels: first, the court did decide to cancel out her falsely-ordered DVO, which she had gotten by LYING:
she lied about him hitting her, because she completely withdrew this statement later, along with an eye-witness, and also admitted to coaxing him into 'spending the night' with her (make-up sex gone bad) the very same night she alleged he 'hit her'.

One of her 4 allegations involved him 'throwing a candy bar' at her, which she tried to make into...well, a civil court case, anyway. I mean--was it a 'mounds', or 'almond joy'--the difference could kill you. Even GW knew how to dodge a well-aimed pair of shoes, apparently.

He had to fight her all the way legally, and did pretty well for himself, I might say, because it's pretty plain he was her 'butt-munch' while she slept around on him (trip to Florida--it's in that link)...and once he complained, he was 'done', in many different ways...she tried very hard to use the means at her disposal as a physician to RUIN HIS LIFE. For one thing, she used her doctor's 'KASPAR' account online to provide his entire medicinal history to the local court, in an attempt to slander the poor guy.(So much for HIPAA). "Selah".

I don't know either party, but I've been there, so God help him.

Apparently, God 'did' help him, because the poor sap won...his freedom maybe...but, we see again, not exactly free from Topix.com users.

Just glad you gave the link--sorry to you that it totally proved to anyone at a reading level past that '5th grade plateau' we have around here, that this guy barely escaped with his freedom, and she really, really did try and ruin him--since his brother lived next door to her, he couldn't even stay there while she used everything--and likely, this being BG, everyONE--she could to destroy his life. I'm sure now she's trying to get him to commit suicide--it's a common thing around BG anymore.

People around here have very few workable ethics--I've dealt personally with several aspects of this 'case', a few over the past year alone.

BG is a great example of a mid-sized city with the small-town characteristics that make it like treading through quicksand every time someone craps on you here...you just make it worse the harder you fight; I'll add though, this--at least dying in quicksand (I assume somewhere remote) you don't have a gaggle of TMZ-inspired locals gathered around you wishing they could also set you afire.
Woundering??

Tucker, GA

#48 Dec 8, 2012
Agree wrote:
<quoted text>I read it too...totally agree; had something similar happen to me years ago, where my soon-to-be-ex was sleeping with everybody I knew at the time, then hastily concocted some scheme to DVO and EPO me into court to force a divorce; at the same time she was actively engaged in contacting her old doctor while she was 5 mos. pregnant with what was likely our child, in order to get back on HER head-meds, which almost certainly WOULD, and actually did, cause her pregnancy to terminate.

This 'bitch-doctor'(get it? instead of 'witch') was as bad on several levels: first, the court did decide to cancel out her falsely-ordered DVO, which she had gotten by LYING:
she lied about him hitting her, because she completely withdrew this statement later, along with an eye-witness, and also admitted to coaxing him into 'spending the night' with her (make-up sex gone bad) the very same night she alleged he 'hit her'.

One of her 4 allegations involved him 'throwing a candy bar' at her, which she tried to make into...well, a civil court case, anyway. I mean--was it a 'mounds', or 'almond joy'--the difference could kill you. Even GW knew how to dodge a well-aimed pair of shoes, apparently.

He had to fight her all the way legally, and did pretty well for himself, I might say, because it's pretty plain he was her 'butt-munch' while she slept around on him (trip to Florida--it's in that link)...and once he complained, he was 'done', in many different ways...she tried very hard to use the means at her disposal as a physician to RUIN HIS LIFE. For one thing, she used her doctor's 'KASPAR' account online to provide his entire medicinal history to the local court, in an attempt to slander the poor guy.(So much for HIPAA). "Selah".

I don't know either party, but I've been there, so God help him.

Apparently, God 'did' help him, because the poor sap won...his freedom maybe...but, we see again, not exactly free from Topix.com users.

Just glad you gave the link--sorry to you that it totally proved to anyone at a reading level past that '5th grade plateau' we have around here, that this guy barely escaped with his freedom, and she really, really did try and ruin him--since his brother lived next door to her, he couldn't even stay there while she used everything--and likely, this being BG, everyONE--she could to destroy his life. I'm sure now she's trying to get him to commit suicide--it's a common thing around BG anymore.

People around here have very few workable ethics--I've dealt personally with several aspects of this 'case', a few over the past year alone.

BG is a great example of a mid-sized city with the small-town characteristics that make it like treading through quicksand every time someone craps on you here...you just make it worse the harder you fight; I'll add though, this--at least dying in quicksand (I assume somewhere remote) you don't have a gaggle of TMZ-inspired locals gathered around you wishing they could also set you afire.
I don't care what happen in the past all I'm concern with is and was finding a doc. To help me just a little and understand what I was going threw and not judge me. So why would I judge her. And most of all I feel so so sorry for all the ones working there loosening there jobs ;( just praying for them
wow

Alliance, OH

#49 Dec 8, 2012
Attorney Editor wrote:
I read the original DVO as well as the appeal. Sounds like appeals court made a mistake. Original DVO was for threatening to blow her head off. As Mr. Harris is an attorney - he simply wrote an excellent appeal.....
If you read the courts appeal you will notice it said she told the court that originally then admitted she was told it by someone else. That person stated it was never said. So the court believed dr harston lied and lifted the dvo
Hurting BAD

Owensboro, KY

#50 Dec 8, 2012
WTF!!!!!! Ive been with her for two an a half years!!! Appt right around the corner. Now "waiting on medical records"???? This isn't good at all!!! There isn't a Dr in the country that will see you without them. I gotta a bad feeling about "receiving them through the mail"?? I hate it for her and her staff but to tell the truth, I'm worried about myself!!! BAD BUSINESS!!!!!!!
Hurting BAD

Owensboro, KY

#51 Dec 8, 2012
Has anyone read about this in the Bowling Green paper? Has it been on the news? Wanting facts. Not hear say?? If anyone knows any facts about what's going on, please respond to this comment.
Woundering??

Tucker, GA

#52 Dec 8, 2012
Hurting BAD wrote:
Has anyone read about this in the Bowling Green paper? Has it been on the news? Wanting facts. Not hear say?? If anyone knows any facts about what's going on, please respond to this comment.
No I haven't heard anything at all and I leave in BG
???

Alliance, OH

#53 Dec 8, 2012
[QUOTE who="Woundering?? "]<quoted text>No I haven't heard anything at all and I leave in BG[/QUOTE]
You said you talked to office staff. What did they say was going on
Hurting BAD

Owensboro, KY

#54 Dec 8, 2012
[QUOTE who="Woundering?? "]<quoted text>
No I haven't heard anything at all and I leave in BG [/QUOTE] Thanks for replying.If you do hear anything please leave a comment.
Hurting BAD

Owensboro, KY

#55 Dec 8, 2012
No I haven't heard anything at all and I leave in BG [/QUOTE] Have you found a Dr yet,"that is trust worthy"? I live about 2hrs away and I have to find another Dr A.S.A.P!!! Someone that is not affraid to do their job?
Woundering??

Tucker, GA

#56 Dec 8, 2012
Hurting BAD wrote:
No I haven't heard anything at all and I leave in BG "

Have you found a Dr yet,"that is trust worthy"? I live about 2hrs away and I have to find another Dr A.S.A.P!!! Someone that is not affraid to do their job?
Well my family doc. Has sent a referral for me to go to someone I can't spell or pronounce the name lol and they haven't called me yet for a appt. when they do ill let you know name which should be next week. And I pray they are just as good as where we were going.

Since: Dec 12

United States

#57 Dec 8, 2012
not kidding wrote:
Jimmy - you had better watch your mouth..........<quoted text>
First, you need to know that "Jimmy" did not say that,I can not even get him to talk with me about you. He and the other staff members has always been very faithful to you!!! but I do know that pretty soon they will talk because, being scared makes people talk. I will make sure he is the first one that I go to and pressure the most!!!!! The Black Lady in your office talked a great deal, and the other lady as well, in todays time money talks and those 2 talked.... They said you were so excellant in maluipation that you had them doing anything, just because they felt sorry for you, but I feel sorry for all 3 of them they were the ones who did not have a clue has to how dangerous you are! I am sure there was something kept on a dalily basic about the going on's in your office!!!! I just have to make sure that I get it first and then everyone will know what you did to all the patients and your staff!!!!!! So when accusing someone on line do not assume its one of staff yet?!?!?!?!?!
Hurting BAD

Owensboro, KY

#58 Dec 9, 2012
Well my family doc. Has sent a referral for me to go to someone I can't spell or pronounce the name lol and they haven't called me yet for a appt. when they do ill let you know name which should be next week. And I pray they are just as good as where we were going.[/QUOTE] That would be great. Thank you. I hope who ever we see is as good as her.( without the wait) lol
Hurting BAD

Owensboro, KY

#60 Dec 10, 2012
Has anyone received their medical records yet????
Woundering??

Tucker, GA

#61 Dec 10, 2012
Hurting BAD wrote:
Has anyone received their medical records yet????
Are they supp to be sent to us ? I wonder if I will get my money back that I over pd mmm doubt it
Hurting BAD

Owensboro, KY

#62 Dec 10, 2012
Are they supp to be sent to us ? I wonder if I will get my money back that I over pd mmm doubt it [/QUOTE] Yes. You have to make a written request and send it to her address,Attn.medical records. About your money??? They should? I would make sure when requesting for your records to mention you overpaid also.. Goodluck....
Woundering??

Tucker, GA

#63 Dec 11, 2012
Hurting BAD wrote:
Are they supp to be sent to us ? I wonder if I will get my money back that I over pd mmm doubt it "

Yes. You have to make a written request and send it to her address,Attn.medical records. About your money??? They should? I would make sure when requesting for your records to mention you overpaid also.. Goodluck....
Ok thank you I guess Ill get right on this and should of already done it. Iv never been threw anything like this
Hurting BAD

Owensboro, KY

#64 Dec 11, 2012
Ok thank you I guess Ill get right on this and should of already done it. Iv never been threw anything like this [/QUOTE] Me either?? I'm worried to death.... I hope everything works out in your favor. I'll keep my fingers crossed!!!
Woundering??

United States

#65 Dec 11, 2012
Hurting BAD wrote:
Ok thank you I guess Ill get right on this and should of already done it. Iv never been threw anything like this "

Me either?? I'm worried to death.... I hope everything works out in your favor. I'll keep my fingers crossed!!!
Thank you and I will be praying for you
Hurting BAD

Owensboro, KY

#66 Dec 11, 2012
I will be praying for you as well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Old man in underpants (Dec '12) 15 min Harry Baulsache 75
Slim Nash (Jul '14) 17 min BG Insider 11
Gays Are Disgusting 25 min Bigboy82 42
Corruption at Hilvue Heights Church 33 min Bigboy82 6
stepnie sowders the facebook thug 42 min on his profile 14
Can't we be civil?? 42 min ohmy 60
Genisis 22:2 1 hr Inbreed 3
Kroger on Campbell Lane (Oct '13) 3 hr Joe 43

Bowling Green Jobs

More from around the web