about doctor that closed there DOORS ...

about doctor that closed there DOORS TODAY

Posted in the Bowling Green Forum

First Prev
of 10
Next Last
Woundering??

Tucker, GA

#1 Dec 3, 2012
Dr Pamela Harston ??? Was wanting to know if anyone knows why her doors have been locked up?
wow

Alliance, OH

#2 Dec 3, 2012
[QUOTE who="Woundering?? "]Dr Pamela Harston ??? Was wanting to know if anyone knows why her doors have been locked up?[/QUOTE]
She used to be in with rehab associates. But left. Did she have another office or are you talking about rehab assoc
Woundering??

Tucker, GA

#3 Dec 3, 2012
Yes she did in front of Greenview hospital it was a pain clinic that my family doctor referred me to about 7 mths ago.
Woundering??

Tucker, GA

#4 Dec 3, 2012
I was want to know excuse me for my wording.
wow

Alliance, OH

#5 Dec 3, 2012
[QUOTE who="Woundering?? "]I was want to know excuse me for my wording.[/QUOTE]
Interesting. Her work ethic was never the best. Probably too much work with all the new laws regarding pain meds I know some medical people if I hear anything I will let you know. Good luck.
Woundering??

Tucker, GA

#6 Dec 3, 2012
wow wrote:
[QUOTE who="Woundering?? "]I was want to know excuse me for my wording."

Interesting. Her work ethic was never the best. Probably too much work with all the new laws regarding pain meds I know some medical people if I hear anything I will let you know. Good luck.
Thank you
I just found out to day so I'm going to have to call my doctor and let him know cause I had a appt. next week.
wow

Alliance, OH

#7 Dec 3, 2012
[QUOTE who="Woundering?? "]<quoted text>Thank you
I just found out to day so I'm going to have to call my doctor and let him know cause I had a appt. next week.[/QUOTE]
How did you find out
Woundering??

Tucker, GA

#8 Dec 3, 2012
wow wrote:
[QUOTE who="Woundering?? "]<quoted text>Thank you
I just found out to day so I'm going to have to call my doctor and let him know cause I had a appt. next week."

How did you find out
This person I know was supp to start going today when he got there doors where locked with a sign on the door and he called me then when I got home I had a recorded!!!! message on my answering Mach. Saying they were closed indefen.
wow

Alliance, OH

#9 Dec 3, 2012
[QUOTE who="Woundering?? "]<quoted text>This person I know was supp to start going today when he got there doors where locked with a sign on the door and he called me then when I got home I had a recorded!!!! message on my answering Mach. Saying they were closed indefen.[/QUOTE]
Wow. That's interesting. I will put some feelers out. Again good luck.
Woundering??

Tucker, GA

#10 Dec 3, 2012
wow wrote:
[QUOTE who="Woundering?? "]<quoted text>This person I know was supp to start going today when he got there doors where locked with a sign on the door and he called me then when I got home I had a recorded!!!! message on my answering Mach. Saying they were closed indefen."

Wow. That's interesting. I will put some feelers out. Again good luck.
Thank you
ummmm

La Grange, KY

#11 Dec 3, 2012
wow wrote:
[QUOTE who="Woundering?? "]Dr Pamela Harston ??? Was wanting to know if anyone knows why her doors have been locked up?"

She used to be in with rehab associates. But left. Did she have another office or are you talking about rehab assoc
Rehab associates as far as Dr. Byrd and Farrage? What do you know about them?
curios

Elizabethtown, KY

#12 Dec 3, 2012
She was my Dr liked her very much would like to know what happened had been going there for 2 yrs
Jami

Campbellsville, KY

#13 Dec 3, 2012
I am saying with new law on pills she was quite lax. Nurse practitioner seeing patients there while she was not, A big NO NO. Go to family do or urgent care and get a referral. Damn shame she was a good Dr.
Woundering??

Tucker, GA

#14 Dec 4, 2012
She was good but took 3-4 hrs to see her;( iv called my doc and he is supp. To be calling me back.
wow

Alliance, OH

#15 Dec 4, 2012
Jami wrote:
I am saying with new law on pills she was quite lax. Nurse practitioner seeing patients there while she was not, A big NO NO. Go to family do or urgent care and get a referral. Damn shame she was a good Dr.
You are right about her being lax. The nurse practitioner can see pts while she isn't there just can't sign schedule 2 narcotic scripts. So she had to show up and review thus the long waits. Or she was pre signing scripts which is a big no no.
wow

Alliance, OH

#16 Dec 4, 2012
ummmm wrote:
<quoted text>Rehab associates as far as Dr. Byrd and Farrage? What do you know about them?
What do you want to know. I know they were all partners at one time then had a big falling out.
haha106

Louisville, KY

#18 Dec 4, 2012
I do know in order to write narcotics you have to have a new special medical ID number this is something new I know several people that are having problems getting there medicine through other doctors because of this
ummmm

La Grange, KY

#19 Dec 4, 2012
wow wrote:
<quoted text>What do you want to know. I know they were all partners at one time then had a big falling out.
Are they good doctors? I just started seeing Farrage.
petitebrurnette

Canton, OH

#20 Dec 4, 2012
In reference to Dr. P. HaRSTON CLOSING, NO ONE KNOWS THE TRUTH YET, she is a nice Dr. and had a friendly staff, but procedures performed in the office ????? I was very uncomfortable with that.
Question

Hillview, KY

#21 Dec 4, 2012
ummmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Are they good doctors? I just started seeing Farrage.
Is Farrage a pain management physician?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Can the DTF please just bust Jason Richardson a... 1 min Nevergonnalearn 1
New piano dessert bar downtown 4 min Dbdb 13
have you talked to your aunt yet 40 min Dag Nab It 3
Corruption at Hilvue Heights Church 40 min Fools 11
Male Pitbull looking for a female to mate (Sep '15) 53 min Dre 15
Sick people going out to eat 1 hr Work Sick 2
Gays Are Disgusting 1 hr John 52
Kroger on Campbell Lane (Oct '13) Sat Joe 43

Bowling Green Jobs

More from around the web