Pissed

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

Spice or potpurri, whatever the hell you want to call it should be banned, completely. Take it off the shelves and do away with it. This stuff is worse than many illegal drugs, but still can be sold. The stores know why people are using it for. Hell, they aren't dumb. The people are talking right in front of them about smoking it. I've overheard many things at that Ace Market. How can they completely ban pot, which has many different versions, but not this shit. It's worse than the real crap. Don't get me wrong I am against both, but fuck pot won't make you act like the spice. This new shit that the Ace Market is selling is WAY WORSE then the previous. PLEASE GET THIS BANNED!!! It is absolutely ridiculous why it is still being sold. Why want to go through life high, especially so high you can't even function. Find something you truly care about and make that your reason to quit. I know I will get some haters from this post, but hopefully, someone will get some sense out of it.
katieym

Pittsfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

agreed it also extremely addictive
DGAF

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

Doing drugs is like climbing trees. You do it for joy and understand the risk in doing it. There really isn't a point except for the joy. If a consenting adult wishes to climb Mount Everest we let them. I don't see a government outlawing climbing. If they legalized meth tomorrow I promise you I would still not try it. It's the nanny state mentality of this country that sickens me.
Fuxem

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

I know from experience that spice/7H all of it, is honestly probably one of the worst drugs you can do. I know more about it than all of my friends, and used to use it a lot.. I've tried many drugs, and that is the only one I've felt like I was actually going to die on. It is a cheap high, and not worth it at all. I'm proud to say that I have cleaned up in taking all drugs, and I am drug free, but I really do wish I could share with these kids who are still using it just how dangerous this is and how addictive it can be.
uhh

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

It is banned you idiot. I got 300$ from crime stoppers for turning in prince hookah for selling it
mane

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2012

Oh but it ain't you snitch get a day job hope you die slow for that three hundred dollars to
Fuxem

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2012

mane wrote:
Oh but it ain't you snitch get a day job hope you die slow for that three hundred dollars to
Haha. Exactly
RCGod

Franklin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2012

Yea! ban all the drugs. You close minded piece of shit. If people want to do it then let them. You clearly know nothing about what it actually is or research chemicals in general.
old

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2012

that stuff makes u feel AKWARD ugh
Unknown

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

Clearly, RCGod you know nothing of what is in it. At least the real stuff 99% of the time you knew what was in it and the effect each time that you were going to get. With this you know nothing like that. And really for the people defending it, you must be the addicts that want to make sure it stays around. I had a friend that was up at that Ace Market the other day and overheard them talking about taking food stamps for that shit. Really, how can they justify taking food out of kids mouth for a cheap high. Let the whole fucking store shut down. I am heard from a someone that if a cop is there come back a different time if you want that shit. BAN IT ALL!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

109 Users are viewing the Bowling Green Forum right now

Search the Bowling Green Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Get the Bowling Green Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 7 min Cornelius Scudmister 146,020
Warren East 80's guys, who was hot & still is? (Jun '11) 20 min EAST Grad 25
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 26 min gottondas 81,557
School Choice 36 min Parent 919
Magna Mexican 56 min juan 38
Life 1 hr midget 15
Tiffany James/Karbasi 1 hr ho not a housewife 4
•••
•••
•••
Bowling Green Dating

more search filters

less search filters