help someone i need advice
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
What

North Ridgeville, OH

#21 Nov 1, 2012
good girl wrote:
i seem to be addicted to bad boys and want sex and a relationship from them i like the lifestyle they offer but i always start liking them and want more than they are willing to offer me help it is making me miserable but i cant seem to change this behavior
You really want a good boy with bad boy looks. Check at church, libraries, and college campuses.
so true

Versailles, KY

#22 Nov 1, 2012
good girl , i think we all go bad at sometimes. even i have strayed like i never thought i would. sometimes what you think you want and what you really do are two different things. just because you feel something for someone does not mean they return that feeling. and sometimes they are not what they seem either. i do feel for you , let it find you my dear , trust me it could just be around the corner , stop looking so hard.
woody wood pecker

Elizabethtown, KY

#23 Nov 1, 2012
Hey good girl.. You definitely came to the right place for advice!! I'm calling BULLSHIT on this crap, but I give you 5 stars for the entertainment value. Carry on...
friend

United States

#24 Nov 1, 2012
I know what you are saying. I'm a good girl also but I'm in love with a bad boy. In my eyes he has hung the moon but I no he dont feel the same way. He says he does but I can tell he doesn't. He drives me so wild!! I guess it's just the excitement of thinking you can tame them or they will fall completely in love with you one day?? I wish you all the best!!
good girl
#25 Nov 1, 2012
i am thirty years old
girlll

North Ridgeville, OH

#26 Nov 1, 2012
good girl wrote:
i seem to be addicted to bad boys and want sex and a relationship from them i like the lifestyle they offer but i always start liking them and want more than they are willing to offer me help it is making me miserable but i cant seem to change this behavior
simple you need a life.
good girl
#27 Nov 1, 2012
i have one just feels like im missing something without a bad boy in it
GorillasGirl

Casey, IL

#28 Nov 2, 2012
good girl wrote:
Try to look for the good in your bad boys. A lot of them are rough and tough looking, but are meltable in the middle. I have a rude dude, but I observed to see how he treated his mama and kids. He takes care of and respects both, which gives him lots of points. But, if you're dealing with a drug addict or pusher, get away fast because, not only will he f**K up his life, he will f**K up yours, as well. Here's the way I look at it. I need and want to set an example for my children. Would they be ashamed of me if my bad boy got me in trouble, even though I was totally innocent? Would that boy boy disrespect my children?? In that case, he'd be dead and I would be the bad bitch. So, it's not just yourself you're affecting, it is your family members, as well. Find a rough, street-looking dude that is about something. You'll get the best of both worlds.
GorillasGirl

Casey, IL

#29 Nov 2, 2012
bad boy*
good girl
#30 Nov 2, 2012
thanks gorillas girl hopefully i can find exactly what you said
Rick Willie

Bowling Green, KY

#31 Nov 2, 2012
What you need is some short, squirrely runt that's married and likes to stick signs in yards. I'll show you a bad time. Bu Ha Ha Ha Ha!
floyd

Canton, OH

#32 Nov 4, 2012
good girl wrote:
i have one just feels like im missing something without a bad boy in it
I'm a bad boy. Do you give oral??
I can act as bad as you want me to for some oral. lets talk. I'm blessed with good looks and height.
the truth

United States

#33 Nov 5, 2012
What's good to you aint always good for you...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bowling Green Nursing and Rehab Files Bankruptcy 1 hr Get your facts st... 4
McDojo 1 hr Karate 2
Ann 1 hr MessedUp 1
being outside naked 2 hr tom 26
Anal 4 hr Squeeler 5
stay classy south warren 7 hr pot meet kettle 32
slim nash latest hearing 11 hr shooter 3

Bowling Green Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance