Corrupt Judge! Holderfield won't help...

Corrupt Judge! Holderfield won't help abused child!

Posted in the Bowling Green Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
OUTRAGED

Canton, OH

#1 Jul 26, 2010
My boyfriend Christian Coffey is abused by his father Steven H. Coffey who is also the owner of Oil Valley Energy here in Bowling Green. Judge Catherine Holderfield stated there was violence and granted Christian a DVO for only one month. Later Christian's mother went back to extend the DVO and the judge went back on her order and placed Christian right back into the care of his abusive father!! Steven beat Christian and left bruises and also has permanently damaged Christian's kidneys. His mother nor I may have any contact with Christian and Steve along with his attourney, Casey Hixson, will attempt to strip Christian's mother of her parental rights on Thursday, July 29th when all she has done was try to keep Christian safe! I know this is confusing but I would appreciate if you would check out my blog for a more detailed story which explains a lot more but still doesn't do this story any justice! Please reply after looking at my blog and share if you have had any problems with Holderfield or Casey Hixson. Apparently, they are really good, long time family friends and there is no way to beat them. Please check out my blog at: http://takingastandagainstchildabuse.blogspot...
hope this helps

Glasgow, KY

#2 Jul 26, 2010
you can file a appeal and they will move it out of her courtroom.
OUTRAGED

Canton, OH

#3 Jul 26, 2010
hope this helps wrote:
you can file a appeal and they will move it out of her courtroom.
Thats what we are doing. Its going to take a few months though probably. thanks though! we are just hoping Christian doesn't get hurt any more until then. we are all very stressed and worried.
hope this helps

Glasgow, KY

#4 Jul 26, 2010
i thought that if you file for a appeal it over rules her judgement and he can remain with his mom til then
idk

Bowling Green, KY

#5 Jul 26, 2010
She is a Joke and always has been!!! Good Luck!
me just me

Shepherdsville, KY

#6 Jul 26, 2010
She is corrupt! I have had dealings with her! I hope you can get justice!
creemos

Canton, OH

#7 Jul 27, 2010
Outraged: Went to your blog! Is there an email where I can contact you...Here is my website: www.mrskentuckyinternational.com and you can also look at www.ruthshope.com and on facebook under Elaine Bateman and my fan page is Mrs Kentucky International 2010 Please email me
creemos

Canton, OH

#8 Jul 27, 2010
OUTRAGED wrote:
My boyfriend Christian Coffey is abused by his father Steven H. Coffey who is also the owner of Oil Valley Energy here in Bowling Green. Judge Catherine Holderfield stated there was violence and granted Christian a DVO for only one month. Later Christian's mother went back to extend the DVO and the judge went back on her order and placed Christian right back into the care of his abusive father!! Steven beat Christian and left bruises and also has permanently damaged Christian's kidneys. His mother nor I may have any contact with Christian and Steve along with his attourney, Casey Hixson, will attempt to strip Christian's mother of her parental rights on Thursday, July 29th when all she has done was try to keep Christian safe! I know this is confusing but I would appreciate if you would check out my blog for a more detailed story which explains a lot more but still doesn't do this story any justice! Please reply after looking at my blog and share if you have had any problems with Holderfield or Casey Hixson. Apparently, they are really good, long time family friends and there is no way to beat them. Please check out my blog at: http://takingastandagainstchildabuse.blogspot...
I went to your blog and please email me. I posted it on the page but here it is : elaine@mrskentuckyinternationa l.com www.mrskentuckyinternational.com also www.ruthshope.com and on facebook Elaine Bateman and my fan page Mrs Kentucky International 2010 PLEASE EMAIL!
OUTRAGED

Canton, OH

#9 Jul 27, 2010
creemos wrote:
<quoted text> I went to your blog and please email me. I posted it on the page but here it is : elaine@mrskentuckyinternationa l.com www.mrskentuckyinternational.com also www.ruthshope.com and on facebook Elaine Bateman and my fan page Mrs Kentucky International 2010 PLEASE EMAIL!
I emailed you. Thanks for checking out the blog! It's important to me, his mother, and especially Christian himself!
FYI

Canton, OH

#10 Jul 27, 2010
Reporting child/adult abuse, neglect or exploitation: If you believe a child/adult is being abused, neglected or exploited, please call the Child/Adult Protection Hot Line toll-free at (800) 752-6200. If you believe a child is in immediate danger, please call 911 or your local law enforcement agency.
OUTRAGED

Canton, OH

#11 Jul 27, 2010
Also, if you guys have or haven't already visited my blog, I just added a link on there to a petition site to help Christian! Our goal is 1,000 signatures and we don't have ANY time to lose!
Link to Blog: http://takingastandagainstchildabuse.blogspot...
Link to Petition Site: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/protect-chri...
FYI

Canton, OH

#12 Jul 27, 2010
Father also has court date set for child abuse charge:

CCWARREN County DISTRICT Court Docket for 09/01/2010
10-M-02048COMMONWEALTH VS. COFFEY, STEVEN HARDIN
(PRETRIAL CONFERENCE)

1 0007990 ASSAULT 4TH DEGREE - CHILD ABUSE
FYI

Canton, OH

#13 Jul 27, 2010
Move back to top
OUTRAGED

Canton, OH

#14 Jul 27, 2010
OUTRAGED wrote:
My boyfriend Christian Coffey is abused by his father Steven H. Coffey who is also the owner of Oil Valley Energy here in Bowling Green. Judge Catherine Holderfield stated there was violence and granted Christian a DVO for only one month. Later Christian's mother went back to extend the DVO and the judge went back on her order and placed Christian right back into the care of his abusive father!! Steven beat Christian and left bruises and also has greatly affected Christian's kidneys. His mother nor I may have any contact with Christian and Steve along with his attourney, Casey Hixson, will attempt to strip Christian's mother of her parental rights on Thursday, July 29th when all she has done was try to keep Christian safe! I know this is confusing but I would appreciate if you would check out my blog for a more detailed story which explains a lot more but still doesn't do this story any justice! Please reply after looking at my blog and share if you have had any problems with Holderfield or Casey Hixson. Apparently, they are really good, long time family friends and there is no way to beat them. Please check out my blog at: http://takingastandagainstchildabuse.blogspot...
Correction: His kidneys have not been proven permanently damaged but has affected them greatly.
FYI

Evansville, IN

#15 Jul 27, 2010
Do not in any way believe everything you read here.. she has omitted many many parts of this case and it is and continues to be properly looked into..
FYI

Canton, OH

#16 Jul 27, 2010
There seems to be another FYI. My posts are the ones supporting the child.
Citizen

Atwater, OH

#17 Jul 27, 2010
Judge Holderfield would not allow a child to be beaten like this. I've not always agreed with her rulings she will not stand for child abuse. You can be sure there is more to this story than the OP is divulging.
Small Town Citizen

Canton, OH

#18 Jul 27, 2010
We cannot pretend to understand all that is going on with this case but, whenever you place a well-known public figure at the center of small town politics; controversy erupts. I am watching this closely... sick and tired of this town's elite burying subject matter as this behind money and private wranglings. Take care of that boy!
I KNOW HIM

Bowling Green, KY

#19 Jul 27, 2010
He does have a anger problem and he is also a woman hater. HE CHEATS ON HIS WIFE.His wife is allowing him to do this as well.
I have observed him smacking and verbally abuse woman.The only problem with this situation is the court system just don't want to believe a parent would hit or abuse a kid. Steve needs help.
Please let me know what I can do to help.
OUTRAGED

Canton, OH

#20 Jul 27, 2010
I KNOW HIM wrote:
He does have a anger problem and he is also a woman hater. HE CHEATS ON HIS WIFE.His wife is allowing him to do this as well.
I have observed him smacking and verbally abuse woman.The only problem with this situation is the court system just don't want to believe a parent would hit or abuse a kid. Steve needs help.
Please let me know what I can do to help.
Something that you could do to help which would be greatly appreciated would be to sign this petition to help Christian:
http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/protect-chri...
Thanks!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stop passing your stuff!!! 37 min Caroline 2
People in Bowling Green need to know!!! 1 hr Caroline 1
What’s in those bluejeans?? 1 hr Maryland Munro 1
That funky monkey 1 hr Cami 2
New girl at gfs 1 hr Cami 8
The mall was full of shoppers today. 1 hr Kathy 4
Wowe that smell!!! 1 hr Kathy 1
Richest families in BG 1 hr The other guy is ... 54

Bowling Green Jobs

Personal Finance

Bowling Green Mortgages