First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Be Real

Bowling Green, KY

#1 Aug 7, 2010
OMG, does anyone know who Steve Hester is seeing? I can not believe he left Kim 10 month after her dad died. What a pieace of crap! She is way better off without him. He always seemed to bring her down! Thats a pieace of trash for you! Kim you are way better off!!!!
I m the man

Bowling Green, KY

#2 Aug 7, 2010
Really, she was always why to good for him anyway! Anyone know her phone number??
a good friend

Bowling Green, KY

#3 Aug 7, 2010
I can not believe he done her that away.That is a very poor excuse for a man. Kim has potential to do anything she is a very smart girl, wished I could say the same for that loser!
keepin it real

Bowling Green, KY

#4 Aug 7, 2010
Who ever got him sure didn't get a treasure; that's for sure. He has always been a dead beat and that girl has worked her a** off to support him. Anyone know her number I will be glad to support her!
a girl in KY

Bowling Green, KY

#5 Aug 7, 2010
I know for a fact back in his METH DAYS he cheated on her every chance he got. Once a cheat always a cheat!
Harley Girl

Bowling Green, KY

#6 Aug 7, 2010
I know for a fact he was at the Harley Drags with that skank Leslie Parker; Jessie Miller's wife. Wow, Steve you just continue to degrade yourself, you are such a joke!!
I am the man

Bowling Green, KY

#7 Aug 7, 2010
What comes around goes around and I can't wait until that punk get's what he deserves. I would like to get Kim's number if anyone has it.
I am the man

Bowling Green, KY

#8 Aug 8, 2010
I heard steve hester is back cooking dope again any ways. Thats all he hangs out with is a bunch of METH heads he ain't nothing but trash
Urignorant

Liberty, KY

#9 Aug 8, 2010
Be Real wrote:
OMG, does anyone know who Steve Hester is seeing? I can not believe he left Kim 10 month after her dad died. What a pieace of crap! She is way better off without him. He always seemed to bring her down! Thats a pieace of trash for you! Kim you are way better off!!!!
so u think it's better to stay with someone if u don't love them just because of a death? IDE venture to say that type of person would be a low life. Who wants their time wasted in a relationship with no love. Really?
I am the man

Bowling Green, KY

#10 Aug 8, 2010
what kind of low life sleeps around when they are married to a wonderful woman and than what kind of low life sleeps with a married man?? I tell you what kind effin trash!!
I am the man

Bowling Green, KY

#11 Aug 8, 2010
Don't you worry Hester I will take good care of her for you!!! You are so effin stupid! but i am glad that you are, you couldn't give that woman what she needed and she knows that but i am going to!!!by the way man love the house it is beautiful just like your wife!!!
Be Real

Bowling Green, KY

#12 Aug 8, 2010
I would like to give her what she needs too
Travis Mullin

Bowling Green, KY

#13 Aug 8, 2010
Hey, yo if you are talking about the Kim Hester that has worked at Teresa's ,tell her to come see me or i will go to the resturant, tell her Old Richardsville Bypass, she knows where my old place is at
Christy

Bowling Green, KY

#14 Aug 10, 2010
This is Christy, Kims sister! Look Kim and Steve have been having problems and its both of them. No Steve is not back on dope and our dad has been dead 12 mnts this month! Kim is very smart and has alot going for her. We know he was with that skank Leslie you know what they one persons trash is another persons treasure. Kim has been served with a epo so everyone please quit telling what steve is doing it only makes matters worse. Any one who wants to get in contact with Kim leave your email address.
christy

Canton, OH

#15 Aug 12, 2010
I am the man wrote:
Don't you worry Hester I will take good care of her for you!!! You are so effin stupid! but i am glad that you are, you couldn't give that woman what she needed and she knows that but i am going to!!!by the way man love the house it is beautiful just like your wife!!!
Hey this is Christy, Kims sister who are you? Just curious!!!!
Steve is sorry

Canton, OH

#16 Aug 13, 2010
Do you expect him to care about Kim he dont care about hisself. One day he will wake up and it will hit him these who*e*s will never give him what Kim did he has barely worked the decades they have been together! I cant wait till that day comes so have fun now Steve you lost out on the best thing ever happened to you!!
Tom

Bowling Green, KY

#17 Aug 14, 2010
That's okay Steve; I 'am glad you left her! I' am taking really good care of her! I just want to thank you for giving me such a wonderful and beautiful woman! You couldn't make her happy but thanks for allowing me to. She will have everything that she wants and needs, something that you couldn't provide for her and to all you other men, Kim is offically taken.
a good friend

Canton, OH

#18 Aug 14, 2010
My brother Tom is so nice, handsome, and sweet. Tom I am glad you and Kim are happy!! She makes you a wonderful woman!!
a good friend

Canton, OH

#19 Aug 14, 2010
My brother Tom is such a gentleman, handsome, fun loving and wealth . I am so glad that you and Kim are together, you two deserve each other!!! I am so happy for you two!
aaa

Bowling Green, KY

#20 Aug 18, 2010
Steve Hester is such a pieace of sh*t for doing her that away! I hope he gets what he deserves!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get the Bowling Green Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 4 min The Apostle 5,085
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 14 min BIG_STEVIE 26,276
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 29 min No Surprize 153,631
Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 38 min BIG_STEVIE 473
isis in BG 1 hr Lone Ranger 76
Legalizing Weed in KY 2 hr BLAZE420 1
Nicole Wyatt 3 hr Bg hottie 1
WC Schools (Feb '13) 3 hr plural 34
David Garvin Commit Suicide ? 10 hr midget 7
Top Hat Cabaret new Gentleman's Club 21 hr Monster 163
•••
•••

Bowling Green Jobs

•••
•••
•••