Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81707 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

Since: Jan 10

Cloud Nineville

#69005 Sep 5, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
So Blue
Do you remember the first time we met?
I'll play along...No, refresh my memory?

Cloud Nineville

#69006 Sep 5, 2012
Well Miss, I'm expecting to take a pretty good hit here. You can't say I'm not a sport and didn't ask for it.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#69007 Sep 5, 2012
Ahahahaha, dumbarse Bluewhiner is changing avafarts again. Ahahahah, what a lame brain. It's got a avafart fetish.

Refresh your memory, sure. You're a dumbarse ninny with an avafart fetish

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Location hidden

#69008 Sep 5, 2012
Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>Drunk again, aren't you?
Most of that bunch stays drunk.
Abeliever

Campbellsville, KY

#69009 Sep 5, 2012
Sound of Silence wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello darkness, my old friend
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =g04aCp3ej-IXX
hahaha, I like this one better.:)

Simon & Garfunkel - Sounds Of Silence
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Abeliever

Campbellsville, KY

#69010 Sep 5, 2012
Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>Oh how I love you so. I am so so glad they let you out.. again!
I missed you so much. May the lord bless you and keep you, out of the nut hatch.
hahaha, funny little imposter. I know you do but I think Una loves me more. He can't get me off his mind. Don't worry, I haven't been anywhere but at work and wrapping up the summer with labor day drawn out time off. Thank you, the Lord does bless me every day and I don't live near the nut shack for trolls in Scottsville. I live in the Louisville/Fort Knox area. You nuts are CRACKED. lol
Hey

Tullahoma, TN

#69011 Sep 5, 2012
Earthquakes could be HAARP.

Cloud Nineville

#69012 Sep 5, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
Ahahahaha, dumbarse Bluewhiner is changing avafarts again. Ahahahah, what a lame brain. It's got a avafart fetish.
Refresh your memory, sure. You're a dumbarse ninny with an avafart fetish
Avafart fetish. Most days I give Topix less than half an hour. Some days a lot more.
You sick little coward. A full 75% of your posts reference male genitals,$h!t, sex with animals, and other degenerate
trash. And you think I have a fetish.

You are still a coward, and you can't escape that..

You have a head up your @$$ fetish.
Abeliever

Campbellsville, KY

#69013 Sep 5, 2012
Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>Oh how I love you so. I am so so glad they let you out.. again!
I missed you so much. May the lord bless you and keep you, out of the nut hatch.
Oh yeah, May the Lord Bless You as well. Hope you find the light!
Abeliever

Campbellsville, KY

#69014 Sep 5, 2012
Hey wrote:
Earthquakes could be HAARP.

That very well could be true. I haven't seen any Chemtrails lately, they usually go together. HAARP has many uses.
Abeliever

Campbellsville, KY

#69015 Sep 5, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>
Avafart fetish. Most days I give Topix less than half an hour. Some days a lot more.
You sick little coward. A full 75% of your posts reference male genitals,$h!t, sex with animals, and other degenerate
Good one Blueminer. I think you should have copied and pasted a flaming big mouth on your avatar. Then it would have been a true likeness. lol You got him pegged exactly. What a piece of work. I hope you don't actually have to breathe the same air as him in Scottsville. Seriously. lol

Hope you are having a good night. Glad you are still paying attention to the earthquakes. At least we will know when it is about time to move from the Madrid Fault or at least be prepared.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Location hidden

#69016 Sep 5, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>
hahaha, funny little imposter. I know you do but I think Una loves me more. He can't get me off his mind. Don't worry, I haven't been anywhere but at work and wrapping up the summer with labor day drawn out time off. Thank you, the Lord does bless me every day and I don't live near the nut shack for trolls in Scottsville. I live in the Louisville/Fort Knox area. You nuts are CRACKED. lol
We know AfakeBeliever, you are conviently located close to Our Lady of Peace, your vacation spot several times a year. Sometimes they just stick your crazy hind end in Waverly Hills Sanatorium to haunt the place with bat and Banshee screams.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Location hidden

#69017 Sep 5, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>
That very well could be true. I haven't seen any Chemtrails lately, they usually go together. HAARP has many uses.
So does the FAART. This one's for you. PHHHAARRTT!!! Sniff it up. I doubt if you can see much from a padded cell. You should be able to look in your path and find your slug slime trail though.
wino

Louisville, KY

#69018 Sep 5, 2012
no

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Location hidden

#69019 Sep 5, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>
Good one Blueminer. I think you should have copied and pasted a flaming big mouth on your avatar. Then it would have been a true likeness. lol You got him pegged exactly. What a piece of work. I hope you don't actually have to breathe the same air as him in Scottsville. Seriously. lol
Hope you are having a good night. Glad you are still paying attention to the earthquakes. At least we will know when it is about time to move from the Madrid Fault or at least be prepared.
He already has a big mouthed gay looking avafart.
Hey

Tullahoma, TN

#69020 Sep 5, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you get to see the new documentary "Why In The World Are They Spraying"?
We have a lot of those trails around TN also. When there is a heavy spray does it irritate your throat and eyes?I have to go inside.
Abeliever

Campbellsville, KY

#69021 Sep 5, 2012
YOU conveniently know a lot about those places. Is that what happen to you. You drove your mom crazy with your evil ways and your dad was in the other hospital and you were left all alone with your imaginary friends in the ole shack to fend for yourself. Did they name you Damien too? Let me see if I can find you a special Godvine to burn your soul for you. I know you miss them. You just can't stay away little hideous crybaby.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Location hidden

#69022 Sep 5, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure can't reference you with male genitals, unless you have borrowed someone's. You are the goat molester and you know it. And how about the baby suckling lamb with no teeth you made your mommy buy for you? You nasty boy.

Cloud Nineville

#69023 Sep 5, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi! You know after the freak heat wave at the end of June it seems the rest of the summer panned out to be near or slightly above normal temps. That's kind of odd.

A friend of mine has nearly convinced me that HAARP was somehow used to artificially heat the atmosphere early on in an attempt to cause mother nature to correct the situation. He contends that it worked.

I haven't checked the stats, but my friend says if I do I will find that overall summer temps have averaged lower than the past several years...nation-wide.

Any input on this theory? I will try to find time to do the research.

I'm starting a new job and won't have the time to follow things as closely as in the past.
Hey

Tullahoma, TN

#69024 Sep 5, 2012
I did google HARRP and This earthquake and there was stuff on there showing info on that but I couldn't get their video to play.
I have seen Haarp on the weather radar a few times.
It was like a donut shape meybe a quarter inch and it kept flashing.It was green in color.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Magna 30 min Lola500 1
sarah skinner 47 min duh 10
Who are some “Fathers” of the year? lol 1 hr You are the queen 4
The first word that comes to mind... (Jul '12) 3 hr Lol 625
Speedwash (Scottsville Rd.) 5 hr Washing 2
You still out of your kids and family 8 hr I I know you well 4
Who wants a fist fight with me? 8 hr Tommy 23

Bowling Green Jobs

Personal Finance

Bowling Green Mortgages