Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81676 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

Imposter

London, KY

#68989 Sep 5, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>
(((HUGS)))I am glad someone is still "watching" this activity. Today Illinois (one of the five Madrid Fault states) had a small one as well as Montana, Washington, Alaska, Hawaii, and California had earthquakes too. Reminded me of all those sites I researched last year after the birds dropped dead. Checking that "methane" gas theory and coal mine canary tests logic. It is a shame that we had to be invaded and posts turned from useful and interesting topics about things that related to the dead birds and all the dead fish all over the world and what it might signify, friendly chat to the hatefilled, juvenile, perverted blasphemy this lead troll and his minions bring to it now. Wish the mods would restrict them from this thread since they cried so much to have it removed from their forum, yet spend all day spitting their foul comments through a back door. All those posts were over their pointy little heads and didn't fit in with their hate and perversion agenda. Yet, here we still are. Not being run off by the likes of that. lol
Mississippi Delta earthquake: America's Haiti waiting to happen?
The New Madrid fault zone crosses five state lines and the Mississippi River in at least three places. It extends from northeast Arkansas through southeast Missouri and into western Tennessee, western Kentucky, and southern Illinois.
http://www.csmonitor.com/Science/2010/0117/Mi...
Love, hugs, and blessings to you and yours.~ &#9829; ~
Oh how I love you so. I am so so glad they let you out.. again!
I missed you so much. May the lord bless you and keep you, out of the nut hatch.
Mrs Robinson

Lebanon, KY

#68990 Sep 5, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>
(((HUGS)))I am glad someone is still "watching" this activity. Today Illinois (one of the five Madrid Fault states) had a small one as well as Montana, Washington, Alaska, Hawaii, and California had earthquakes too. Reminded me of all those sites I researched last year after the birds dropped dead. Checking that "methane" gas theory and coal mine canary tests logic. It is a shame that we had to be invaded and posts turned from useful and interesting topics about things that related to the dead birds and all the dead fish all over the world and what it might signify, friendly chat to the hatefilled, juvenile, perverted blasphemy this lead troll and his minions bring to it now. Wish the mods would restrict them from this thread since they cried so much to have it removed from their forum, yet spend all day spitting their foul comments through a back door. All those posts were over their pointy little heads and didn't fit in with their hate and perversion agenda. Yet, here we still are. Not being run off by the likes of that. lol
The New Madrid fault zone crosses five state lines and the Mississippi River in at least three places. It extends from northeast Arkansas through southeast Missouri and into western Tennessee, western Kentucky, and southern Illinois.
And here's to you, Abeliever
Jesus loves you more than you will know
God bless you please, Abeliever
Heaven holds a place for those who pray
Imposter

London, KY

#68991 Sep 5, 2012
Mrs Robinson wrote:
<quoted text>
And here's to you, Abeliever
Jesus loves you more than you will know
God bless you please, Abeliever
Heaven holds a place for those who pray
Drunk again, aren't you?
Abeliever

Campbellsville, KY

#68992 Sep 5, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
There are no big shots here except for the UNA FARCE that claims to be great and have all those Gems of Wisdom. As I posted earlier, Romans 1:22 "Professing themselves to be wise, they become fools".
The only posters that were ever run off were those that tired of your perverted ignorance and bashing. And the word is "clique",
Hey Ancient Wolf, great comebacks today. Truthful ones. We all know he is the biggest fool on here trying to run off everyone with his warped comments. Hope you had a great a dinner and company as I did. Excellent food.

Sure enjoyed the rain, not the wind though. We had a tornado watch out most of the evening. I see one they filmed that touched down in New Jersey today.

Been watching the DEM convention like I did all the REP convention last week. Always have. Be informed and know why you vote. If you don't vote you have no opinion in my book. But then you know what I did for a living so I have always had an up close and personal look at it all my entire life. Very interesting, both of them. lol
THE UNA FARTER

Lebanon, KY

#68993 Sep 5, 2012
Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>Oh how I love you so. I am so so glad they let you out.. again!
I missed you so much. May the lord bless you and keep you, out of the nut hatch.
And I love you so.
The people ask me how,
How I've lived till now.
I tell them I don't know.

And, yes, I know how lonely life can be.
The shadows follow me, and the night won't set me free.
But I don't let the evening get me down
Now that you're around me.

Since: Jan 10

Scotts Vegas

#68994 Sep 5, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Abeliever! I have been watching earthquake activity closely.

At this time one location has been plagued by aftershocks for a few weeks. Daily aftershocks that fall under the guidelines of major earthquakes...several times a day.

Another that has been receiving the same types of aftershocks for nearly a week. And yet another massive quake today that will likely trigger the same scenario.

I have followed global earthquake activity for several years now. I've NEVER seen anything like what has been happening over the last few weeks...NEVER!

That doesn't mean I know the current global quake situation has never been like we have been seeing, rather I just never noticed.

Could it be significant of something else? Who knows? The dooms day
yay sayers sure have a lot to holler about these days.

Scotts Vegas

#68995 Sep 5, 2012
1000 dollar reward wrote:
if you will delete this stupid thread.
OHhhh another nutjob that just has to punish itself by reading THE GREAT BIRDS THREAD! Sorry but you will just have to suffer on. Preferably in silence.

We're goin for a hundred thousand now pal. Thanks for your help.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#68996 Sep 5, 2012
Hi Blue!
Where did the big Transformer truck avatar go?

Scotts Vegas

#68997 Sep 5, 2012
The sun has really been acting up lately...Venus transit in recent past. Changing polarity and other factors=quaking earth?

http://theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com/20...

Scotts Vegas

#68998 Sep 5, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
Hi Blue!
Not sure! It disappeared when you bent over put on some spike heels.

Scotts Vegas

#68999 Sep 5, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
Hi Blue!
Don't know it disappeared when you bent over to put on some spike heels.

Location hidden

#69000 Sep 5, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>Not sure! It disappeared when you bent over put on some spike heels.
I was being nice and asking you about your avatar and you have to be so nasty and mean.

Location hidden

#69001 Sep 5, 2012
Blue
Do you remember the first time we met?

Scotts Vegas

#69002 Sep 5, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
I was being nice and asking you about your avatar and you have to be so nasty and mean.
Hmmmmmmmmmmm! Maybe it's because yesterday you implied I was a dumbas$ for thinking you were being nice.
And that's not a mistake I'm gonna make twice...

Scotts Vegas

#69003 Sep 5, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't know it disappeared when you bent over to put on some spike heels.
Sorry for the redundancy, I didn't think the first one took. I'm pretty sure we could only fit one at a time.

Location hidden

#69004 Sep 5, 2012
So Blue

Scotts Vegas

#69005 Sep 5, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
So Blue
I'll play along...No, refresh my memory?

Scotts Vegas

#69006 Sep 5, 2012
Well Miss, I'm expecting to take a pretty good hit here. You can't say I'm not a sport and didn't ask for it.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#69007 Sep 5, 2012
Ahahahaha, dumbarse Bluewhiner is changing avafarts again. Ahahahah, what a lame brain. It's got a avafart fetish.

Refresh your memory, sure. You're a dumbarse ninny with an avafart fetish

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#69008 Sep 5, 2012
Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>Drunk again, aren't you?
Most of that bunch stays drunk.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vicky Brown 37 min One of them 10
Whatever 3 hr lol 19
News Cage The Elephant Has More Kentucky in Them Tha... 6 hr Millert 2
Lauren Elizabeth Stevenson 7 hr BG 4
cody cardwell 8 hr Jessica 30
Two blonde girls at Double dogs need to know th... (Oct '14) 8 hr Chap 9
I am looking for someone to babysit my 4 year o... (Oct '11) 8 hr Child abuser 59
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bowling Green Mortgages