Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments (Page 3,035)

Showing posts 60,681 - 60,700 of81,553
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
owl

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
Good Morning Shhh Listen. I have already been. I went to the Saturday Evening Mass then went and baited my catfish lines and bush hooks.
good morning wolf...connecting with your fellow man and nature is good medicine for your mind, body, and soul.
Definitely

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>We'll be good little minions, promise!
BTW I spilled some koolaid on the keyboard. Sorry
say "NO" to koolaid little boy. It's not good for you, haven't you heard. Is that what unatroll is giving you? hehehe
Definitely

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
And why was all my panties strung throughout the house? And whose idea was it to play Village People's "In the Navy" record from my LP collection backwards to see if it said Blueminer is Satan?
Lots to explain
Because you are a una floosie! Imposter did, he likes the Village People and you creampuffs hate that Blueminer knows what gameplaying liars and lowclasses you bunch are. Hate that, don't ya? Go stick the red shoe up all your backsides. Streetwalker
Definitely

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
You too. Copy & paste a fresh pile of cow poop to your face.
why don't you? You and your sock puppets are full of it. Wallow in it from the sounds of it. Get a life jerk. A real life outside your hate fest you spit at everyone but your loser minions. You have got to be the most disgusting piece of....on topix.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

Definitely wrote:
<quoted text>
you and your fellow shadows....sock puppets with useless lives
All I heard was "wahhh wahhh wahhh". Stop whining. I've never been a "shadow" in my life, maybe you should think over that ANYONE has a right to be here, dummy.
Ye find lite

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

Definitely wrote:
<quoted text>
why don't you? You and your sock puppets are full of it. Wallow in it from the sounds of it. Get a life jerk. A real life outside your hate fest you spit at everyone but your loser minions. You have got to be the most disgusting piece of....on topix.
indeed

Since: Jan 10

Scotts Vegas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

RoamingInsomniac wrote:
<quoted text>All I heard was "wahhh wahhh wahhh". Stop whining. I've never been a "shadow" in my life, maybe you should think over that ANYONE has a right to be here, dummy.
Shadow minion. Slave to uni. Yep that's Roaminnutsac.
Queen of Whine

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

RoamingInsomniac wrote:
<quoted text>All I heard was "wahhh wahhh wahhh". Stop whining. I've never been a "shadow" in my life, maybe you should think over that ANYONE has a right to be here, dummy.
That would be the roaming una sock. Why don't you shut up and take a vacation, maybe get you some. You are wound up too tight and repeat the same ole shit everyday. Who are you to think yourself so righteous. You are the female version of your hero unatroll crying for the thread to be removed only to come day after day to insult people and prove once again what a ignorant twit you are. Take a vacation loser troll. You make people either want to throw up or go to sleep. You are that ignorant. Suck it tinkerbell.
Queen of Whine

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>
Good one Blueminer. A raving lunatic minion of unatroll. I bet she is snooping so close to una's rear if he stopped she would roll up in there where he does most of his talking. lol That is probably where it lost it's imaginary red ho shoe. hehe
1992Class

Hamilton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

Really?

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

Queen of Whine wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be the roaming una sock. Why don't you shut up and take a vacation, maybe get you some. You are wound up too tight and repeat the same ole shit everyday. Who are you to think yourself so righteous. You are the female version of your hero unatroll crying for the thread to be removed only to come day after day to insult people and prove once again what a ignorant twit you are. Take a vacation loser troll. You make people either want to throw up or go to sleep. You are that ignorant. Suck it tinkerbell.
Sounds like the same stuff coming out of you. Wonder why you care what I say here? Is it because you have such a sad existance? I bet it is. Go cry somewhere else. Nobody cares. You're another whining loser.

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>
Aww, blueweenier had to post about me again. Obsessed much? Yes. Yes. Go ask mommy for your daily reading. See if she can tell what your sad future is. Alone and with a blue weenier as always.
Imposter

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
And why was all my panties strung throughout the house? And whose idea was it to play Village People's "In the Navy" record from my LP collection backwards to see if it said Blueminer is Satan?
Lots to explain
Blueminer sneaked in and tried to do nasty things with your underwear, then he wanted to play doctor with other boys!!!
We gave him an atomic wedgie and hung the fairy puff by his underwear, on that hook, the one on the other side of the cellar door. He might still be hanging there IDK.
He is one weird kid. We don't like him miss E.

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>Blueminer sneaked in and tried to do nasty things with your underwear, then he wanted to play doctor with other boys!!!
We gave him an atomic wedgie and hung the fairy puff by his underwear, on that hook, the one on the other side of the cellar door. He might still be hanging there IDK.
lmfao!!
Imposter

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

You are what you are wrote:
*Note to imposter: I have been here the whole time. You idiots just couldn't put it together, especially your unatroll. lol
I love you so much I am so so glad they let you out again.
Imposter

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

Queen of Whine wrote:
<quoted text>
Good one Blueminer. A raving lunatic minion of unatroll. I bet she is snooping so close to una's rear if he stopped she would roll up in there where he does most of his talking. lol That is probably where it lost it's imaginary red ho shoe. hehe
Sybil just who the hell do you think you are? What makes your snidely conceited ass qualified to pass judgments on others?
You fracking moron. You make me sick.

Scotts Vegas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

RoamingInsomniac wrote:
<quoted text>Aww, blueweenier had to post about me again. Obsessed much? Yes. Yes. Go ask mommy for your daily reading. See if she can tell what your sad future is. Alone and with a blue weenier as always.
I'll ask your mommy...How is it you post so much about me when you don't even know me? You are delirious. Are you stealing your mommys' pills again.

I noticed you started the same old stories in BG how you work with cops and all that. What's next? Extensive stories about your great education and all these degrees you have?...AHAHAHAHAAH!!!

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll ask your mommy...How is it you post so much about me when you don't even know me? You are delirious. Are you stealing your mommys' pills again.
I noticed you started the same old stories in BG how you work with cops and all that. What's next? Extensive stories about your great education and all these degrees you have?...AHAHAHAHAAH!!!
I don't know? Really? Go ask mommy to CAST A SPELL to make you SMARTER.
How do YOU knwo what I do for a living? You don't know. Period. You just ASSUME, and it's made an ASS out of YOU, but not me.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

Blue. I have a customer here and the crystal ball has your bum smears all over it! I accepted the 57 hamsters, the large zucchini, squash and eggplant you have put up there for your entertainment but keep your paws off my business equipment! Now come on I told my customer you provide additional "oral" readings for $10 extra. The property taxes on the motel don't pay themselves.

Scotts Vegas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>Blueminer sneaked in and tried to do nasty things with your underwear, then he wanted to play doctor with other boys!!!
Impuster must be another pedophile! Here we are adults, and impuster posts the above. What's your name pedophile, we need to check the registry.

Primate, uni, and now impuster making these kind of statements.

Just the fact that any one of you had the thought tells the tale.

DEGENERATES!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 60,681 - 60,700 of81,553
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

143 Users are viewing the Bowling Green Forum right now

Search the Bowling Green Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Get the Bowling Green Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 16 min Feddy 145,974
All about you urgent clinic 53 min Newspaper 5
Missing Boys!!!!!!!!!!! 1 hr More then concerned 14
Apology 1 hr waiting 5
Life 2 hr midget 13
Two Outstanding School Districts Better Serve t... 3 hr BG Resident 281
Guys really fantasize about sharing the wife? (May '09) 3 hr Wonder 33
•••
•••
•••
•••

Bowling Green Jobs

•••