Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81693 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#68603 Sep 2, 2012
THE PRIMATE wrote:
<quoted text>Just take Bluewhiner nobody will miss him. I'm sure he's on your list.
Even the bowels of hell with it's brimstone and hellfire would belch his disgusting body out. I just had a southpark the movie flashback---
tinponyrider

Westmoreland, TN

#68604 Sep 2, 2012
Definitely wrote:
<quoted text>
one of the biggest loser minions of the una crew from Scottsville. You have your nose so far up that una butt you make less and less sense with your babble. I feed my family by working two jobs, are you a paid troll? I don't drink but obviously half of what you lowlife hicks do and laughing at you idiots even more. Now get that laughing ass back on your three wheeler and go try to impress your ho's you drag from thread to thread with.
LMFAO at you. Yea got my troll check in the mail last week, and a nice one it was. And ain't got no ho's. And do you know Farterman, cause I don't personally know him? So you do drink? Still LMFAO at you.....

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#68605 Sep 2, 2012
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh freddled gruntbuggly thy micturations are to me As plurdled gabbleblotchits on a lurgid bee. Groop I implore thee, my foonting turlingdromes. And hooptiously drangle me with crinkly bindlewurdles, Or I will rend thee in the gobberwarts with my blurglecruncheon, see if I don't!
Still odd. Did you have too much FIBER this morning? Seems like it.

Location hidden

#68606 Sep 2, 2012
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>Oh freddled gruntbuggly thy micturations are to me As plurdled gabbleblotchits on a lurgid bee. Groop I implore thee, my foonting turlingdromes. And hooptiously drangle me with crinkly bindlewurdles, Or I will rend thee in the gobberwarts with my blurglecruncheon, see if I don't!
Grooping and bindlewurdles? Now we are talking! Crinkly bindlewurdles? Might try some spray and wash on the underwear crotch area...clitty litter debris?
Nihilist

Somerset, KY

#68607 Sep 2, 2012
There seem to be two camps of general Nihilism - one closer to absurdism, one closer to existentialism. There's also the idea that everything is futile and nothing matters. That is not philosophy. That is pop caricature fatalism, and fortunately it describes itself (it is goddamn useless). Such a conception of nihilism is also used synonymously with "people being goddamn depressed and witless, and having lost their motivating ideas;" when Nietzsche uses 'nihilism' to mean a bad thing (this particular author uses the word very inconsistently), he means the latter. If you ever think something that is pointless, stop that. If your version of nihilism is useless, go on to something else.
Important question: What on earth have you been reading?
I think every 'nihilist' should at least know what existentialism is, because many of the great interpretations of nihilism resemble it. No disrespect, but as you're 13, I'm going to assume you don't know anything. Existentialism is the idea that "existence precedes essence," ie, that one is born without a purpose. Under this kind of thinking, if you're going to get a purpose, you're definitely going to acquire it. And your purpose need not be permanent. But psychologically, people do badly without a sense of purpose, so you should go ahead and get one. There are lots of things to give one to you - authority figures, belief systems, responsibilities - but with existentialism you can realize that you're not bound up in a commitment to one particular purpose, and if you don't like it you can change. So if you take your nihilism to mean something close to this, your nihilism becomes very empowering. It is in your interest to avoid any ideology that is overly arresting or disempowering.
My personal take on nihilism, as a self-described nihilist, starts off as an observation. I'm not a 'general' nihilist, in that I don't actively apply nihilism to everything; instead, the focus of my nihilism is moral nihilism. I do not see morality as something I need to cling to. Thus I am freed from many restrictions. Having made that observation, I have a decision to make about my behavior. I decide to be nice, and diplomatic. This is behavior that appears moral in many cases, but is always focused on empowering the individual. So what has happened here is that a restricting way of thinking has been replaced with an empowering way of thinking.
So yes, you've observed that you need not cling to certain things. This does not mean that nothing matters. Things just don't matter absolutely, say, to the universe. But you are not a universe. You are a sentient (presumably), a human. And you can make and decide meaning for yourself, or adopt existing conventions as convenient. Please do not see nihilism as meaning-destroying; you are wasting an idea with great potential. See it as meaning-liberating. But you are 13; there are only so many things you know about to decide (unless you are a genius, but from the OP, you are probably not). Take it one step at a time.
swimtrampie

United States

#68608 Sep 2, 2012
People always told me," you are what you eat." Now I'm a Popsicle and it's hot outside.

Location hidden

#68609 Sep 2, 2012
Nihilist wrote:
There seem to be two camps of general Nihilism - one closer to absurdism, one closer to existentialism. There's also the idea that everything is futile and nothing matters. That is not philosophy. That is pop caricature fatalism, and fortunately it describes itself (it is goddamn useless). Such a conception of nihilism is also used synonymously with "people being goddamn depressed and witless, and having lost their motivating ideas;" when Nietzsche uses 'nihilism' to mean a bad thing (this particular author uses the word very inconsistently), he means the latter. If you ever think something that is pointless, stop that. If your version of nihilism is useless, go on to something else.
I think every 'nihilist' should at least know what existentialism is, because many of the great interpretations of nihilism resemble it. No disrespect, but as you're 13, I'm going to assume you don't know anything. Existentialism is the idea that "existence precedes essence," ie, that one is born without a purpose. Under this kind of thinking, if you're going to get a purpose, you're definitely going to acquire it. And your purpose need not be permanent. But psychologically, people do badly without a sense of purpose, so you should go ahead and get one. There are lots of things to give one to you - authority figures, belief systems, responsibilities - but with existentialism you can realize that you're not bound up in a commitment to one particular purpose, and if you don't like it you can change. So if you take your nihilism to mean something close to this, your nihilism becomes very empowering. It is in your interest to avoid any ideology that is overly arresting or disempowering.
My personal take on nihilism, as a self-described nihilist, starts off as an observation. I'm not a 'general' nihilist, in that I don't actively apply nihilism to everything; instead, the focus of my nihilism is moral nihilism. I do not see morality as something I need to cling to. Thus I am freed from many restrictions. Having made that observation, I have a decision to make about my behavior. I decide to be nice, and diplomatic. This is behavior that appears moral in many cases, but is always focused on empowering the individual. So what has happened here is that a restricting way of thinking has been replaced with an empowering way of thinking.
So yes, you've observed that you need not cling to certain things. This does not mean that nothing matters. Things just don't matter absolutely, say, to the universe. But you are not a universe. You are a sentient (presumably), a human. And you can make and decide meaning for yourself, or adopt existing conventions as convenient. Please do not see nihilism as meaning-destroying; you are wasting an idea with great potential. See it as meaning-liberating. But you are 13; there are only so many things you know about to decide (unless you are a genius, but from the OP, you are probably not). Take it one step at a time.
skepticism got you by the balls?

Location hidden

#68610 Sep 2, 2012
Nihilist wrote:
I'm here for you--shake that Darwinian monkey off your back. Una has a lovely church for you

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

#68611 Sep 2, 2012
That post was SOOOOOOOO long to say VERY little.
Imposter

London, KY

#68612 Sep 2, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>
Impuster must be another pedophile! Here we are adults, and impuster posts the above. What's your name pedophile, we need to check the registry.
Primate, uni, and now impuster making these kind of statements.
Just the fact that any one of you had the thought tells the tale.
DEGENERATES!
You're just a sick sick person blew. And you're weird too. You think up the dirtiest things, then try to throw it off on others.
Welcome to reality pervert.
No one likes you.
tony

United States

#68613 Sep 2, 2012
Expensive knives look better on your kitchen counter.

Using expensive tools make you feel like more of a "chef".

It feels nice to own nice things.

Those are the main benefits. A cheap Victorinox knife can handle any kitchen task an expensive knife can. The only thing that matters, really, is how sharp it is. Keeping knives sharp is easy, and your cheap-o knife is going to hold an edge about the same as your fancy Wusthof would. My off-brand ten dollar knives I picked up at a restaurant supply store use the *exact* same alloy of steel as Wusthof.

People fetishize their knives and you don't have to. Your bread knife is disposable, you shouldn't spend more than ten bucks on one. They're serrated. They all cut the same. Your expensive forged chefs knife is a heavy piece of steel. That thing will take a lot of abuse and ten minutes with a sharpening stone and you'll be back to factory sharp. You don't need to baby your knives. The occasional trip through the dishwasher is not going to do anything.

Since: Jan 10

Scotts Vegas

#68614 Sep 2, 2012
Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>You're just a sick sick person blew. And you're weird too. You think up the dirtiest things, then try to throw it off on others.
Welcome to reality pervert.
No one likes you.
You posted the nasty stuff not I.

“I can c u”

Since: Dec 11

look deep into my eyes

#68615 Sep 2, 2012
does someone need a goat I know somebody in Burksville that has goats its Ciat Ocema, I heard they are stumpbroke and ready to go. so go to Burksville topix and check out "Citas Goats" he will be gald to help you he is in dire need of money

“I can c u”

Since: Dec 11

look deep into my eyes

#68616 Sep 2, 2012
ol Bluewhiner still on here what a DORK slore adpaca NINA HUNDA

Location hidden

#68617 Sep 2, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>You posted the nasty stuff not I.
Are you saying you have never posted anything "nasty" on here?

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

#68618 Sep 2, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying you have never posted anything "nasty" on here?
He's a word twister. Likes to twist everything to look better. It's all he can do. He has nothing good to say. No wonder his mommy is ashamed of him.

Location hidden

#68619 Sep 2, 2012
Blueminer shall henceforth be known as buttminer
PumaCat

Chesterfield, MO

#68620 Sep 2, 2012
Yep.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#68621 Sep 2, 2012
Quilted wrote:
does someone need a goat I know somebody in Burksville that has goats its Ciat Ocema, I heard they are stumpbroke and ready to go. so go to Burksville topix and check out "Citas Goats" he will be gald to help you he is in dire need of money
Bluewhiner is in dire need of some more goats. His got out the other night and did a lot of damages on the town square.
Of course Bluewhiner disowned the goats, to avoid paying for damages. The poor Goats were just trying to get away from that nasty pervert.
Imposter

London, KY

#68622 Sep 2, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>
You posted the nasty stuff not I.
I haven't came close to posting things as nasty as the perverted crap you've posted, perv.
I couldn't if I tried.
Oh, and stay away from the sleepovers from now on fairy poof. You got the rest of us in trouble, you filthy minded girlyboy. LMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Christy willoughby and Samantha ali 25 min Mee 16
1 man shot 1 hr Curious 1
Anal 3 hr Bigwanker 1
Looking for Red trans am ram air owner, I am pr... 3 hr KMP 17
Matthew Whittaker 7 hr Buddy 1
Dr. Fane on lehman (Oct '12) 8 hr drphil 64
is dwight burton a good attorney????? (Nov '15) 9 hr KHARMA SUCKS DONT IT 16

Bowling Green Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance