Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81705 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#63090 Jul 16, 2012
_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
WOW, on TCM they are showing the first 1932 version of "Tarzan", starring Johnny Weissmuller and Maureen O'Sullivan! How awesome! It just started if anyone is interested!!
Enjoy. I will pass. I took my stroll back in time today to watch Richard Boone in "Have Gun Will Travel" followed by Clint Eastwood as a teen (well almost) as Rowdy Yates in "Rawhide"... Head'em up, Move'em out.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#63091 Jul 16, 2012
No, I am not drunk but this Coca Cola is sort of flat.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#63092 Jul 16, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
Blueminer. Take me up on the bet or go down as a loser??????
Hun, don't hold your breath.
Belie Rave

Richmond, KY

#63093 Jul 16, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sorry, I went back and looked and Hempburn's is still there on my computer, but all the rest were still gone. Glad the Mods keep taking the trash out for us. I noticed since I last posted all of these are missing too. The MODS have been busy. hahaha. Maybe they will remove enough and warn them only to eventually ban the foul mouth lunatics. lol
since unabombers nanny was asking how his slimy day was like the post was above hers I bet his were deleted as well as the unajr bird killer or any of the other troll minions.
Let me know if your computer shows them removed. Looks like from the other post our computers are showing the same posts removed. More than 11 posts, don't you think. Keep up the good posts. I am so enjoying them.:)
looks like we are all seeing the same posts removed now and I think we all know whose posts they are deleting. Bird Killer seems pretty worked up over the deletions and warnings he is getting from the mods. It is nice to see that they are finally cleaning up the garbage on this thread.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#63094 Jul 16, 2012
Well I am out of here. General Sherman wants me to come help him at Atlanta, but I will take my secret water buckets. Good Night to Everyone... and as Scarlett O'Hara would say "Tommorrow is another day".

And Rhett will say "Frankly My Dear, I dont give a CLICK" or something like that.

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#63095 Jul 16, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
No, I am not drunk but this Coca Cola is sort of flat.
I just finished a home made smoothie. Spinach, mangos, peaches, strawberries, pineapple, banana and a hit of Greek yogurt. Fresh from scratch. I'm trying this "healthy alternative" mumbo jumbo for a while.... It really was good, to be honest. Maybe I can hack it for a while. Gave up on processed sugars last month.
(Surely craved a soda pop during week two. and I don't usually drink soda pops. I'm an iced tea lady, myself).

Fer gosh sakes, go get ya a fresh drink, AW...
Mr Rogers

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#63097 Jul 16, 2012
Goodnight Ancient Wolf.

Location hidden

#63098 Jul 16, 2012
Belie Rave wrote:
<quoted text> looks like we are all seeing the same posts removed now and I think we all know whose posts they are deleting. Bird Killer seems pretty worked up over the deletions and warnings he is getting from the mods. It is nice to see that they are finally cleaning up the garbage on this thread.
So it's apparent then that they are watching this thread. Maybe when so many complaints come in, they flag certain threads.. Not to mention users who are involved in the complaints? Makes perfect sense if you think about it for a minute. It's the ONLY thing that makes sense..

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#63100 Jul 16, 2012
Blueminer??? I'm still waiting for your answer. Deal or no deal?

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

#63102 Jul 16, 2012
Gonna be a LONG night of waiting for a "no". LMAO!!!
Mr Rogers

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#63103 Jul 16, 2012
When you tell a lie, you steal someones right to the truth.
open

Richmond, KY

#63104 Jul 16, 2012
_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
So it's apparent then that they are watching this thread. Maybe when so many complaints come in, they flag certain threads.. Not to mention users who are involved in the complaints? Makes perfect sense if you think about it for a minute. It's the ONLY thing that makes sense..
this is a very active thread and they want to keep it that way so of course they are watching and taking the apppropriate measures. The trolls who have disrupted this thread probably tried to complain about the 'regulars' which is why their posts are now being deleted, makes perfect sense.

Location hidden

#63105 Jul 16, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>No telling how old it is, you old tight wad.
sweetie. When Blueminer comes back, check on my bet I proposed. He's hiding

Location hidden

#63106 Jul 16, 2012
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
Gonna be a LONG night of waiting for a "no". LMAO!!!
that's what my last date said to me!

Location hidden

#63107 Jul 16, 2012
A little reverse justice working it's magic? Maybe so.

I don't know how anyone could possibly justify a complaint about someone who didn't do anything wrong though. Specifically when the one who'd have to be complaining about it would draw unwanted attention to themselves and their own "transgressions" in the thread.

But as you say, this IS a very busy thread.

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

#63108 Jul 16, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
that's what my last date said to me!
LMAO! Oh You!

Location hidden

#63109 Jul 16, 2012
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO! Oh You!
Are you laughing at your own joke, you know we're the same person
Abeliever

Antioch, TN

#63110 Jul 16, 2012
open wrote:
<quoted text>
this is a very active thread and they want to keep it that way so of course they are watching and taking the apppropriate measures. The trolls who have disrupted this thread probably tried to complain about the 'regulars' which is why their posts are now being deleted, makes perfect sense.
I agree. I think it is too funny. Hopefully, we will eventually get back to decent posts. At least with all the removals there are more good posts than trash. I left to make Snicker Doodles watch Lizard Lick Towing with my great nephew and he leaves I get back on topix and wow, the posts that have been removed and the trolls reasoning is hilarious. How are you tonight?
tom dooley

London, KY

#63111 Jul 16, 2012
Mr Rogers wrote:
Some people hear voices.... some see invisible people.... and some have no imagination whatsoever.
Your faves are the ones with no imaginations I'll warrant.
tom dooley

London, KY

#63112 Jul 16, 2012
Mr Rogers wrote:
When you tell a lie, you steal someones right to the truth.
when you censor "period" you take away someones right to free speech. Someones thumb is always close to the launch button in a nuclear missile silo, One free spirit on duty could avoid a lot of destruction but alas, the masters always train their monkeys well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mama do u hate me? 14 min Miss u 10
Why 26 min never ever 12
Why r u so stubborn and think so much of what o... 39 min never ever 20
blacks 43 min Bubba Jones 17
Married women that want a NSA cock (Feb '11) 2 hr Itiswhatitis641 41
Who all is Tootrill rumble sleeping with 2 hr Curious 5
20 year old attractive white woman wanting a gi... 2 hr Itiswhatitis641 2

Bowling Green Jobs

Personal Finance

Bowling Green Mortgages