Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81774 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#59693 Jun 30, 2012
Rattlesnake Pete wrote:
<quoted text>Was HOMESCHOOL your best subject?
Yes, things I learned out behind the barn. Spanking my weasel, smoking cigarettes. Paw beating my arse off with a Hickory stick and me screaming, don't beat me paw, I don't wanna go to school. I don't need no book larnin', I wanna be like you when I grow up Paw.
kevin

Bowie, MD

#59694 Jun 30, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
It fits. You are more annoying an arse crack filled with fiberglass insulation. You serious? A blog my arse. You are more like a swriveled up old bag of cat hairballs.
Just this once, I'll give ya a "funny" icon.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#59695 Jun 30, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>I once saw a P-51 Mustang (my favorite) in an airshow burst a balloon tied about a foot above the top of a telephone pole. Not a jet though, but very maneuvable and could hold their own against the German jets fighters.
beautiful planes. I am currently bidding on a WWII plane prop. I have the perfect location for it in my house. The entire mental "chess" process involved in air battle was phenomenal. Some of the most beautiful birds of all!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#59696 Jun 30, 2012
kevin wrote:
<quoted text>I'm convinced you're demented.

And more than a little gay.
I love Dr Demento! My favorite was "I'd rather have a bottle in front of me, than to have to have a frontal lobotomy."
And the "Scotsman song"
Hempburn

Whitley City, KY

#59697 Jun 30, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
beautiful planes. I am currently bidding on a WWII plane prop. I have the perfect location for it in my house. The entire mental "chess" process involved in air battle was phenomenal. Some of the most beautiful birds of all!
I flew radio control airplanes for about fifteen years before switching to heli's,, built a 1/3 scale p51 named "Big Beautiful Doll" with smoke system and retracks. It placed many times in different scale competitions and someone finally made me an offer I could not refuse. The mustang is a sleek machine fer sure

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#59698 Jun 30, 2012
kevin wrote:
<quoted text>I'm convinced you're demented.
And more than a little gay.
You really would like to smell my farts and I know it. For $30.00 I'll overnight you a really nice one in a zip lock bag.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#59699 Jun 30, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>That would be a great Honor to have a Livingston Chapter of The Una Farter Fan Club. I bet Stinky's mom will appreciate the skid marks in his Spiderman Swim trunks. Would you happen to know if Stinky's mon uses New improved Tide with bleach, New improved Blue Cheer with color guard or some other brand. That new improved Tide with bleach is really good stuff. After the dissambely of my ex-wifes body that Tide did such a good cleanup, they couldn't find enough DNA evidence to convict me. I'm going to have to write those folks at Tide and thank them for a great product. Oh yes, Those folks at Glad Garbage Bags too. Hehehehe. I fart boarded her to death. Farts work much better than water. LOL.

I'm glad I could brighten you guy's day. I have been trying to get the City Council here is Scottsville to approve at least two farting posts on the public square. I would love to hold farting contests. The farting posts are something to grip as you take your favorite farting position. This would be free family entertainment as folks cheer on their favorite farter. We have free entertainment sometimes at the little park next to Dominoes Pizza. They call it Arts on Main, but The Great One has renamed it. Hehehe. Farts on Main. They won't let me preform playing the harmonica with my butt cheeks, they say it's to close to the pizza ovens. I don't know why they keep candleblight vigils secret from me. I never find out until I read they have had one in out local newspaper. Guy's there are a lot of obstacles to overcome when you are a professional farter. It's not easy being the Great Una Farter. Hehehe.
As Una Far Tater's Nanny I can assure you he has more skid marks than the Santa Monica Freeway! I have tried several different products; however, the most effective solution was purchasing Scooby Doo under-Roos. The company's strategic placement of scooby has provided adequate camouflage for the offending smears. Una is a fart lover! When reading him his bedtime story, he loves to let a big one pull the covers over our heads and yell "Dutch Oven". This morning he was farting and walking to the bathroom, he informed me that is "crop dusting". Although I am the Nanny, I am often the student

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#59700 Jun 30, 2012
Hempburn wrote:
<quoted text>I flew radio control airplanes for about fifteen years before switching to heli's,, built a 1/3 scale p51 named "Big Beautiful Doll" with smoke system and retracks. It placed many times in different scale competitions and someone finally made me an offer I could not refuse. The mustang is a sleek machine fer sure
I have been to the Smithsonian but want to go to the museum in Ohio. Have you been ?

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#59701 Jun 30, 2012
Hempburn wrote:
<quoted text>I flew radio control airplanes for about fifteen years before switching to heli's,, built a 1/3 scale p51 named "Big Beautiful Doll" with smoke system and retracks. It placed many times in different scale competitions and someone finally made me an offer I could not refuse. The mustang is a sleek machine fer sure
I know some posters will jump all over this. Yes, I am a female-- but the planes from that era are just "sexy". I guess similar to how some people will say a corvette is sexy.

“Back in "Black"”

Since: Jul 10

Unknown

#59702 Jun 30, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
I know some posters will jump all over this. Yes, I am a female-- but the planes from that era are just "sexy". I guess similar to how some people will say a corvette is sexy.
Oh I agree. Look at the women then. So much class with all the sex apeal. The cars then so sexy.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#59704 Jun 30, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
As Una Far Tater's Nanny I can assure you he has more skid marks than the Santa Monica Freeway! I have tried several different products; however, the most effective solution was purchasing Scooby Doo under-Roos. The company's strategic placement of scooby has provided adequate camouflage for the offending smears. Una is a fart lover! When reading him his bedtime story, he loves to let a big one pull the covers over our heads and yell "Dutch Oven". This morning he was farting and walking to the bathroom, he informed me that is "crop dusting". Although I am the Nanny, I am often the student
You are the best Nanny ever. You understand and accept my obsession with farting. Nanny do you know if the Una Bombers old shack and bicycle with no fenders is in a musem? I wish you would bid on them for me. His old shack is mucher nicer than mine. I would like to ride down muddy roads and let the back tire sling mud, dog poop and stuff up my back and in my hair like he did.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#59705 Jun 30, 2012
just -J- wrote:
<quoted text>Oh I agree. Look at the women then. So much class with all the sex apeal. The cars then so sexy.
the pin-up girls? Gorgeous

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#59706 Jun 30, 2012
TheBestBully wrote:
Who gives a shit anyway? People hear on this thread are retarded
we "hear" on this thread are retarded. Thanks for reminding us

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#59707 Jun 30, 2012
TheBestBully wrote:
Who gives a shit anyway? People hear on this thread are retarded
You must be the one retarded, you can't spell worth a crap. People on "here", not people on "hear". I wouldn't have called your attentiom to that, but everyone else on this thread, according to you are retarded. So, there you go. Enjoy.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#59710 Jun 30, 2012
TheBestBully wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah sure whatever. GTFO the internet for good.
Hmm, yeah, I been watching. You say you're the BEST bully? Mmm, no. Thanks for trying, but FAIL! Bye now.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#59711 Jun 30, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>You are the best Nanny ever. You understand and accept my obsession with farting. Nanny do you know if the Una Bombers old shack and bicycle with no fenders is in a musem? I wish you would bid on them for me. His old shack is mucher nicer than mine. I would like to ride down muddy roads and let the back tire sling mud, dog poop and stuff up my back and in my hair like he did.
remember the last bike I got you? Had the big banana seat, you stole Nanny's playing cards and clothes pins to attach to the spokes cause someone told you it was what the old schoolers did? The neighbors complained about the noise and Nanny had a hard time explaining to the bridge club why the deck only had 19 cards....

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#59712 Jun 30, 2012
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
<quoted text>Hmm, yeah, I been watching. You say you're the BEST bully? Mmm, no. Thanks for trying, but FAIL! Bye now.
Yep, blew it out their arse in less than a dozen posts. Oh great, another flunky.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#59714 Jun 30, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
remember the last bike I got you? Had the big banana seat, you stole Nanny's playing cards and clothes pins to attach to the spokes cause someone told you it was what the old schoolers did? The neighbors complained about the noise and Nanny had a hard time explaining to the bridge club why the deck only had 19 cards....
I'm sorry Nanny, but it did sound like a real motor pooter.
Prepper

Grand Ledge, MI

#59718 Jun 30, 2012
Word is that the Odoriferous Singularity hasn't been the same since he caught his Pappy having sex with his girlfriend. I bet he doesn't go back to that web site again.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#59722 Jun 30, 2012
TheBestBully wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol I lost my virginity when I was 15 don't make me laugh. I have sex with women whose names I don't even know. YOU FAILED. Get back under your bridge
Having sex with your mom, your sister, and your cousin doesn't count. BULLY FAIL! LMFAO!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Good morning HR bullies 18 min Bangin holes Bloody 15
Graham Felty 1 hr Canoe 2
Who turned in Megan Smith??? 1 hr Positive thinking 32
HR the reason everything in America sucks 2 hr Narrator 6
Brittany Richardson 2 hr Howard 1
If you dont like what Johnettas pub is doing .p... (Aug '12) 2 hr Deadckid 24
Wbko whitney davis 4 hr Alex bright 1
Bg little league team are all millionaires are ... Wed LMFAO 21
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bowling Green Mortgages