Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81692 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#59707 Jun 30, 2012
TheBestBully wrote:
Who gives a shit anyway? People hear on this thread are retarded
You must be the one retarded, you can't spell worth a crap. People on "here", not people on "hear". I wouldn't have called your attentiom to that, but everyone else on this thread, according to you are retarded. So, there you go. Enjoy.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#59710 Jun 30, 2012
TheBestBully wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah sure whatever. GTFO the internet for good.
Hmm, yeah, I been watching. You say you're the BEST bully? Mmm, no. Thanks for trying, but FAIL! Bye now.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#59711 Jun 30, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>You are the best Nanny ever. You understand and accept my obsession with farting. Nanny do you know if the Una Bombers old shack and bicycle with no fenders is in a musem? I wish you would bid on them for me. His old shack is mucher nicer than mine. I would like to ride down muddy roads and let the back tire sling mud, dog poop and stuff up my back and in my hair like he did.
remember the last bike I got you? Had the big banana seat, you stole Nanny's playing cards and clothes pins to attach to the spokes cause someone told you it was what the old schoolers did? The neighbors complained about the noise and Nanny had a hard time explaining to the bridge club why the deck only had 19 cards....

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#59712 Jun 30, 2012
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
<quoted text>Hmm, yeah, I been watching. You say you're the BEST bully? Mmm, no. Thanks for trying, but FAIL! Bye now.
Yep, blew it out their arse in less than a dozen posts. Oh great, another flunky.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#59714 Jun 30, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
remember the last bike I got you? Had the big banana seat, you stole Nanny's playing cards and clothes pins to attach to the spokes cause someone told you it was what the old schoolers did? The neighbors complained about the noise and Nanny had a hard time explaining to the bridge club why the deck only had 19 cards....
I'm sorry Nanny, but it did sound like a real motor pooter.
Prepper

Rockford, MI

#59718 Jun 30, 2012
Word is that the Odoriferous Singularity hasn't been the same since he caught his Pappy having sex with his girlfriend. I bet he doesn't go back to that web site again.

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

#59722 Jun 30, 2012
TheBestBully wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol I lost my virginity when I was 15 don't make me laugh. I have sex with women whose names I don't even know. YOU FAILED. Get back under your bridge
Having sex with your mom, your sister, and your cousin doesn't count. BULLY FAIL! LMFAO!
its

Brownsville, TN

#59723 Jun 30, 2012
Called the haarp program Google it

“Fight Like A Girl”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#59726 Jun 30, 2012
Hi all my favorite people..

Nanny what game are you and UNA playing tonight?.....

Can I play?

Location hidden

#59727 Jun 30, 2012
***warning post with care. We are in the presence of latent inbred tendencies with this one

Location hidden

#59729 Jun 30, 2012
Bully
Not knowing the women's names that you are sleeping with doesn't make you cool. It means your going to meet some of their friends: Syphilis, Gonorrhea, Herpes. Oh. About the virginity loss date--your pillow warmed up by the light in your lamp doesn't count-- sorry sweety

Location hidden

#59730 Jun 30, 2012
Wicked_38 wrote:
Hi all my favorite people..

Nanny what game are you and UNA playing tonight?.....

Can I play?
He keeps bugging me to play Fartopoly-- but that game always last like 3 hours. He always buys hotels on Sphincter Ave and Flatulence St. and wipes me out! After I tuck him in for the night, adults will be playing, lime jello slip and side.

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

#59731 Jun 30, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
Bully
Not knowing the women's names that you are sleeping with doesn't make you cool. It means your going to meet some of their friends: Syphilis, Gonorrhea, Herpes. Oh. About the virginity loss date--your pillow warmed up by the light in your lamp doesn't count-- sorry sweety
Oh it's just some bully wannabe. Easy to mess with and easy to break. Then, maybe it will melt away in that heat.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#59732 Jun 30, 2012
TheBestBully wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh shut up why don't you? I bet your some filthy hillbilly who stole his someone's computer that you are using? You're not gonna do shit to me. Go on and act tough. I'm just gonna laugh at whatever you type.
Boy, you are a Ned in the First reader. Get the schitt out of your mouth & ears. I'm not an actor. I am the great and Wise Una Farter, you ninny. You sure got the wrong address by coming here. You will soon wilt like an uprooted weed on a flat rock. LMAO at your wanna' be bully arse.

Since: Jan 10

Scotts Vegas

#59733 Jun 30, 2012
Damn that PVC pipe.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/06/30/us-...

More dead bird news...really.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#59734 Jun 30, 2012
TheBestBully wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol I lost my virginity when I was 15 don't make me laugh. I have sex with women whose names I don't even know. YOU FAILED. Get back under your bridge
Inflatable dolls, pocket pals and humping your bed don't count.

Location hidden

#59735 Jun 30, 2012
Farm animals might be fun-- but don't count neither!

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#59736 Jun 30, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
Bully
Nanny, I don't think chickens and farm animals get those diseases unless he got sloppy seconds by someone in front of him that was infested. Most likely sissy bully is his community VD. spreader.

Location hidden

#59737 Jun 30, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
Damn that PVC pipe.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/06/30/us-...

More dead bird news...really.
told you to use plumbers glue

Location hidden

#59738 Jun 30, 2012
Bully
Now that we have eliminated all the things that don't count, I have a gently used purity ring I can sell you. Got it off eBay from one of the Jonas Brothers

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mary Craft (May '10) 36 min cousin 54
News Officer Involved Shooting in Morgantown Where D... 56 min Nuttybuddy 7
Nick 1 hr Closure 2
Leah Arnold 2 hr The real natalie 29
Buckle (Jun '14) 2 hr Kevin h 5
racisim ... 2 hr Kevin h 2
steven basham (Oct '11) 3 hr theoneheloves 5

Bowling Green Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance