Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer 81,785

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Read more

Since: Jan 10

Scotts Vegas

#56420 Jun 11, 2012
Something on this page looks very strange. Does any one else see it too?
Abeliever

Nashville, TN

#56421 Jun 11, 2012
Drunk deer runs amok in traffic

http://news.yahoo.com/video/brokennewsdaily-2...

you trolls are featured in one part and there is even a troll segment for your viewing pleasure. haha
Abeliever

Nashville, TN

#56422 Jun 11, 2012
ReallyDontCare wrote:
<quoted text>BINGO! We are good at being pathetic trolls, sad trolls, moronic trolls, copy and paste trolls, spamming trolls, crying trolls, and we obsess with those regulars.
You are absolutely right...ratsass
Abeliever

Nashville, TN

#56423 Jun 11, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Earthquakes = FakeBeliever has the Big O, everytime one happens.
you'll never know cokebottled troll

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#56424 Jun 11, 2012
Godsmack wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha, do you even read your own stupidness. I'm here just to make your skankass post, and it works, so YOU are my bytch.
You really get brave and talk nasty when you transform from Humpaburn to Codsmack. Your jokes suck almost as bad as O'l Stevie Political Dumb Dumb corney arse jokes do.

Since: Jan 10

Scotts Vegas

#56425 Jun 11, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>
You are absolutely right...ratsass
Hello Abeliever.
Abeliever

Nashville, TN

#56426 Jun 11, 2012
ReallyDontCare wrote:
<quoted text>This belongs in an earthquake thread. Birds that fly fly away when the earthquakes, SPAM!
Why don't you fly away? You can't catch up on the thread to see the significance of the birds all over the world that died and the tie in with the earthquakes because you couldn't find half of those countries on that map if some turned the globe for you in the general direction. That's okay, because I don't post them for you and your clueless troll club anyway. Deal with it. Like I said why don't you fly away? Here is a little tune to get you going:

Ozark Mountain Daredevils - Fly Away Home

I think there might be some bango music in there you will enjoy!
Abeliever

Nashville, TN

#56427 Jun 11, 2012
ReallyDontCare wrote:
<quoted text>ROFLMFAO!
That should of taken all day. You are ALL ratsass.
Abeliever

Nashville, TN

#56428 Jun 11, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Abeliever.
Hi Blueminer, I was looking for some bird cartoons for the kiddie trolls while the grownups look at the articles and view the smart people's videos. Hope it works..hahahaha

I found this one that reminded of me of you in your quest to expose and spar with your hometown trolls. Don't know how your town puts up with such vile people in it. Where I am at that would of already found them. Glad I am hundreds of miles away from that air that must make you want throw up. Hope you enjoy the cute short cartoon for you. They will enjoy it too. Of course you are the big blue bird and all the little ones are troll birds. lol

For the birds
&fe ature=related
Abeliever

Nashville, TN

#56429 Jun 11, 2012
Chickenhawk threatens Rooster
&fe ature=related

All Fowled Up
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

I love this one.. haha

foghorn leghorn aaaaaaah shut up !
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

You wanted BIRDS, you get BIRDS (none are currently dropping out of the sky dead so you will just have to deal with whatever bird mentioning you get, little nasty trolls. Now sit down and watch some cartoons while I "copy and paste" WITH website and some of your favorite from me....GODvine!

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#56430 Jun 11, 2012
Godsmack wrote:
<quoted text>
Man, the awesome numbers of manbals that has slapped against your skull had done some serious damage dude, this is not the gay site you keep looking for, this is birds and other interest,, so if you want to taste gay, lickurownbals, if you can't find gay sites, lickurownbals,, remember, key seach word for you is GAY so lickurownbals and homosexual so lickurownbals, no run along an lickanothermansjunk or you could just lickurownbals.
What is a key "seach" word, Humpaburn?
Abeliever

Nashville, TN

#56431 Jun 11, 2012
ReallyDontCare wrote:
<quoted text>Stop talking about your friends and relatives like that. SPAM!
No, MY friends and relatives would be across the street heckling you in your pointy hooded sheets. My name is not ssssPAM. Glad your getting better with that stuttering or whatever una is feeding you.
Abeliever

Nashville, TN

#56432 Jun 11, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
AMEN!!! FakeBeliever must be scared fartless. All she thinks about is earthquakes and Codvine.
Not scared of anything, what will happen will happen, too bad your dropped in 50,000+ into the thread, you might have learned something. At least we will be prepared, and you will probably be shot by your neighbor for trying to steal their emergency supplies. The GODvine is for inspiration which you wouldn't recognize worshipping the UNA BOMBER and the DARK one. Fell free to scroll on past. You will pay your dues when you meet your maker. I am amused at the thought.

Guess all you do is think about ME. Stalker troll. Find someone else to stalk I will stay in the LIGHT.

Here you will love this one, might give you some hope, you old coot.

81 Year Old High School Sweethearts Reunite After 62 Years

This is a love reunion for the ages. After 62 years, Jack flies for miles to meet his high school sweetheart. They're both now in wheelchairs, but the love is awesome - check this out!

http://www.godvine.com/81-Year-Old-High-Schoo...

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#56433 Jun 11, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
Something on this page looks very strange. Does any one else see it too?
You and FakeBeliever. For the 134 time you can't make up your mind about your avafart, of course you don't have a mind and no one has enough balls to pelt me with bricks. You are worrying the crap out of people over your stupid garden. Hire someone to bushhog the mess and shutup. All your points are still poot.
Abeliever

Nashville, TN

#56434 Jun 11, 2012
ReallyDontCare wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you for your kind suggestion but you can do that since you google more than everyone here combined.
<quoted text>No problem, I won't because I know you WILL!
<quoted text>So you're speaking for everyone ONCE AGAIN. That's very NARCISSISTIC of YOU. I hope you have their written permission to do that.
<quoted text>That's their fault unless you are lying again.
<quoted text>So you're saying he trolled in before you falsely accused me of doing the same thing? He was here before me, so F'N" what! No one gives
a fat rat's ass. Once again, your Narcissism sticks out like a sore THUMB! Google that, you silly fool.
<quoted text>I have, you damned fool. You should go check it out and I just told him that here. You are a DESPERATE Fool. I guess we're stuck here together unless you either A) go back to discussing the original SUBJECT matter of "Hundreds of birds die in Western KY," B) Simply leave and never come back to this thread like a LOT of your buddies have done or C) you keep up the stupid ignorance and continue getting called out for it while looking like the blooming idiot of this thread.
Never use google...but you go ahead. lol

Stevie isn't the troll. YOU are.

a) The birds aren't dropping dead in Western Kentucky when they are WE will go back to talking about them like WE, the REGULAR POSTERS and decent folks did back year. Sorry you don't have the mentality to go back and catch up since you spend all your time lusting after me stalker troll.

b) I don't plan on leaving as long as it is here so get use to it. Been here since last year and I'm STAYING. My buddies, are still here reading and we have great laughs at your expense via email.

c) The only blooming idiots on this thread are you and your stalker troll buddies with the filthy mouth and obsession of the regulars and decent folks who try to post on here without all your slimy trash troll club.

Now get to work, you are LATE! You still have to compete with licking for unas #1 spot. Hurry on now, little stalker troll.
Belie Rave

Pikeville, KY

#56435 Jun 11, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>
Not scared of anything, what will happen will happen, too bad your dropped in 50,000+ into the thread, you might have learned something. At least we will be prepared, and you will probably be shot by your neighbor for trying to steal their emergency supplies. The GODvine is for inspiration which you wouldn't recognize worshipping the UNA BOMBER and the DARK one. Fell free to scroll on past. You will pay your dues when you meet your maker. I am amused at the thought.
Guess all you do is think about ME. Stalker troll. Find someone else to stalk I will stay in the LIGHT.
This is a love reunion for the ages. After 62 years, Jack flies for miles to meet his high school sweetheart. They're both now in wheelchairs, but the love is awesome - check this out!
I see you are still dealing with the trolls. It's pretty obvious they are really your diehard fans and will do anything to get your attention just to talk to you so if you simply ignored them that would probably bother them more than anything, I guarantee it. I've just been reading along lately and not posting but I'm really getting sick of these idiots and how they have completely derailed this thread.
Abeliever

Nashville, TN

#56436 Jun 11, 2012
RealyDontCare wrote:
Hey, I gotta go to work now. I really love everybody here and really do care. I'm sorry if I offended. Take care :)
We know you REALLY DO CARE, you obsess over us every waking moment. Now go to work and try not to offend anybody. hahahaha

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#56437 Jun 11, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>
You are scared to death, just like all the folks back in the cold war days built all the fallout shelters were.

Codvine can't help you. It's just an internet fake god idol. You are scared and you better be worried about meeting your maker after worshipping idols.

What do you expect? Japan is getting paid back for Pearl Harbor. Afganistan and Pakistan are getting it for killing our soldiers and being heathens. You are skating on thin ice for worshipping Codvine and Karma idols.
qwerty

Pelion, SC

#56438 Jun 11, 2012
Tennessee is the closest with it's second earthquake in two days.

Earthquake Report

Tennessee
Magnitude: 1.4

California - 7 total
Magnitude: 3.5

Nevada - 5 total
Magnitude: 2.9

Washington - 2 total
Magnitude: 1.7

Hawaii - 3 total
Magnitude: 2.2

Alaska- 13 total
Magnitude: 2.2

Elsewhere:

Turkey- 95 total
Magnitude: 6.0

Northern Mariana Islands - 2 total
Magnitude: 5.0

South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands - 2 total
Magnitude: 5.1

Philippines - 2 total
Magnitude: 5.0

Indonesia - 7 total
Magnitude: 4.9

Japan- 4 total
Magnitude: 4.7

Afghanistan - 2 total
Magnitude: 4.6

Taiwan - 2 total
Magnitude: 4.6

These two are never on the map.

Colombia - 2 total
Magnitude: 4.1

Egypt
Magnitude: 4.1

Greece, Italy, Fiji, France, New Zealand, Puerto Rico, Romania, Albania, Poland, and Mexico also had recorded earthquake.
Abeliever

Nashville, TN

#56439 Jun 11, 2012
Alrighty then, done jabbing at obsessed trolls, big laughs from Hempburn, Ancient Wolf, Blueminer, Godsmack (the original and the Maryland one), and a few others. So let me post my "cut and paste" they hate so much and maybe you guys will have something else to read but backup sewer from the stalker trolls. Sure have seen a lot of dog and cat videos and stories so I will share them with the dog lovers I know on here. Posting or just reading.:)

Hero dog spends night protecting abandoned baby

Is there anything dogs WON'T do for humans? A pooch in Ghana is being called a hero after it spent the night protecting a newborn boy who had been abandoned by his mother. Officials say the dog ran off and was found under a bridge in the town of Winkongo, cradling the 2-week-old boy, whose umbilical cord was still attached. The cord was infected, but the baby was otherwise in good health. And now, thanks to his four-legged friend, he has a chance of survival in a new home.

http://now.msn.com/now/0606-dog-protects-newb...

Say hi to what could soon be the biggest domestic cat ever

Rupert is no ordinary cat. Weighing in at a staggering 20 pounds, the feline is only 2 years old and is expected to pack on another 11 pounds before he's fully grown, which would make him one of the world's biggest cats. With three Australian "Cat of the Year" awards under his flea collar, this big boy has loads of street (and stage) cred. Although his owner boasts of his "magnificent, wild look," we wouldn't want to run into him in a dark alley -- he'll be the size of an adult bobcat when he's grown. But chillax:

This Maine coon cat is more likely to curl up in the chair next to you than attack.

http://now.msn.com/now/0611-rupert-biggest-ca...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Plant Manager, Bowling Green, KY 7 min prayer 3
Lesbian/Bisexual women? (Dec '11) 1 hr girls2 65
Racism Luxury Imports and Brett Denver 1 hr icantbreath 9
miserable 1 hr Ex for life 4
Dream Interpretation 1 hr Deep Sleep Dream 1
help, need advice 2 hr Glitter 7
Will it ever get easier? 2 hr im broke too 17
child molester as a maintenance man??? 8 hr facts 76
Hit Cents 12 hr They Call Me Bad ... 84
Bowling Green Dating