Brandon Bradshaw prior road rage

Brandon Bradshaw prior road rage

Posted in the Bowling Green Forum

Warren East grad

United States

#1 Apr 25, 2013
As seen on wbko earlier, more information has come out including a road rage incident Brandon Bradshaw confessed when he worked for a pest control company in 2010. Bradshaw was obviously a troubled guy and a little dick head behind the wheel, but I still think this revealed much more disturbing information regarding Tommy Brown.

The new report claims Tommy Brown told Brandon to pull over and made a nasty remark about constables. Tommy challenged Brandon to an altercation. They lied in the original report. Tommy initiated the road rage which Chris Cohron never revealed last month. Said Brandon cut him off, well you know what happened next, Tommy Brown sat on the horn and acted like a child.

Tommy Brown you piece of shit, people are going to cut your ass off everyday. You wanted to play tough, your a piece of garbage, you hid behind that gun, I bet you intended to use it after you made that challenge. Bradshaw was a punk for bullying on the road, but we know now that Brandon was not stalking Tommy Brown. I hope Tommy and Mindy and all there kids burn in hell. Bullies are just pathetic. I would put those Boston bombers above Tommy and Mindy Brown.
my opinion

Atwater, OH

#2 Apr 25, 2013
Warren East grad wrote:
As seen on wbko earlier, more information has come out including a road rage incident Brandon Bradshaw confessed when he worked for a pest control company in 2010. Bradshaw was obviously a troubled guy and a little dick head behind the wheel, but I still think this revealed much more disturbing information regarding Tommy Brown.

The new report claims Tommy Brown told Brandon to pull over and made a nasty remark about constables. Tommy challenged Brandon to an altercation. They lied in the original report. Tommy initiated the road rage which Chris Cohron never revealed last month. Said Brandon cut him off, well you know what happened next, Tommy Brown sat on the horn and acted like a child.

Tommy Brown you piece of shit, people are going to cut your ass off everyday. You wanted to play tough, your a piece of garbage, you hid behind that gun, I bet you intended to use it after you made that challenge. Bradshaw was a punk for bullying on the road, but we know now that Brandon was not stalking Tommy Brown. I hope Tommy and Mindy and all there kids burn in hell. Bullies are just pathetic. I would put those Boston bombers above Tommy and Mindy Brown.
I hope you burn in hell. You're the damn bully! Tommy's kids had nothing to do with the incident.
WEHS2

Bowling Green, KY

#3 Apr 25, 2013
U pull a gun on me, bet your happy ass I'm pulling one back. Period. And BTW, to say u hope someone's kids burn in hell for something they were not involved in speaks volumes about your intelligence. Have a nice day.
Bombardier

New Albany, IN

#4 Apr 25, 2013
Warren East grad wrote:
Still in denial I see.
You are an idiot

Hendersonville, TN

#5 Jun 4, 2013
Warren East grad wrote:
Your a DB! Uneducated Kentucky moron! People like you are the reason the whole world thinks that Southerners are brainless, inbreeds! Go crawl back in bed with your sister and STFU!
i know for a fact

Chicago, IL

#6 Jun 4, 2013
Isn't it about time we move on to the next drama and let this family heal...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who has small pecker 28 min CantStopMe 32
Houchens Esop checks...anyone know when they ar... (May '09) 30 min Boston Butt 141
The worst two faced girls 34 min Rica 2
Moslem / Baptist / Judaic INVASION of MURICA !!! 43 min U R Jealous 3
McDonald's 47 min Bella 3
Dennis Pedigo 48 min HAHAHA666 3
central football coach 1 hr hey 34

Bowling Green Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bowling Green Mortgages